Windows 10: Screen turning black when plug or unplug charger

Discus and support Screen turning black when plug or unplug charger in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi people, I got this problem with my MSI Katana Gf66, I'm using Windows 11 btw, I don't know why, but my laptop screen keeps turning black when I am... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Akbar Pratama, Jun 23, 2022.

1. Screen turning black when plug or unplug charger

Hi people, I got this problem with my MSI Katana Gf66, I'm using Windows 11 btw, I don't know why, but my laptop screen keeps turning black when I am plug and unplug my charger, it's new laptop, just been using it for 1 week, all driver were updated, bios also updated, been trying all suggestion out there, using CMD, reinstalled my graphics driver, turning battery mode, anything, I've been trying anything to solve this, but none work, also my screen refresh late keep changing automatically when I plug or unplug AC charger, but it's still flickering,sorry for my English

:)

Akbar Pratama, Jun 23, 2022

2. Windows 10: Black Screen when charger is plugged

Whenever plug my charger into my Acer Aspire E 15 the screen goes black/turns off. I can turn the computer on and off and nothing will turn the screen back on until I unplug it. I have tried the suggested methods on other posts here, and none worked.
    Just wondering if anyone has any idea what I can do. Thanks in advance Screen turning black when plug or unplug charger :)

NatashaMurphy, Jun 23, 2022
  3. IanReyn Win User
    Black Screen when Laptop charger is plugged in.

One night, I downloaded the Windows 10 update. Note that I downloaded the update with my laptop unplugged. The next day, I try to use my laptop only to find that when I plugged in the charger, the screen went black, black as in as if it had turned off. I
    unplugged my charger, and it worked fine. So every time I plug in my charger the screen blacks. I already tried to change my power plan, and it worked yesterday, but all of the sudden it didn't work today.

I have an ACER Aspire E 15

EDIT: I just ran an SFC Scan, will edit again if problem fixes.

IanReyn, Jun 23, 2022
  4. Screen turning black when plug or unplug charger

Black screen when pluggin in and unplugging my charger

After updating to windows 10, when I plug and unplug my charger the screen goes black and then turns back on. Is there any way I can fix that or do I need to go back to 8.1 until this issue is resolved?

Kaela Jackson, Jun 23, 2022
Thema:

Screen turning black when plug or unplug charger

1. Screen turning black when plug or unplug charger - Similar Threads - Screen turning black

2. Screen goes black when charger plugged or unplugged in Windows 11

in Windows 10 News
    Screen goes black when charger plugged or unplugged in Windows 11: [ATTACH]If your laptop screen goes black when the charger is plugged or unplugged into your Windows 11 device, this post may help. This sudden blackout occurs when the power source is changed. Fortunately, you can follow some simple suggestions to fix the error. Why does my...
  3. Black Screen when Laptop charger is plugged in.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black Screen when Laptop charger is plugged in.: I have an Asus TUF A15One day i'm reseting my Laptop using method reset PC I'm using Windows 11, after that when i want some game, and pluged in my laptop, suddenly my laptop goes black screen, not 100% black just cover 80% off the screen and the rest of it still working....
  4. Black Screen when Laptop charger is plugged in.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black Screen when Laptop charger is plugged in.: I have an Asus TUF A15One day i'm reseting my Laptop using method reset PC I'm using Windows 11, after that when i want some game, and pluged in my laptop, suddenly my laptop goes black screen, not 100% black just cover 80% off the screen and the rest of it still working....
  5. Black screen when charger is plugged

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen when charger is plugged: Black screen when charger is plugged Hi. I have recently bought a laptop - ASUS TUF Gaming F15. I don't know if it was like that since the first time I bought it, but whenever I plug the charger, the screen temporarily turns black and then goes back to normal....
  6. Black screen when charger is plugged

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black screen when charger is plugged: Black screen when charger is plugged Hi. I have recently bought a laptop - ASUS TUF Gaming F15. I don't know if it was like that since the first time I bought it, but whenever I plug the charger, the screen temporarily turns black and then goes back to normal....
  7. Black screen when charger is plugged

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black screen when charger is plugged: Hi. I have recently bought a laptop - ASUS TUF Gaming F15. I don't know if it was like that since the first time I bought it, but whenever I plug the charger, the screen temporarily turns black and then goes back to normal.What can I do to stop it from turning black, or is it...
  8. Screen turning black when plug or unplug charger

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen turning black when plug or unplug charger: Hi people, I got this problem with my MSI Katana Gf66, I'm using Windows 11 btw, I don't know why, but my laptop screen keeps turning black when I am plug and unplug my charger, it's new laptop, just been using it for 1 week, all driver were updated, bios also updated, been...
  9. Screen Blink Black for a Second when plugged and unpluged charger

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Screen Blink Black for a Second when plugged and unpluged charger: Hi.. I got a new laptop, but I just found out that my laptop always turn black for second and on again everytime I plug and unplug charger.I find that I have to set refresh rate, cuz when on charging it's 144 Hz, and when on battery it's 60Hz. I changed it 144Hz to 60Hz, and...
  10. screen goes black when charger plugged in

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    screen goes black when charger plugged in: Hi need help my acer laptop screen goes black when I plug the charger in to charge it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-goes-black-when-charger-plugged-in/686ee661-5aa5-439a-a2cb-a17499af24e0