Windows 10: Screen turned pink

Discus and support Screen turned pink in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi everyone. I have an Hp laptop,30 minutes ago i turned it on and was watching a football game then then few moments later the screen goes pink. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Soufianenj, Dec 11, 2019.

1. Screen turned pink

Hi everyone. I have an Hp laptop,30 minutes ago i turned it on and was watching a football game then then few moments later the screen goes pink. I tried to reboot,force reboot,removed the battery,booted into BIOS,none worked. I recently changed the drive and replaced it with an SDD,it was about a week ago. Any help please ? I really hope it’s not hardware because my HDD just broke last week and got the SSD.

submitted by /u/Soufianenj
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Soufianenj, Dec 11, 2019

2. Green & Pink screen

Hi Darius,

To assist you with you concern, we suggest that you refer to the post of Swetha Sree on the thread link below:

Let us know if you need further help.

Best regards.

Jeraldine Ase, Dec 11, 2019
  3. win 10 update leaves vertical pink line on screen

today i applied latest win 10 update and now i have a vertical pink line on screen, it remains on every screen. i have tried these fixes

Step 1: I suggest you to run SFC scan,
    System File Checkeris a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button, click on
      Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type “sfc /scannow” without the quotes and hit
      Enter.
    • After the scan, restart the computer and check for the issue.
    Step 2: Also, I suggest you to update the display drivers and check.

Steps to Update the Display Adapter driver.

• Press Windows key + Xkey when you are at desktop.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapter.
    • Right on the Display Adapter and click on
      Update driver software
    BUT i still have the line on screen.

tinacaston, Dec 11, 2019
  4. Screen turned pink

Cat 10.10 Pink Hue Issue

Mines pink as well

Your suggestion makes it green

*UPDATE!*

If you press defaults in that same menu, it fixes it for like 5 minutes then the screen slowly turns back pink, Im downgrading to 10.9

brandonwh64, Dec 11, 2019
Thema:

Screen turned pink

1. Screen turned pink - Similar Threads - Screen turned pink

2. Windows Wallpaper turns pink

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Wallpaper turns pink: Hello, I have a bug that causes my wallpaper to turn pink, sometimes all of my monitors get affected and instantly turn pink, sometime it only gets pink in the specific area where I drag left click on the wallpaper. Looks like this. the solution they had did not work for me....
  3. Windows Wallpaper turns pink

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Wallpaper turns pink: Hello, I have a bug that causes my wallpaper to turn pink, sometimes all of my monitors get affected and instantly turn pink, sometime it only gets pink in the specific area where I drag left click on the wallpaper. Looks like this. the solution they had did not work for me....
  4. Windows Wallpaper turns pink

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows Wallpaper turns pink

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. Windows Wallpaper turns pink

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Desktop turns pink/purple

in Windows 10 Customization
    Desktop turns pink/purple: Desktop turns pink/purple when I highlight it or if I refresh my desktop it all turns purple/pink. I think the problem might be that I'm using two monitors and somethings wrong with how I set it up because this only started happening after I got the second monitor. Any...
  8. Pink Screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Pink Screen: My display is not normal. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pink-screen/5976528c-151b-497a-9d85-be08dba317c0
  9. text turns pink

text turns pink: After I updated a graphic driver two days ago, the text on Google Chrome landing page turned into a mixture of strange colors ( pink/blue/black). I use Lenovo IdeaPad 320, a graphic driver is AMD Radeon R7 Graphics. It is the only change I’ve made and I am not sure that this...
  10. Toshiba Satellite C55t-A screen suddenly turned to pink

Toshiba Satellite C55t-A screen suddenly turned to pink: hi,i have a problem with my laptop screen toshiba Satellite C55t-A. It just turned to pink with this white vertical lines that sometimes are present and sometimes are not and looks like a barcode. Sometimes there are parts that turns green. there is just like probably 2...