Windows 10: screen to small for desktop

Discus and support screen to small for desktop in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; after update can't get all of the page on my screen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by KentGreenhaw, Sep 8, 2020.

1. screen to small for desktop

after update can't get all of the page on my screen

:)

KentGreenhaw, Sep 8, 2020

2. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Sep 8, 2020
  3. Ma. Lau Win User
    Small icons setting won't change

I suggest that you change or uncheck Use small taskbar buttons by following the steps below:

• Right-click the Taskbar.
    • Select Properties.
    • In the Taskbar tab make sure that Use small taskbar is
      uncheck

screen to small for desktop e377d97f-489c-45cb-8856-ca9160202472.jpg
    • Click Apply and OK.
    If the issue still persists, you can change the size of desktop icons.

• Right-click an empty space on the desktop.
    • Select View and choose either Large, Medium or Small icons.
    • Check if you can change the size of the taskbar button.
    Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Ma. Lau, Sep 8, 2020
  4. Sasqui Win User

screen to small for desktop

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Sep 8, 2020
Thema:

screen to small for desktop

1. screen to small for desktop - Similar Threads - screen small desktop

2. Desktop icon images too small

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Desktop icon images too small: The icons on my desktop have been normal for a week, but suddenly one of them has gone smaller.I am not using any third party software other than Wallpaper Engine. Anyone know how to fix this? Thanks in advance....
  3. Desktop icon images too small

in Windows 10 Customization
    Desktop icon images too small: The icons on my desktop have been normal for a week, but suddenly one of them has gone smaller.I am not using any third party software other than Wallpaper Engine. Anyone know how to fix this? Thanks in advance....
  4. Make small but high DPI screen be recognized as small screen instead of big screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Make small but high DPI screen be recognized as small screen instead of big screen: Hey all, So I have the following problem. I have 2 monitors: monitor 1: Laptop display of my surface book 3000 x 2000 monitor 2: monitor, Full HD, size-wise significantly bigger than my surface book display. The problem is, that monitor 1 is recognized as being bigger...
  5. Small grey line on desktop

Small grey line on desktop: Greetings, I noticed some time after a recent Windows 10 update that I have a small grey line on my desktop in the top left corner. When I hover over it with my mouse I can drag it to the left which expands it into a black window with a white box at the top. It's only the...
  6. small screen displays

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    small screen displays: I keep getting content will not display correctly on small screen why? what can do about it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/small-screen-displays/acb927ce-32d4-4d18-b50b-2475e1c09c40
  7. Desktop icons really small?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Desktop icons really small?: [ATTACH] Some of my desktop icons are really small compared to others (see image) and I can't figure out a way to return them to normal. In the image you can see three which are small, others like this are the Microsoft Solitaire, Edge browser, MS Office, and the photos...
  8. icons on desktop got small

icons on desktop got small: After OneDrive was synced, some icons on my desktop got small but the rest of them stayed normal. What is the solution? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icons-on-desktop-got-small/5b34ec5f-969b-4d15-bc42-5377ec6f4037
  9. Small Screen . . .

Small Screen . . .: I wanted to watch the movie, Bye Bye Birdie, with Ann-Margret and Conway Twitty. But, it only plays, on a small screen. Plus, it won't expand to a full screen. I really wanted to see, that movie. But, not like this. Is their, anyway to fix this? Check out this, shortcut....
  10. Desktop "zoomed" icons become small

Desktop "zoomed" icons become small: Hello, I have a problem with icons size in desktop, i like to use "zoomed" icons on desktop. But sometimes the icons go crazy and this happens: [img] [img] Sometimes i restart the computer and they go back to normal... (sometimes) Any help? 88893