Windows 10: Screen too magnified for any command

Discus and support Screen too magnified for any command in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Please, anybody, I'm sorry to put such an impossible challenge to you, but I'm not familiar with computers. I need a simple step-by-step solution... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by percygilder, Jan 25, 2019.

1. Screen too magnified for any command

Please, anybody,

I'm sorry to put such an impossible challenge to you, but I'm not familiar with computers.

I need a simple step-by-step solution for my Lenovo G 50-80 Windows 10 laptop.

I accidentally pressed the wrong keys and now, the screen is super zoomed in. All I can see is edge-to-edge blue.

I can't see the start button, but I see a very enlarged magnifier icon.

I can also see a very enlarged Ease of Access icon. I go to a huge lens icon. But there's no response when I click.

The Task icon is also huge and non-clickable.

There's no response on Cntlr + - .

Nothing opens when I right click on the screen.

Everything's too big for me to see any size/scaling/customise or drop-down menu. And even if I were to see it, I won't be able to click on it.

I can't see 'screen resolution', I can't see 'decrease icon size', I can't see 'display' when I right click screen.

I think the computer must have upgraded to the latest Windows 10. I'm sure I have the latest drivers, and I've even rolled back my computer to a previous state.

I have started and restarted. Nothing.

Do you think this is a deep problem? Or can I adjust it without getting the laptop opened up?

:)

percygilder, Jan 25, 2019
  2. Anne Fuj Win User

Need a better screen magnifier

Hi,

To help you resolve this, kindly follow the steps provided below:

• Press Windows logo + U
      at the same time.
    • Click on Start Magnifier.

You can click the Start Magnifier from the Control Panel windows to see the options to magnify the screen. Under
    Views, you can set it to Full screen, Lens or
    Docked.

You may also drag to position the Magnifier window anywhere on the desktop/screen.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Anne Fuj, Jan 25, 2019
  3. manage magnifier shortcut

Hey RXaverius,

I suggest you to follow the below steps to turn off the magnifier and check if it helps.

• Go to “settings” and click on “ease of access”.
    • Then under the “magnifier” option “turn off” it.
    Or also you can press the keys “Windows+Esc” and the magnifier will be closed.

For more information regarding magnifier refer to the below article and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-8/use-magnifier-see-items

Note: Also applies to Windows 10.

Hope this information is helpful.

SujataMoktan, Jan 25, 2019
  4. DRDNA Win User

Screen too magnified for any command

Screen Magnifier for bad eyesight?

Do like Wiz said and then for picture with in Internet Explorer you can use the magnify button in the bottom right hand corner.

You could also lower the resolution which will make every thing larger in size but you will have less reality on the screen too. Good luck.
    Oh yeah there is also a magnifier built into windows in accessibility that is called magnifier that can be used any where on the screen.*Toast :toast:

DRDNA, Jan 25, 2019
Thema:

Screen too magnified for any command

1. Screen too magnified for any command - Similar Threads - Screen too magnified

2. magnify

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    magnify: why when i open y magnifier on desktop screen goes black and won't open ?Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/magnify/da8f6b45-c41c-4c32-bddc-f02c9073e2ca
  3. magnify

in Windows 10 Gaming
    magnify: why when i open y magnifier on desktop screen goes black and won't open ?Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/magnify/da8f6b45-c41c-4c32-bddc-f02c9073e2ca
  4. Magnifier

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Magnifier: Until a couple of weeks ago, when I clicked on the magnifier, a window opened on my desktop with the option of clicking on increase or decrease magnification. Then, suddenly, that stopped. When I click on the app, it appears in the tray but I have to press windows key and...
  5. Magnifier

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Magnifier: Until a couple of weeks ago, when I clicked on the magnifier, a window opened on my desktop with the option of clicking on increase or decrease magnification. Then, suddenly, that stopped. When I click on the app, it appears in the tray but I have to press windows key and...
  6. FONTS &SCREEN ICONS MAGNIFIED

in Windows 10 Customization
    FONTS &SCREEN ICONS MAGNIFIED: I occasionally had a pink screen, so I replaced the cable between the computer and monitor insulation damage. After I did, the fonts and screen became magnified, even though I HAD not changed to magnify. I cannot change the font on the system to anything less than 100% and...
  7. Magnifier

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Magnifier: I have WIndows 10 1909 and Magnifier when I launch says I dont have permission to launch it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/magnifier/79c552cf-94da-44f6-a7b0-216e5d9e4301
  8. Magnified screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Magnified screen: Hi I accidently changed my computer resolution to 500% I can not change it back to 100% now because I can not see the menu icons to click on settings. Is there a way I can get the setting icon up on the screen so I can change resolution back to 100%. It is Windows 10 and...
  9. screen magnifier

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    screen magnifier: I am sight impaired and have to use the Microsoft magnifier. When it is on sometimes my keyboard entries come in backward. Typing CAT prints TAC. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-magnifier/9d7d4c26-5c7e-4641-97d2-63859606c308
  10. Black Magnifier screen in Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black Magnifier screen in Windows 10: Hello: I depend on the use of the Magnifier in Windows 10. For several months my Magnifier screen has been completely black. Does anybody know how to fix this? Thanks in advance....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. screen is displaying magnified

2. my screen is accidently too magnified

3. what is wrong when screen is magnified

4. screen is too magnified,
  5. screen is too magnified on new windows,
  6. screen too magnified