Windows 10: Screen vibrating/shaking/scrolling up and down

Discus and support Screen vibrating/shaking/scrolling up and down in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi! The image on my screen is vibrating/shaking/scrolling up and down very quickly about 1 mm. It's the whole image including the taskbar which... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by KatrineRav, Jan 21, 2020.

1. Screen vibrating/shaking/scrolling up and down

Hi!

The image on my screen is vibrating/shaking/scrolling up and down very quickly about 1 mm.

It's the whole image including the taskbar which moves up and down. The problem is not isolated to a particular app. It seems to affect everything - also e.g. task manager and the screen clip application, which usually freezes the image.

The problem is not constant. It seems to start at random and it usually stops whenever I move the mouse.

It stopped for a few minutes when I restarted my computer, but then it returned.

I'm using a Windows Surface Pro 4 with a type cover and running Windows 10.

To rule out keyboard malfunction as the error source I've tried detaching the keyboard. This did not fix the problem.

The touch screen is not working properly.

The middle third is not responding to touch.

To rule out faulty touch input as the error source, I've tried deactivating the touch screen devices, more precisely

- HID compliant touch screen x 2

- IntelR Precise Touch device

This also didn't help.

Do you have any idea what's wrong a what I can do to fix it?

Kind regards

Katrine

:)

KatrineRav, Jan 21, 2020

2. Screen Icons/Text Shaking

hey i wonder why everytime i touch my lumia and scroll it up i saw some text are shaking even icons on game store, does my screen have problem? but whenever im not scrolling it there is no shaking text on the screen it only occurs when ever i scroll it up

kinilawnamanok, Jan 21, 2020
  3. Screen shaking after update

Before posting your displeasure after updating, try using your phone normally and see if the phone lasts as long as before. The software will need the battery to run through several charge/discharge cycles to show an accurate reading.

I don't understand what you mean 'shaking screen'. You mean the phone is vibrating?

VoodooKing---01, Jan 21, 2020
  4. Kursah Win User

Screen vibrating/shaking/scrolling up and down

SSD Crucial Bx 100 - rattling/vibrating. Possible?

This has been suggested several times already, and it has been suggested you try to move the SSD, remove it, or even suspend it in your case. Will you please try one of these?

If you don't understand vibration and resonance, please refer to @dorsetknob 's post above. *Smile Screen vibrating/shaking/scrolling up and down :) It has been explained that something else moving/vibrating (even if you don't think they're vibrating they are...), fans, hard disk drives, and anything with a motor will cause some form of vibration at certain frequencies. This can be transfered through your case's chassis and where you mounted your SSD could be reaching a certain frequency that causes it to slightly move and rattle against the case.

We are suggesting you take action and report back..you keep asking questions from step 1...we should be on step 4 by now...that is solution.

Try what has been suggested and report back please. Otherwise all you're doing is leading this thread in an endless circle and the help will stop shortly thereafter.

*Toast :toast:

Kursah, Jan 21, 2020
Thema:

Screen vibrating/shaking/scrolling up and down

1. Screen vibrating/shaking/scrolling up and down - Similar Threads - Screen vibrating shaking

2. Flickering/vibrating screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Flickering/vibrating screen: My screen started vibrating up and down when I started up my laptop, I've done everything including uninstalling the driver and installing a new one, it even vibrate when am in safe mode and bios. Nothing seems to help, am wondering is it a software issue or a hardware. At...
  3. Flickering/vibrating screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flickering/vibrating screen: My screen started vibrating up and down when I started up my laptop, I've done everything including uninstalling the driver and installing a new one, it even vibrate when am in safe mode and bios. Nothing seems to help, am wondering is it a software issue or a hardware. At...
  4. screen flickers or jumps up and down when scrolled up or down via external mouse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    screen flickers or jumps up and down when scrolled up or down via external mouse: My external mouse keep son flickering the screen up and down when scrolling. I tried another mouse and it works fine. I've also tried updating and reinstalling the drivers but nothing seems to work....
  5. screen flickers or jumps up and down when scrolled up or down via external mouse

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    screen flickers or jumps up and down when scrolled up or down via external mouse: My external mouse keep son flickering the screen up and down when scrolling. I tried another mouse and it works fine. I've also tried updating and reinstalling the drivers but nothing seems to work....
  6. Screen will not stop flickering black with rainbow flashes and "shaking/vibrating" after...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Screen will not stop flickering black with rainbow flashes and "shaking/vibrating" after...: I have repeatedly update/disable my display adapter to no avail. My screen flickers black with the Intel Iris Plus Graphics and the Microsoft basic display adapter. Also, my task manager flickers as well. I use a Surface Laptop 3, and was hoping to find solutions. I have also...
  7. Screen Shaking Up and Down

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Screen Shaking Up and Down: Here's the video: https://youtu.be/Vc9I7gKv5B0 This happens for the 2nd time. The 1st time was solved by resetting the PC. I'm using LG monitor with Intel display driver. Chronology: I was playing game (CODE Closers) and suddenly this screen shaking occurs. The 1st time was...
  8. screen shaking

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    screen shaking: Hello My laptop screen shaking ,,, Please resolve this issue because it is terrible,,, Windows 10 Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-shaking/9302c305-d9fc-43ba-9d98-8735266ac1c7
  9. My screen does not scroll up and down. It scrolls left and right.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    My screen does not scroll up and down. It scrolls left and right.: My screen does not scroll up and down. It scrolls left and right. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-screen-does-not-scroll-up-and-down-it-scrolls/3ae3d530-bf61-4605-8a51-25cbf6be6a8e
  10. Screen Vibration

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screen Vibration: Can anyone suggest anything to stop intermittent screen vibration on my Surface Pro 4? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/screen-vibration/d26121a1-381f-4cfd-9029-58f87add03be

Users found this page by searching for:

1. screen vibrating up and down