Windows 10: Screen turns blue

Discus and support Screen turns blue in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; The issue appeared when I was playing a game (Grand Theft Auto V), my screen went blue and it is still blue now. I rebooted the computer several times... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by NealWeaver, Jan 7, 2019.

1. Screen turns blue

The issue appeared when I was playing a game (Grand Theft Auto V), my screen went blue and it is still blue now. I rebooted the computer several times with no avail. Then I tried to adjust colour and updated GPU driver

:)

NealWeaver, Jan 7, 2019
  2. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Jan 7, 2019
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Jan 7, 2019
  4. Remon Ont Win User

Screen turns blue

Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, Jan 7, 2019
Thema:

Screen turns blue

1. Screen turns blue - Similar Threads - Screen turns blue

2. Laptop keeps turning off with a blue screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop keeps turning off with a blue screen: I just bought a hp envy windows 11 laptop from best buy yesterday and I updated everything, but many times randomly it just turns off and the screen goes blue with the code 0x0000013a. how do i fix this?...
  3. Computer turning unresponsive and sometimes blue screening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer turning unresponsive and sometimes blue screening: My windows 10 custom built pc keeps crashing. I got this pc from a friend who also had some problems with bluescreens but those where very rare and far between and did happen to me too sometimes but not frequently enough that it would bother me but now I have been getting...
  4. Computer turning unresponsive and sometimes blue screening

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer turning unresponsive and sometimes blue screening: My windows 10 custom built pc keeps crashing. I got this pc from a friend who also had some problems with bluescreens but those where very rare and far between and did happen to me too sometimes but not frequently enough that it would bother me but now I have been getting...
  5. windows 11 screen turning blue not bsod

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 screen turning blue not bsod: when using my pc dell Vostro 3405 running windows 11, sometimes the computer screen turns blue. It's different from a BSOD because I can still lock with Windows + L. How do I fix this. Build: 10.0.22000.527. Is this a bug, a error, or malware?...
  6. windows 11 screen turning blue not bsod

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 11 screen turning blue not bsod: when using my pc dell Vostro 3405 running windows 11, sometimes the computer screen turns blue. It's different from a BSOD because I can still lock with Windows + L. How do I fix this. Build: 10.0.22000.527. Is this a bug, a error, or malware?...
  7. Laptop not turning on after blue screen error

Laptop not turning on after blue screen error: When i turn on my laptop, the first thing that shown up was a error your laptop run into some problems and needs to restart on a blue screen, i couldn't read the rest, cuz i were shocked. Then after few seconds my laptop turned off, then i tried to turn it on but it didn't...
  8. PC Turned into a blue screen with a sad face

in Windows 10 Customization
    PC Turned into a blue screen with a sad face: My PC Dell G5s Gaming laptop turned into a blue screen with a sad face and some writing, I couldn't see the writing cuz I was watching a yt video before It happened. would this be a common thing if I dropped my laptop a few weeks ago?...
  9. Blue screen of Death turns to Black Screen of Death

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Blue screen of Death turns to Black Screen of Death: Hello Everyone, My Sony VAIO Laptop SVE1712C5E has died from a screen of blue then turns to screen of black. I used the Assist button to reset my laptop to factory settings Windows 8, but it still suffers the same problem. It just keeps on restarting and then all black...
  10. Turn On Laptop - Error Bowser.sys Blue Screen

Turn On Laptop - Error Bowser.sys Blue Screen: Hello, I have a Laptop DELL Inspiron 14 3000 and and since I bought the laptop 10 days ago there is a problem: Everytime I Turn On my laptop the Blue Screen appears with the error Bowser.sys...