Windows 10: Screen Turn Off Keep resetting

Discus and support Screen Turn Off Keep resetting in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; II want my screen to turn off after one hour. I have it set that way on the Power & Sleep section of settings. But then in a few days I find it is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Sdrum, Aug 14, 2022.

1. Sdrum Win User

Screen Turn Off Keep resetting

II want my screen to turn off after one hour. I have it set that way on the Power & Sleep section of settings. But then in a few days I find it is reset itself to 15 minutes. How do I keep this setting permanently at one hour?

:)

Sdrum, Aug 14, 2022
  2. swat354 Win User

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Aug 14, 2022
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Aug 14, 2022
  4. Screen Turn Off Keep resetting

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Aug 14, 2022
Thema:

Screen Turn Off Keep resetting

1. Screen Turn Off Keep resetting - Similar Threads - Screen Turn Off

2. Laptop keeps turning off with a blue screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop keeps turning off with a blue screen: I just bought a hp envy windows 11 laptop from best buy yesterday and I updated everything, but many times randomly it just turns off and the screen goes blue with the code 0x0000013a. how do i fix this?...
  3. Screen Turn Off Keep resetting

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Screen Turn Off Keep resetting: II want my screen to turn off after one hour. I have it set that way on the Power & Sleep section of settings. But then in a few days I find it is reset itself to 15 minutes. How do I keep this setting permanently at one hour?...
  4. Screen Turn Off Keep resetting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen Turn Off Keep resetting: II want my screen to turn off after one hour. I have it set that way on the Power & Sleep section of settings. But then in a few days I find it is reset itself to 15 minutes. How do I keep this setting permanently at one hour?...
  5. Indexing keep reseting with each computer turn off/on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Indexing keep reseting with each computer turn off/on: Hello everyone,I have a really annoying problem with my Windows 11. Every time I turn off the computer and then turn it off indexing is resetting and I cannot search my messages in Outlook or files on local drives. I tried to rebuild the index, move it to another...
  6. Indexing keep reseting with each computer turn off/on

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Indexing keep reseting with each computer turn off/on: Hello everyone,I have a really annoying problem with my Windows 11. Every time I turn off the computer and then turn it off indexing is resetting and I cannot search my messages in Outlook or files on local drives. I tried to rebuild the index, move it to another...
  7. Turn off screen but keep sound on

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Turn off screen but keep sound on: My lap top is connecter to big monitor with HDMI cable, and I have speakers connected to lap top. Is there a way to turn off my monitor, keeping my lap top lid closed but keeping the music going :) When I turn off my monitor audio goes from playing on speakers to playing on...
  8. Screens keep turning off.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screens keep turning off.: My two screens keep turning off after a while, despite me having set the settings to "never". I've tried to find a solution but nothing works, they just keep turning off after some time of inactivity and they've only been doing it for the last few days....
  9. My screen keeps turning off automatically

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My screen keeps turning off automatically: My HP Notebook keeps turning its screen off after around 5 minutes of inactivity. I have all the settings set to never turn off or go into sleep mode/turn off. I also have my screen saver to none. Yet it still keeps turning off, and no it is not overheating....
  10. when to turn off monitor - keeps resetting?

in Windows 10 Support
    when to turn off monitor - keeps resetting?: I changed it to never turn off my display. Yet it keeps reverting back to 15 mins. Any ideas what is causing this? 46555