Windows 10: Screen transparency and tone changing issue.

Discus and support Screen transparency and tone changing issue. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When I play any video online or offline in you tube or in any other platform , the screen shows transparency . If I open any other window on top of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Hammad Abdul Karim, Apr 14, 2021.

1. Screen transparency and tone changing issue.

When I play any video online or offline in you tube or in any other platform , the screen shows transparency .
    If I open any other window on top of the video playing , this opened window becomes transparent and see through.
    How do I disable this ?

The screen keeps on changing its display tone every time I open or a new window or tab , just for a second. like a flash or something.
    How do I fix this problem ?

:)

Hammad Abdul Karim, Apr 14, 2021

2. Black screen printing wingdings with high pitched tone.

Hello,

Black screen printing wingdings with high pitched tone can be due to outdated drivers. This can also be connected to hardware issue. For us to isolate and identify
    if this is a hardware or software issue, we suggest to perform the Windows Hardware Troubleshooter.

To access the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter, follow the steps provided below:

• Type “Troubleshooting” in the Search bar and press Enter.
    • Click on “View All” in the top left corner.
    • This will display the list of troubleshooters which are built-in in the computer. You can click on Hardware and Devices from the list and you can run the troubleshooter.

Let us know if that worked out for you.

Michelle Vil, Apr 14, 2021
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Apr 14, 2021
  4. Screen transparency and tone changing issue.

Transparency function

Hi,

For us to provide you an accurate resolution on your concern regarding transparency function, we need the following information:

• Were there any updates made on your computer prior to this concern?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you taken so far to resolve this?
    • When did the issue first begin?
    • Could you possibly send us a screenshot of your transparency effects page?

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Apr 14, 2021
Thema:

Screen transparency and tone changing issue.

1. Screen transparency and tone changing issue. - Similar Threads - Screen transparency tone

2. Icons changed to transparent

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Icons changed to transparent: After upgrade icons become transparent and I tried fixing it but still not fixed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icons-changed-to-transparent/f18a09e2-0508-429d-92f3-980e373729b1
  3. Icons changed to transparent

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Icons changed to transparent: After upgrade icons become transparent and I tried fixing it but still not fixed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icons-changed-to-transparent/f18a09e2-0508-429d-92f3-980e373729b1
  4. Weird transparency issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird transparency issues: So i updated to windows 11 less than an hour ago and already have i found multiple issues most of them are not really a problem to be as they only happen when a setting is on but one if them annoys me so god damn much and i cannot for the life of me get it to go away i have...
  5. Weird transparency issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Weird transparency issues: So i updated to windows 11 less than an hour ago and already have i found multiple issues most of them are not really a problem to be as they only happen when a setting is on but one if them annoys me so god damn much and i cannot for the life of me get it to go away i have...
  6. Transparency Issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    Transparency Issue: Hi! Desperate for help on this issue, I have tried to find a tutorial to fix and am lost! I attached a photo of what is happening on two different occasions. I believe that any time a video is playing, anything in front of it even a whole other window becomes transparent. It...
  7. Issues with transparency.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Issues with transparency.: I am currently running Windows 20H2 on a brand new HP Envy 15. For whatever reason, transparency effects in my os do not work. The setting is on, I have manually changed and rechanged the registry key to 1 and despite all of this, the setting refuses to work properly. Does...
  8. Taskbar Transparency issue

Taskbar Transparency issue: Whenever I restart or log in to my PC, I always have to reseat the taskbar transparency manually. Is there any way I can fix this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-transparency-issue/7a2d4edf-1202-44fe-ad2b-61edb877edd9
  9. Taskbar Transparency Issues

Taskbar Transparency Issues: Prior to my issue, just letting people know that I am not using any build from the Windows Insider previews. I've just resetted my PC due to some issues, and I'm just configuring and personalizing some of my desktop settings. I'm trying to enable transparency settings for...
  10. Transparent/Screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Transparent/Screen: I get this when I click on the login button. It's kinda of cool but maybe a bug. 10041 [img] 4868