Windows 10: Screen too big of Panda Pop

Discus and support Screen too big of Panda Pop in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I play Panda Pop, on Facebook, a lot, but a while back the picture of the game became narrow and longer. I have to scroll up and down to see what's... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by HavingProblems2, Oct 22, 2018.

1. Screen too big of Panda Pop

I play Panda Pop, on Facebook, a lot, but a while back the picture of the game became narrow and longer. I have to scroll up and down to see what's going on at the top and bottom! It is very frustrating!

Is there some way to fix this? I have no idea what happened to create this, either!

I clicked on Window Settings, when asked to chose in the last question, but I have no idea if tht is the right choice!

Thank you!

:)

HavingProblems2, Oct 22, 2018

2. Facebook Panda Pop will not load

Panda Pop loads top and bottom frame but game area remains blank. Has not loaded since I installed Windows 10. All upgrades installed.

HaroldWhaley, Oct 22, 2018
  3. Facebook Panda Pop will not load

Did all of this, just caused me problems with lost data from other games & websites. No change with Panda Pop.

I again uninstalled, rebooted computer and reinstalled. No change,

HaroldWhaley, Oct 22, 2018
  4. Screen too big of Panda Pop

Cannot load Facebook's Panda Pop using Internet Explorer

I'm getting an error about "Unity throwing too much recursion" when playing Panda Pop on Facebook. I right-clicked and tried to Run
    iexplorer.exe -extoff - got a response that Windows couldn't find that. So this game no longer runs on ie, chrome or firefox. Do you have any suggestions? Thanks.

SuzanneRoss33, Oct 22, 2018
Thema:

Screen too big of Panda Pop

1. Screen too big of Panda Pop - Similar Threads - Screen too big

2. Notepad is too big

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Notepad is too big: Hi, I just created a script with AutoHot Key and don't like the Notepad window display on the screen. It used to me a manageable window but now takes up the entire desktop and I can't reduce the size of it. Is there anything I can do to make the window smaller? Thanks...
  3. Screen too big

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screen too big: My windows 10 screen is too big and I don’t know how to revert back. When I turn the laptop on, it is too big and I cannot click anything to log in. I cannot access resolution and magnifier does not work. I tried the hold shift and restart but that has failed too....
  4. Display is TOO big

Display is TOO big: Am I the only person with this problem?? I've hunted everywhere! I recently got a new computer with Windows 10. I also got a new monitor. The monitor I got is a 32" very wide screen. I don't know if my issue is due to the screen or W10. I've adjusted my size to as low...
  5. Screen size too big

Screen size too big: Hey everyone My monitor dies so I temporarily theived a 13' led toshiba tv I have around. Connected via HDMI Running Windows 10 insider latest build My desktop is way too large to fit on the screen. I have to drag the tasl bar up to its maximum height just to see it....
  6. My screen resolution is too big

My screen resolution is too big: My screen resolution is too big and i cant see the most things.I have windows 10 and a Nvidia GeForce 1050 please help.Btw i have a tv for a monitor. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-screen-resolution-is-too-big/7bb6c088-426a-448c-aee2-ac6b0bcc7dc9
  7. fonts are too big

in Windows 10 Support
    fonts are too big: My wife hit something and now my fonts are too big. I'd like to get the letters back to the smaller version as they are waaaay too big. Can anyone help? 105368
  8. Opening pic on screen too big....

in Windows 10 Support
    Opening pic on screen too big....: Finally given up trying to find how ro reduce the size of a pic on the start up screen, the one that shows the date and time..... Appreciate any help thanks. *Smile 97703
  9. Screen too Big!

in Windows 10 Support
    Screen too Big!: My laptop is connected to my HD TV via an HDTV cable. But the blown-up screen encroaches beyond the 42"HD frame, so I have a difficult time scrolling, getting to the bottom and top bars. I want to settings and display, but I couldn't figure out how to shrink the screen enough...
  10. On booting the main screen letters are too big..

in Windows 10 Support
    On booting the main screen letters are too big..: Does anyone know if I could make the size of the letters seen on first booting smaller? I tried right click and choose medium, made a difference to the screen after logged into a user but not the main screen that appear with user information. Any suggestion would be...