Windows 10: Screen turns Orange when I move cursor, can someone please explain what's happening???

Discus and support Screen turns Orange when I move cursor, can someone please explain what's happening??? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/StokeyDre [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/foqpjf/screen_turns_orange_when_i_move_cursor_can/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/StokeyDre, Mar 25, 2020.

1. Screen turns Orange when I move cursor, can someone please explain what's happening???

/u/StokeyDre, Mar 25, 2020
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Orange Screenshot and Screen Recording

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand that when a screenshot is taken using PrtScn key the screenshot turns out to be orange than the normal white. We are aware of the issue that you are facing.

We suggest you to try updating the graphics card drivers and check if that helps in resolving the issue.

1. Press Windows key + X, and select
      Device Manager.
    2. Expand Display adapters.
    3. Right click on the display driver and select
      Update Drivers.

4. Restart the computer if prompted.

Article for reference:
    Update drivers in Windows 10

If updating the drivers didn’t help, you may try to roll back the graphics card drivers.

To roll back the driver to previous build follow the steps mentioned below:

1. Press and hold the Windows + X key on the keyboard.
    2. Select Device manager.
    3. In Device manager, expand Display adapters.
    4. Right click on the Graphics driver and select
      Properties.
    5. Navigate to the Driver tab and click on Roll Back Driver.
    6. Restart the computer.

You may also refer the suggestions by Alf0508 replied on September 11, 2019 from the thread

My screen turns red when I capture a screenshot.

However, if you are using a Lenovo machine, you may want to try resetting the Eye Care Mode in Lenovo Vantage software and check. Kindly refer the Lenovo article

Screenshots and Snips have an unnatural orange tint

Let us know the results.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Mar 25, 2020
  3. Erika Aro Win User
    Black screen with cursor before login screen.

Hi,

When experiencing a black screen during a lock screen, it could be due to multiple monitors setup or graphics card error. We'd like to ask a few questions to help us figure out what happened:

• Are you getting any error messages or error codes that may explain the concern?
    • Were there any recent updates, changes, and newly installed applications applied on your device before this happened?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • How many monitors are you using?

Erika Aro, Mar 25, 2020
  4. Screen turns Orange when I move cursor, can someone please explain what's happening???

Orange screen of death

I just got the orange screen of death at startup this week. When I tried just entering my password, the screen went black and then back to the orange screen with white stripes. Are there other suggestions for getting past this?

Ron Hanson, Mar 25, 2020
Thema:

Screen turns Orange when I move cursor, can someone please explain what's happening???

1. Screen turns Orange when I move cursor, can someone please explain what's happening??? - Similar Threads - Screen turns Orange

2. Can someone please explain the reason for this

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone please explain the reason for this: Now come on the MSN how does my comment NOT meet your guidelines, are you people seriously having a laugh, Talk about gagging normal words. Or is this just me not getting to grips with the English language even though I am 51 years old and pulled an A in English on my GSCE...
  3. Can someone please explain the reason for this

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can someone please explain the reason for this: Now come on the MSN how does my comment NOT meet your guidelines, are you people seriously having a laugh, Talk about gagging normal words. Or is this just me not getting to grips with the English language even though I am 51 years old and pulled an A in English on my GSCE...
  4. can anyone explain what happened?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can anyone explain what happened?: When I turn my Pc on, Windows 11 went completely stock, removed my background back to the default one, and half of my stuff was logged out, then when i restarted, it all went back to normal? I have no idea what happened. before i restarted...
  5. can anyone explain what happened?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can anyone explain what happened?: When I turn my Pc on, Windows 11 went completely stock, removed my background back to the default one, and half of my stuff was logged out, then when i restarted, it all went back to normal? I have no idea what happened. before i restarted...
  6. Can someone explain what this means?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can someone explain what this means?: I'm just trying to move files from one folder to another on my new laptop. Instead, File Explorer crashes, the entire screen flickers, then comes back to the desktop after a few seconds. When I went in search of anything that might be the cause of it, I looked at Error...
  7. Can someone please explain me this...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can someone please explain me this...: I have a Xbox One S Wireless Controller for Windows 10 (Bluetooth + WiFi adapter). The example game is Shadow of the Tomb Raider. I have a MSI MEG Z390 Motherboard with a case which has 4x USB 2.0, 4x USB 3.1 ports in the back and 2x USB 3.1 ports on the front panel. The...
  8. Can someone explain what the hell this is? When I click it the screen goes black then it...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can someone explain what the hell this is? When I click it the screen goes black then it...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/DiegoTheWolfLeader [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hmjlfu/can_someone_explain_what_the_hell_this_is_when_i/
  9. Can someone please explain what the heck has happened to my computer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can someone please explain what the heck has happened to my computer: [ATTACH]my computer has had an absolute meltdown my files removed and some thing has been operating my system since October and all of the sources I have googled are associated to microsoft so can you please explain The above picture I have no idea where that came from...
  10. can someone explain this please

in Windows 10 Customization
    can someone explain this please: I set my folder views to a certain view: details, group by type and sort by date modified. Why is it I can hit the apply to all folders button this view, all my folders look the same, I can literally open and close the folder and it has the same view, I can do this everyday...