Windows 10: Screen Turnoff Keeps Resetting

Discus and support Screen Turnoff Keeps Resetting in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I want my screen to turn off after two hours of inactivity, so I choose that setting in "Power and Sleep". Then I find that the screen has quickly... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Sdrum, Aug 3, 2021.

1. Sdrum Win User

Screen Turnoff Keeps Resetting

I want my screen to turn off after two hours of inactivity, so I choose that setting in "Power and Sleep". Then I find that the screen has quickly turned itself off. When I go back to those settings it is displaying 15 minutes, not two hours. How do I get this setting to stay at two hours?

:)

Sdrum, Aug 3, 2021
  2. swat354 Win User

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Aug 3, 2021
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Aug 3, 2021
  4. Dano 00TA Win User

Bios keeps resetting...not the battery

I'm having problems with a abit AW9D Max board in an older build of mine that keeps resetting the bios everytime I shut it down. The time is ok so I assume it's not the battery but the other settings such as Uguru setting, ram and other stuff resets to defaults*Wtf :wtf: I've had this computer for a few years with nothing like this happening till now. I'd just leave everything at default but the Uguru alarm goes off whenever I start it and I have to disable it in the bios. Any suggestions on what I can try?

Dano 00TA, Aug 3, 2021
Thema:

1. Screen Turnoff Keeps Resetting - Similar Threads - Screen Turnoff Keeps

2. AssigneAccess and Screen TurnOff

in Windows 10 Gaming
    AssigneAccess and Screen TurnOff: Hi allWe have an UWP app which is Assigned Access Kiosk Mode.We would like to put the screen to utrn off.That the screen turns off in case of long inactivity.So we put in the power management the screen that turns off after after 1 hour.The problem is that when the screen...
  3. AssigneAccess and Screen TurnOff

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    AssigneAccess and Screen TurnOff: Hi allWe have an UWP app which is Assigned Access Kiosk Mode.We would like to put the screen to utrn off.That the screen turns off in case of long inactivity.So we put in the power management the screen that turns off after after 1 hour.The problem is that when the screen...
  4. Default apps resetting after restart or turnoff and turn on.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Default apps resetting after restart or turnoff and turn on.: Hi all. Frist I sorry about my English.I have a problem same my title. My default apps always reset when my laptop restart or turn on and turn off.Eg: I set web browser default is Google Chrome, but when pc restarted, it will be comeback is Edge.I set it in setting-->app-->...
  5. Default apps resetting after restart or turnoff and turn on.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Default apps resetting after restart or turnoff and turn on.: Hi all. Frist I sorry about my English.I have a problem same my title. My default apps always reset when my laptop restart or turn on and turn off.Eg: I set web browser default is Google Chrome, but when pc restarted, it will be comeback is Edge.I set it in setting-->app-->...
  6. Default apps resetting after restart or turnoff and turn on.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Screen Turn Off Keep resetting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen Turn Off Keep resetting: II want my screen to turn off after one hour. I have it set that way on the Power & Sleep section of settings. But then in a few days I find it is reset itself to 15 minutes. How do I keep this setting permanently at one hour?...
  8. Sleep and turnoff times.

in Windows 10 Support
    Sleep and turnoff times.: Hi, my username is , i am really, bit computr illiterate, my excuse, i'm ninty one, they never had gas operated computers in my day ! Problem, my screen turns off if i leave it a few minutes, all a little annoying,cant seem to rectify it forever logging in. Any help (in...
  9. second screen setting keeps resetting

in Windows 10 Customization
    second screen setting keeps resetting: hey everyone, i tried the basic stuff like resetting to fix it and all that, but it still keeps happening. everytime i change project setting to duplicate and i go back to the setting to see if it stayed the same, it just goes back to the default setting of pc screen only....
  10. auto complete turnoff

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    auto complete turnoff: how or where does someone turn off auto complete forms? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/auto-complete-turnoff/deac495e-a912-42f5-a69b-814d92066abf"