Windows 10: Screen Turns Black and Application crashes

Discus and support Screen Turns Black and Application crashes in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I have a Problem. Whenever I use Unity Game Dev Engine and start a Project its really laggy and when i use it a few secods the Screen turns... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by LuggiLuggo, Dec 29, 2019.

1. Screen Turns Black and Application crashes

Hello,

I have a Problem. Whenever I use Unity Game Dev Engine and start a Project its really laggy and when i use it a few secods the Screen turns black for around 1 second. When i see something again The Unity Window is white and i can't use it anymore. It also crashed a gameAnno 1800 that was opened in the background. The error message of the game sayd that it is a DirectX issue. In Youtube the Video stopped and turned green, but when i pressed play it resumed.

Can someone help me?

PC:

AMD Ryzen 5 2600

Nvidia Geforce GTX 1660

16GB RAM

All drivers are updated.

:)

LuggiLuggo, Dec 29, 2019
  2. Ryan Fra Win User

Endless black screen without anything but it is on

Hi Basim,

There are several reasons why the screen turns black only. It can be an issue with the software or hardware. Please answer the following questions:

• Are there any major changes made on your computer before the issue started?
    • Have you performed any troubleshooting steps to fix the issue?

For now, we suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps from this
    link

We are looking forward to your reply.

Ryan Fra, Dec 29, 2019
  3. Screen turns black, system "hybernating"

Turned it on - after almost an entire day without touching it - and worked for 3 hours before the same screen black, system hibernating happened again.

Checked the temperature throughout and the cores registered at max 56 and 50.

Suggestions?

trail_of_fiends, Dec 29, 2019
  4. Screen Turns Black and Application crashes

Black screen error

Hello,

There are several reasons why you are facing a black screen issue. One of these is due to outdated or incorrect device drivers. For us to figure out what's causing this, provide more details by answering the listed questions:

• Can you confirm to us if you are using a laptop or a computer?
    • Have you made any recent changes to your device prior to this happening?
    • What exactly were you doing when the error occurred?
    • Have you tried any troubleshooting steps to resolve this? If yes, specify all of the steps that you have done.

As an initial part of troubleshooting, we suggest following the steps given on this article:

Troubleshoot black screen or blank screen errors
    . This will help you diagnose and rectify most of the known black screen concerns.

We will wait for your response.

Dhavelyn Mer, Dec 29, 2019
Thema:

Screen Turns Black and Application crashes

1. Screen Turns Black and Application crashes - Similar Threads - Screen Turns Black

2. Hardware error, PC crashes turn black screen and when turning it display black screen with...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hardware error, PC crashes turn black screen and when turning it display black screen with...: DescriptionA problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.Problem signatureProblem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 141Parameter 1: ffff800cbd735050Parameter 2: fffff804982463a0Parameter 3: 0Parameter 4: 0OS version: 10_0_22631Service Pack: 0_0Product:...
  3. Hardware error, PC crashes turn black screen and when turning it display black screen with...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hardware error, PC crashes turn black screen and when turning it display black screen with...: DescriptionA problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.Problem signatureProblem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 141Parameter 1: ffff800cbd735050Parameter 2: fffff804982463a0Parameter 3: 0Parameter 4: 0OS version: 10_0_22631Service Pack: 0_0Product:...
  4. Screen randomly blacks out and current application crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen randomly blacks out and current application crashes: While I'm using my pc, the screen randomly blacks out for 4-5 seconds. After than some specific applications close. To be specific, when the screen blacks out, from the apps I use discord and infra space crash Nothing else does. This problem started happening about when I...
  5. Screen randomly blacks out and current application crashes

Screen randomly blacks out and current application crashes: While I'm using my pc, the screen randomly blacks out for 4-5 seconds. After than some specific applications close. To be specific, when the screen blacks out, from the apps I use discord and infra space crash Nothing else does. This problem started happening about when I...
  6. My computer screen turns black & pc crashes

My computer screen turns black & pc crashes: When working with files on 2 usb scandisk storage devices after a while my pc crashes with a black screen. This started last week. Both devices are plugged into the back ports. I end up shutting the pc off. I'm using Win 10. What is wrong?...
  7. My computer screen turns black & pc crashes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My computer screen turns black & pc crashes: When working with files on 2 usb scandisk storage devices after a while my pc crashes with a black screen. This started last week. Both devices are plugged into the back ports. I end up shutting the pc off. I'm using Win 10. What is wrong?...
  8. My computer screen turns black & pc crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. Application Crash and Black Screen

Application Crash and Black Screen: I understand this may not be the place to ask this but I was wondering if anyone had this issue before. I keep getting a black screen. I had done clean install of GPU and made sure it is updated. I have ran memory diagnostic. Changed the HDMI cord and the HDMI port on my...
  10. Screen turned black and crashed (No BSOD)

Screen turned black and crashed (No BSOD): My monitor turned black and became unresponsive. My PC created a LiveKernelReport but I do not know how to interpret it. Appreciate if someone can point out the problem so that I can fix it. [IMG]...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. screen turns of and game crashes