Windows 10: Screen Turns off Suddenly When I am working on Laptop

Discus and support Screen Turns off Suddenly When I am working on Laptop in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Screen Turns off Suddenly When I am working on Laptop and appears back after a long time... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DebroopGoswami, Sep 27, 2020.

1. Screen Turns off Suddenly When I am working on Laptop

Screen Turns off Suddenly When I am working on Laptop and appears back after a long time

:)

DebroopGoswami, Sep 27, 2020

2. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Sep 27, 2020
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Sep 27, 2020
  4. N-Gen Win User

Screen Turns off Suddenly When I am working on Laptop

Looking for help with laptop screen

It's quite easy to replace a screen, try to find a disassembly guide for the specific model of laptop so you have a step by step indication of where to take screws out and what clips to unclip. There might be some youtube videos as well. Always make sure the replacement screen is compatible as there can be different connectors.

N-Gen, Sep 27, 2020
Thema:

Screen Turns off Suddenly When I am working on Laptop

1. Screen Turns off Suddenly When I am working on Laptop - Similar Threads - Screen Turns off

2. My laptop turn off suddenly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop turn off suddenly: Hi, I have a Dell G7 7500 and when I'm working suddenly my laptop turn off, also turn off when I'm not working in the laptop, then I turned on and it appear me a message "Your Battery is very low" but the capacity or load on the battery is like 50% or 30% so I don't know why...
  3. My laptop turn off suddenly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop turn off suddenly: Hi, I have a Dell G7 7500 and when I'm working suddenly my laptop turn off, also turn off when I'm not working in the laptop, then I turned on and it appear me a message "Your Battery is very low" but the capacity or load on the battery is like 50% or 30% so I don't know why...
  4. Screen suddenly turning off and it not restarting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen suddenly turning off and it not restarting: So I was using FL Studio a DAW and suddenly the screen turned black, at first I thought the battery just died but it didn't give any type of warning, the light I have a Victus was still on and it didn'tshow the locking screen.So I attached to the light turned it on but the...
  5. Screen suddenly turning off and it not restarting

Screen suddenly turning off and it not restarting: So I was using FL Studio a DAW and suddenly the screen turned black, at first I thought the battery just died but it didn't give any type of warning, the light I have a Victus was still on and it didn'tshow the locking screen.So I attached to the light turned it on but the...
  6. laptop freezes when screen is turned off

laptop freezes when screen is turned off: I have set my screen to turn off after 15 min of inactivity, but sometimes when laptop's screen is turned off it freezes and can't be turned on. The laptop itself is still turned on keyboard glows and cooling works, but i don't think its working then when this happens during...
  7. computer turn off suddenly and turn on when i am working on it by itself

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    computer turn off suddenly and turn on when i am working on it by itself: hello previously the computer shut down and turn on with an error like that in the picture it happened when i was putting it on sleep mode and worked on it for days without shutting down and it shuts down every now and then but these days it keeps doing it even when i am...
  8. computer turn off suddenly and turn on when i am working on it by itself

in Windows 10 Gaming
    computer turn off suddenly and turn on when i am working on it by itself: hello previously the computer shut down and turn on with an error like that in the picture it happened when i was putting it on sleep mode and worked on it for days without shutting down and it shuts down every now and then but these days it keeps doing it even when i am...
  9. computer turn off suddenly and turn on when i am working on it by itself

10. Sudden turning off of laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sudden turning off of laptop: just recently I had a problem where my laptop even though not low battery like 50% or 45% it shuts off automatically without warning. my laptop is around 2 years old and this problem started occurring more than a month now... please help...