Windows 10: Screen will turn off for a few seconds then about 30 seconds later it'll do the same thing....

Discus and support Screen will turn off for a few seconds then about 30 seconds later it'll do the same thing.... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; This has been really annoying when I'm trying to play rainbow 6 and it happening during an inopportune moment. On a side not sometimes the game will... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/AllomancerJack, Aug 1, 2020 at 10:47 PM.

1. Screen will turn off for a few seconds then about 30 seconds later it'll do the same thing....

This has been really annoying when I'm trying to play rainbow 6 and it happening during an inopportune moment.

On a side not sometimes the game will minimize itself, don't know if this is related.

submitted by /u/AllomancerJack
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/AllomancerJack, Aug 1, 2020 at 10:47 PM
  2. DaveM121 Win User

My Laptop turns off after 5 seconds....

Hi Norelle, can you please try the following steps for me:

• Remove the battery
    • Disconnect the Power lead
    • Press and hold the Power Button for 30 seconds
    • Connect the Power lead
    • Re-insert the Battery
    • Turn your System on

3. PC turns on for a split second then shuts off

When I hit the power button my rig turns on then shuts off less than a second later. All my fans spin then it shuts off then tries to turn on again but does the same thing. Im thinking its my psu but I dont want to jump to anything yet.

4. Khang Le Win User

Screen will turn off for a few seconds then about 30 seconds later it'll do the same thing....

Laptop turns on then shuts off few seconds later.

Hello everyone,

I am using MSI GE60 apache with Windows 10 Pro. My laptop have worked completely fine for one year and a half. But after some windows' updates recently, it's become unstable. Everytime I turn it on for the first time, it automatically shut down after 3 seconds
    while the circle's still spinning. I have tried many methods but none of them solved my issue (Plug out everything - Press Power button for 30-60 seconds, Update BIOS, Install Drivers from Manufacturer).

Then I turned off the fast startup feature in Power Options. Surprisingly, the issue solved...

But the booting sequence consumes too much time...

So are there any other methods that can help me with this issue?

Is this a driver's problem?

Thema:

Screen will turn off for a few seconds then about 30 seconds later it'll do the same thing....

1. Screen will turn off for a few seconds then about 30 seconds later it'll do the same thing.... - Similar Threads - Screen turn off

2. TURN ON AND OFF AFTER A SECOND

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    TURN ON AND OFF AFTER A SECOND: Hello I have a acer aspire v3-571G when I try to open my laptop I hear the fan spinning but after a second between 1-5 second it goes off my laptop shut down. I thought it was dc jack issue since I have broken dc but I change it but the problem still exist and even got worse...
  3. How to get record thing past 30 seconds

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to get record thing past 30 seconds: So when I press win+g i get the xbox overlay. If im playing a game and do something cool, I only have 30 seconds to record it, or its lost. any way to increase that time? submitted by /u/axlrosie1234 [link] [comments]...
  4. Audio Turning off and on by it self automatically every few seconds

Audio Turning off and on by it self automatically every few seconds: This is really getting on my nervers sound turning off and on alone every few seconds I tried ever method On google and on youtube please help me fix it...
  5. Windows freezes every few seconds (stutters) when i turn of my second screen/monitor.

Windows freezes every few seconds (stutters) when i turn of my second screen/monitor.: Hi all, As the title says, whenever one of my screens are turned off, windows start to stutter and freeze every few seconds for a second. It is getting really annoying. I downgraded windows to factory settings a while ago and that "fixed" it. Now i have the last version of...
  6. Screens flashing off and on every 30 seconds

Screens flashing off and on every 30 seconds: My computer screens flash off every 30 seconds or so. It doesnt effect any application I have open or system windows such as control panel. It does however close windows explorer window when it flashes. When I look at the event viewer it is showing almost 600 events...
  7. Bluetooth mouse turns on for a few seconds, then turns off.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth mouse turns on for a few seconds, then turns off.: So, I got a Gearhead bluetooth mouse like a year ago, (Model Number: MPT3200RED) and it worked fine when I first got it, like a standard mouse. And when I turned it on, it stayed on. A few weeks ago, my friend got me a game, and it's best played w/mouse, so I got my mouse and...
  8. Unstable Wifi, WIFI card turn off / on every few seconds

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unstable Wifi, WIFI card turn off / on every few seconds: Since I reset my windows "a month ago" WIFI connection become unstable. It's turn off every while "5:10 seconds" and turn on after another seconds while it work very good with LAN cable in. I tried several salutations as: Troubleshoot connection and it find now issue....
  9. Screen turns black after 30 seconds

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Screen turns black after 30 seconds: I use a laptop in a docking station with two screens connected - it has worked well for one year. Suddenly, and as I remember, right after accepting a systems update, screen 1 turns black, looses connection to the computer approx 30 seconds after I have turned on the...
  10. Screen goes black for a few seconds

Screen goes black for a few seconds: Occasionally my PC goes all black for several seconds (and for not logical reason) after update to Windows 10 Home, version 1803, OS Build 17134. Doesn't seem to affect anything, but is annoying. Any help would be appreciated. BillyS...