Windows 10: Screen turns black when when trying to load dark images

Discus and support Screen turns black when when trying to load dark images in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; It's a really weird, whenever it loads dark images like: dark setting menu, some game loading screens and things like that the screen turns black like... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Talio, Aug 17, 2018.

1. Talio Win User

Screen turns black when when trying to load dark images

It's a really weird, whenever it loads dark images like: dark setting menu, some game loading screens and things like that the screen turns black like the monitor was turned off.

:)

Talio, Aug 17, 2018

2. Screen turns black, system "hybernating"

Turned it on - after almost an entire day without touching it - and worked for 3 hours before the same screen black, system hibernating happened again.

Checked the temperature throughout and the cores registered at max 56 and 50.

Suggestions?

trail_of_fiends, Aug 17, 2018
  3. Ryan Fra Win User
    Endless black screen without anything but it is on

Hi Basim,

There are several reasons why the screen turns black only. It can be an issue with the software or hardware. Please answer the following questions:

• Are there any major changes made on your computer before the issue started?
    • Have you performed any troubleshooting steps to fix the issue?

For now, we suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps from this
    link

We are looking forward to your reply.

Ryan Fra, Aug 17, 2018
  4. RoboX Win User

Notebook: Black Screen on loading Windows 7

I dont have any image before loading windows, only a black screen after loading bios

RoboX, Aug 17, 2018
Thema:

1. Screen turns black when when trying to load dark images - Similar Threads - Screen turns black

2. microsoft not loading when trying to load in

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    microsoft not loading when trying to load in: hi!i've been trying to get into my microsoft account on the app, when im trying to play minecraftbut when im doing it it comes with a white window tab and it loads, when it finishes loading it just stays blankit goes blank after this.please help, many thanks if you can!...
  3. microsoft not loading when trying to load in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft not loading when trying to load in: hi!i've been trying to get into my microsoft account on the app, when im trying to play minecraftbut when im doing it it comes with a white window tab and it loads, when it finishes loading it just stays blankit goes blank after this.please help, many thanks if you can!...
  4. fortnite- screen constantly goes black when trying to load the game, unplayable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    fortnite- screen constantly goes black when trying to load the game, unplayable: just got a gaming computer and decided i would start off trying out a free game to see how it performs but i cannot even play because the screen constantly goes black, i can still hear the music in my headset and every couple minutes the screen loads in briefly. i tried to...
  5. fortnite- screen constantly goes black when trying to load the game, unplayable

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    fortnite- screen constantly goes black when trying to load the game, unplayable: just got a gaming computer and decided i would start off trying out a free game to see how it performs but i cannot even play because the screen constantly goes black, i can still hear the music in my headset and every couple minutes the screen loads in briefly. i tried to...
  6. Screen goes black when the cursor image changes.

Screen goes black when the cursor image changes.: This has happened to me 2-3 times now, both times being fixed by a restart. However, I am worried that it may be getting worse over time and eventually keep me locked out. So here's the gist:You know how your cursor changes based on what it's hovering over? The standard...
  7. Black Screen when Trying to install a program

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Black Screen when Trying to install a program: Every time I try to install a program, I get a black screen instead of the user account control prompt. It still makes the sound but shows a black screen. I can use CtrL-Alt-Del to get out of it but then it doesn't install the program. This also happens when I try to...
  8. Black Screen when turning on, help!

Black Screen when turning on, help!: Recently, my computer has locked me out from signing in, all it does is show a black screen. No commands work, and task manager doesn't show up. For context, I was about to have a Dungeons and Dragons session with my friends and brother, I was not downloading anything at all....
  9. Black Screen when loading or playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black Screen when loading or playing games: I have had a pc for a few months now and haven't had many problems. But a couple nights ago I started to get a black screen when playing games. I ignored it at first but then it got worse and I couldn't even load up a game. I factory reset my pc and tried to play a game again...
  10. screen turns black when launching game

screen turns black when launching game: When I launch a game like Fortnite or PUBG the screen goes black, all I can see is the cursor and hear the game audio and nothing else so if you have a solution please tell me...