Windows 10: Screen too bright and blurry text font,

Discus and support Screen too bright and blurry text font, in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello guys,Recently i bought a new laptop, its working perfectly fine apart from that the text is really hard to read, its kind of blurry and think... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Barbara Ewa Walter, Aug 25, 2022.

1. Screen too bright and blurry text font,

Hello guys,Recently i bought a new laptop, its working perfectly fine apart from that the text is really hard to read, its kind of blurry and think also its really bright so bright it hurts eyes, even when lowering the brightness of the screen it is still bright i dont know how to explain it properly, like weird contrast. I have another laptop which doesnt have the problem so im sure its not my eyes. It is a first time i see such a weird thing, could anyone help?

:)

Barbara Ewa Walter, Aug 25, 2022
  2. Zaspera Win User

Font kind of blurry

I just built a new gaming rig and am using an XFX 6950 and an ASUS 23.6" monitor. On some pages, I notice some fonts are a bit blurry and strain my eyes. Any idea how I can fix this? I am using windows 7, so please make the steps work for that. Thanks.

Zaspera, Aug 25, 2022
  3. Blurry text

I have read many topics and tried some of the methods were suggested. I don't know which one of them actually solved this problem but it doesn't matter because finally, it seems fine now. Anw, you can find all of those methods I've tried here:
    http://moretags.blogspot.com/2015/08...solutions.html
    Hope it helps!

darksoulpart, Aug 25, 2022
  4. Screen too bright and blurry text font,

Text blurrying out casually?

Hi Alessio, welcome to the Microsoft community, my name is Bruno Leonel, I am happy to help you.

I understand that you're having issues with blurry text on your new monitor, and I'm really sorry about that. I will try to help you in the best possible way.

In some cases, the problem can be caused by a loose or faulty cable.

See if the cable is tight on the monitor and also on the computer. If the problem persists, consider replacing the cable.

I suggest initially that you try to perform the steps below:

Step 1

Use ClearType

Open the menu and search for "Adjust ClearType Text" and click trim to open.

Follow the steps on the screen that will open.

step 2

Click "Start Menu" and click "Settings" > "System".

In "System", click "Display", the option "Change the size of text, apps and other items", set it to 100%. If it already is, go to the next step.

step 3

Open Windows 10/11 search and type fix blurry apps. In the list of options, click Fix apps that are blurry settings.

This will open the Advanced Scaling Settings page.

You need to enable the toggle button behind 'Let Windows try to fix apps so they aren't blurry'

step 4

Update the video driver by the manufacturer.

Press Win + R keys and type MSinfo32.

Check the manufacturer and access the website, download the video driver and install it.

If you have an NVIDIA or RADEON graphics card, search for the card model and install the latest driver version.

If the answer helped in any way, please mark it as an answer, if your question has not been solved, please post again.

I hope I helped, see you later!

Bruno A. Leonel, Aug 25, 2022
Thema:

Screen too bright and blurry text font,

1. Screen too bright and blurry text font, - Similar Threads - Screen too bright

2. blurry text

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    blurry text: Bonjour,when I put scale at 115%in settings system>screen, a lot of text becomes to be blurry.. Here are 3 screenshots. With windows 10 I didn't have this problem.How could i fix that please? My graphic card is a nvidia rtx 2060. thanks...
  3. Screen too bright and blurry text font,

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen too bright and blurry text font,: Hello guys,Recently i bought a new laptop, its working perfectly fine apart from that the text is really hard to read, its kind of blurry and think also its really bright so bright it hurts eyes, even when lowering the brightness of the screen it is still bright i dont know...
  4. blurry text with screen resolution

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    blurry text with screen resolution: I have purchased an LENOVO ThinkPad X1 Carbon Gen 5.Something is weird with the screen resolution. The default configuration is 1920x1080 and a 150% zoom on screen.Seems to be fine, but some text or icons on some apps are blurry or very small. For instance interface on...
  5. Blurry text

Blurry text: HiAMD Ryzen 5 5600u intergrated graphicsI have a lenovo ideapad 5 pro and when i run some programs, the text appears to be blurry and some other programs does not have this problem. i've set all my display scaling and resolution to windows recommended and it still does not...
  6. Distorted/blurry fonts/text on Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Distorted/blurry fonts/text on Windows 10: Hello, I recently bought a new Asus x509ja laptop, installed Windows 10, but I'm facing a very bad font/text rendering all around blurry, vertically distorted etc.. From my online research I've found out this is a common issue with Windows 10. I'm a translator so I'll be...
  7. Text scaling / Blurry font

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Text scaling / Blurry font: Hey guys, I assembled a new machine and in the fresh W10 install I'm having some blurry font issues, it's weird because I had the same settings (125%) in the previous install and it didn't happen. It only seems to happen in some dialogs, always on software installers...
  8. Blurry / Too large custom default font?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Blurry / Too large custom default font?: I know there’s probably not much I can do to aid the problem but I thought I might as well try. I’ve been wanting to use a custom font for a while and decided to finally try it through a couple of methods (registry, winaero tweaker, other third party apps) but I always run...
  9. Blurry text

Blurry text: When I am opening some third-party apps and some inbuilt settings, I am seeing blurry text like a person without his spectacles would see. Can anybody help me with this problem. I am currently using a Lenovo Ideapad slim 3. Also I am facing this problem only at few places....
  10. Font size/Blurry text/Low quality

in Windows 10 Customization
    Font size/Blurry text/Low quality: Hello, I recently got a Dell G3 laptop with a 15 inch full HD display. As it was by default, I am using the 125% scale. It was recommended I guess based on screen size. (100% is way too small) As I understand it there are issues with this scaling that is why in the advanced...