Windows 10: screen turns black when launching game

Discus and support screen turns black when launching game in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When I launch a game like Fortnite or PUBG the screen goes black, all I can see is the cursor and hear the game audio and nothing else so if you have a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by boi2023, Sep 12, 2018.

1. boi2023 Win User

screen turns black when launching game

When I launch a game like Fortnite or PUBG the screen goes black, all I can see is the cursor and hear the game audio and nothing else so if you have a solution please tell me

:)

boi2023, Sep 12, 2018

2. Game black screen when I launch my game.

Hi,

There are many reasons why you're getting a black screen when launching a game. For us to provide proper assistance, we need to gather more information. Kindly answer the questions
    below:

• Have you made any changes on your device prior to this issue?

• Are you having the issue with all your games?

• When did the issue start?

Wilfred Mac, Sep 12, 2018
  3. eirikff Win User
    When launched, most games will go to black screen and be unresponsive

So you're saying the only thing I can do is wait for a Nvidia patch or game update? I just tried to launch GeForce Experience, but it, too, doesn't launch. It's stuck on the loading screen.

Also, if I were to do a clean install, would that change anything? Could it be that would help, or would it have no effect on this issue?

eirikff, Sep 12, 2018
  4. screen turns black when launching game

Screen turns black, system "hybernating"

Turned it on - after almost an entire day without touching it - and worked for 3 hours before the same screen black, system hibernating happened again.

Checked the temperature throughout and the cores registered at max 56 and 50.

Suggestions?

trail_of_fiends, Sep 12, 2018
Thema:

screen turns black when launching game

1. screen turns black when launching game - Similar Threads - screen turns black

2. how to fix Black screen on game launch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to fix Black screen on game launch: Every time I load a game my screen goes black here's the most i can describe of the problem. I launch my pc and everything is working fine i go into browsers even start streaming and everything is fine when i load games like Minecraft or Fortnite before it gets to the loading...
  3. how to fix Black screen on game launch

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to fix Black screen on game launch: Every time I load a game my screen goes black here's the most i can describe of the problem. I launch my pc and everything is working fine i go into browsers even start streaming and everything is fine when i load games like Minecraft or Fortnite before it gets to the loading...
  4. Computer flickers to black screen then blue screens when launching games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer flickers to black screen then blue screens when launching games: When I launch majority of games on my computer, the game launches for a second or two before both of my monitors turn black and flash on and off briefly showing my desktop before my computer eventually blue screens after a few minutes. I have tried installing new graphics...
  5. Computer flickers to black screen then blue screens when launching games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer flickers to black screen then blue screens when launching games: When I launch majority of games on my computer, the game launches for a second or two before both of my monitors turn black and flash on and off briefly showing my desktop before my computer eventually blue screens after a few minutes. I have tried installing new graphics...
  6. Computer flickers to black screen then blue screens when launching games

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Black screen after launching games

Black screen after launching games: Hey my PC is black screening and restarting every so often and when i get into games it gets worse any ideas? please help I tried: Reseating GPU and RAM Some errors after restarts: - BlueScreen Code: 116 - LiveKernelEvent Code: 141 Specs: AMD Ryzen 7 2700X...
  8. Black screen while launching a game

Black screen while launching a game: Hello I'm experiencing a problem while gaming. When i launch a game(tried it with more than one) i get a black screen. The computer Works just fine, but when i want to play games the screen goes Black. I have tried to reinstall the drivers, download all Windows updates and...
  9. Black/Blank screen only when a game has launched.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black/Blank screen only when a game has launched.: I can hear the game's music, but I cannot see the game at all, just blankness... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blackblank-screen-only-when-a-game-has-launched/ebdf28e5-909d-4780-8173-c0482eba4603
  10. When launched, most games will go to black screen and be unresponsive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When launched, most games will go to black screen and be unresponsive: I upgraded to Windows 10 Pro today from Windows 8.1 Pro. My main issue with Win10 is that most of the games I play have trouble launching. I press play (in Steam), and the game will launch, but never fully load; it'll just go to a black screen, and in the task manager it says...