Windows 10: Screen turns off momentarily every 5 seconds

Discus and support Screen turns off momentarily every 5 seconds in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I installed new driver for my cpu and now it turns off for like .5 seconds and I can't do anything other thank open the stupid radeon gaming and task... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by jogn doe, Aug 19, 2022.

1. jogn doe Win User

Screen turns off momentarily every 5 seconds

I installed new driver for my cpu and now it turns off for like .5 seconds and I can't do anything other thank open the stupid radeon gaming and task manager cpu is amd a8 6410I can restart but that does nothing, and I can't open settingsI've doneWIN+r opens but can't do anythingCTRL+ALT+DELETEcan do all the stuff there, and screen does normal stuff, same with login screenright clicking and opening radeon gaming thing absolutely useless bloatwareany help is apreciated

:)

jogn doe, Aug 19, 2022
  2. DaveM121 Win User

My Laptop turns off after 5 seconds....

Hi Norelle, can you please try the following steps for me:

• Remove the battery
    • Disconnect the Power lead
    • Press and hold the Power Button for 30 seconds
    • Connect the Power lead
    • Re-insert the Battery
    • Turn your System on

DaveM121, Aug 19, 2022
  3. Ariel Acu Win User
    Returning Windows to Second Screen

Hello Kate,

Let's try to isolate the issue and see what is preventing you from using Windows to second screen. Kindly provide us the following information:

• When you turned on your computer, does it give you an extended display for both monitor screen and your laptop?
    • Is your monitor screen already connected to your laptop before turning it on?
    • What cable are you using to connect your second monitor to your laptop?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried?

Ariel Acu, Aug 19, 2022
  4. mora67 Win User

5 min delay on cold start between login screen and bg screen

One more thing to be considered; black screen 5 minutes after signing in only occurs with my admin sign in account; my wife signs in in a split second with her non admin account. So admin sign in account should be limited to solve this.

mora67, Aug 19, 2022
Thema:

1. Screen turns off momentarily every 5 seconds - Similar Threads - Screen turns off

2. Screen turns off momentarily every 5 seconds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen turns off momentarily every 5 seconds: I installed new driver for my cpu and now it turns of for like .5 seconds and I can't do anything other thank open the stupid radeon gaming and task manager cpu is amd a8 6410I can restart but that does nothing, and I can't open settingsI've doneWIN+r opens but can't do...
  3. Screen turns off momentarily every 5 seconds

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen turns off momentarily every 5 seconds: I installed new driver for my cpu and now it turns of for like .5 seconds and I can't do anything other thank open the stupid radeon gaming and task manager cpu is amd a8 6410I can restart but that does nothing, and I can't open settingsI've doneWIN+r opens but can't do...
  4. Screen Glitching Bar every 5 second

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Screen Glitching Bar every 5 second: So I have this weird glitch on my monitor that appears every 5 second , its like a glitch bar that go across the screen . When I want to screenshot it , it doesn't appear in the picture . I think it's my monitor problem but I'm not pretty sure about that ....
  5. black screen every 5 seconds or less

black screen every 5 seconds or less: hello, I have a problem with my windows 10 laptop, every 5 seconds or less my screen turn black for a second and returns to normal nonstop, it's annoying because I can't do work with it...
  6. Is there a fix for the media OSD turning the monitor off momentarily?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a fix for the media OSD turning the monitor off momentarily?: I know it's a huge issue and i was able to solve it once by rerolling the title update but my windows updated again and i missed the roll back window... :( Would love any help. submitted by /u/Skylink87 [link] [comments]...
  7. How do I turn off screen saver momentarily?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I turn off screen saver momentarily?: How do I turn off screen saver momentarily? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-turn-off-screen-saver-momentarily/4ae993a8-bd51-4344-a3fd-0caeb8a5cf09
  8. Screen going momentarily black every 30 seconds - some clues only

Screen going momentarily black every 30 seconds - some clues only: Hi, I have a Windows 10 machine. It's always run nicely until at some point recently that I can't quite pinpoint. I would have noticed this before because it's too obvious. Could be the last update. Every 30 seconds or so the screen goes momentarily blank for a fraction...
  9. Restarting every 5 Seconds

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Restarting every 5 Seconds: Hey first of all sorry for my bad English it’s not my main language. I have a Acer Predator Helios 300 Gaming notebook. My Laptop made today a Update and during the Update he restarted and 5 seconds later he turned off he repeated this for a hour. Then I decided to press F2...
  10. Screens flashing off and on every 30 seconds

Screens flashing off and on every 30 seconds: My computer screens flash off every 30 seconds or so. It doesnt effect any application I have open or system windows such as control panel. It does however close windows explorer window when it flashes. When I look at the event viewer it is showing almost 600 events...