Windows 10: Screen turns black

Discus and support Screen turns black in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, there. Starting today, the screen of my laptop turns black, while playing a game through PS2 simulator which is a fairly heavy program. The game... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by cinaasqare', Jul 6, 2022.

1. Screen turns black

Hello, there. Starting today, the screen of my laptop turns black, while playing a game through PS2 simulator which is a fairly heavy program. The game is fun for some time, but after some minutes it starts to get laggy. It slows down more and more until the screen turns black. No sound. Mouse and buttons dont work. Just forced to restart.I checked task manager and ended useless services, used game booster, set drivers to high performance and tested the game again, same result. This time i felt clever. I ran the game and by the time it started to get laggy, I closed the game! But after 10 seco

:)

cinaasqare', Jul 6, 2022
  2. Ryan Fra Win User

Endless black screen without anything but it is on

Hi Basim,

There are several reasons why the screen turns black only. It can be an issue with the software or hardware. Please answer the following questions:

• Are there any major changes made on your computer before the issue started?
    • Have you performed any troubleshooting steps to fix the issue?

For now, we suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps from this
    link

We are looking forward to your reply.

Ryan Fra, Jul 6, 2022
  3. Screen turns black, system "hybernating"

Turned it on - after almost an entire day without touching it - and worked for 3 hours before the same screen black, system hibernating happened again.

Checked the temperature throughout and the cores registered at max 56 and 50.

Suggestions?

trail_of_fiends, Jul 6, 2022
  4. Screen turns black

Black screen error

Hello,

There are several reasons why you are facing a black screen issue. One of these is due to outdated or incorrect device drivers. For us to figure out what's causing this, provide more details by answering the listed questions:

• Can you confirm to us if you are using a laptop or a computer?
    • Have you made any recent changes to your device prior to this happening?
    • What exactly were you doing when the error occurred?
    • Have you tried any troubleshooting steps to resolve this? If yes, specify all of the steps that you have done.

As an initial part of troubleshooting, we suggest following the steps given on this article:

Troubleshoot black screen or blank screen errors
    . This will help you diagnose and rectify most of the known black screen concerns.

We will wait for your response.

Dhavelyn Mer, Jul 6, 2022
Thema:

Screen turns black

1. Screen turns black - Similar Threads - Screen turns black

2. Laptop turns on, but the screen is black

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop turns on, but the screen is black: So recently I had an issue with my computer and I figured it was one of the ram slots that was broken, and just am running with single channel memory for. Now, and it worked up until yesterday.The computer booted on and then took forever on the asus loading screen, but then...
  3. Screen flickers then turn black

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen flickers then turn black: Pc keeps crashing so I went to riliability test and don’t know how to solve the problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-flickers-then-turn-black/89227057-7767-4001-972f-79986ed16564
  4. Screen flickers then turn black

Screen flickers then turn black: Pc keeps crashing so I went to riliability test and don’t know how to solve the problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-flickers-then-turn-black/89227057-7767-4001-972f-79986ed16564
  5. Screen turns black

Screen turns black: Hello, there. Starting today, the screen of my laptop turns black, while playing a game through PS2 simulator which is a fairly heavy program. The game is fun for some time, but after some minutes it starts to get laggy. It slows down more and more until the screen turns...
  6. Pc turns to black screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Pc turns to black screen: This week my pc started restarting himself and its randomly one when i playing one when i tried open a game its happened 2 times and today its just turns to black and my monitor said no singal after that my pc just stand open until i press power button and shutdown it....
  7. Screen turning black

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Screen turning black: Every now and then when I sign in to my laptop inserting pin code and the screen turns black and nothing works and I have to turn off the laptop by the power button and turn it on again. Windows 10 OS build 19041.388 I would really appreciate your help....
  8. Laptop screen turns black

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Laptop screen turns black: My HP laptop Windows 10 while turning on displays a weird "Windows sign in" written screen instead of Set Lockscreen wallpaper, also when i try to enter password through keyboard the screens suddenly turns black with brightness and capslock being working, Can anyone help me...
  9. Screen turns black

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Screen turns black: I can be on my laptop then all of a sudden the screen would turn black and it will stay like that. Or when it is in hibernation mode I can't wake it up. I have a Acer Es1-533-c3vd is runs on windows 10. For example I can be writing an email then, a light will flicker and...
  10. screen turned black

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    screen turned black: composing email screen turned black win 10 hotmail outlook---anyone know why & if I should do anything about it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/screen-turned-black/f3795471-fd6a-4f6a-81d1-468ce905e7c8