Windows 10: Screen will turn off for a few seconds then about 30 seconds later it'll do the same thing....

Discus and support Screen will turn off for a few seconds then about 30 seconds later it'll do the same thing.... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; This has been really annoying when I'm trying to play rainbow 6 and it happening during an inopportune moment. On a side not sometimes the game will... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/AllomancerJack, Aug 1, 2020.

1. Screen will turn off for a few seconds then about 30 seconds later it'll do the same thing....

This has been really annoying when I'm trying to play rainbow 6 and it happening during an inopportune moment.

On a side not sometimes the game will minimize itself, don't know if this is related.

submitted by /u/AllomancerJack
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/AllomancerJack, Aug 1, 2020
  2. DaveM121 Win User

My Laptop turns off after 5 seconds....

Hi Norelle, can you please try the following steps for me:

• Remove the battery
    • Disconnect the Power lead
    • Press and hold the Power Button for 30 seconds
    • Connect the Power lead
    • Re-insert the Battery
    • Turn your System on

DaveM121, Aug 1, 2020
  3. PC turns on for a split second then shuts off

When I hit the power button my rig turns on then shuts off less than a second later. All my fans spin then it shuts off then tries to turn on again but does the same thing. Im thinking its my psu but I dont want to jump to anything yet.

ShadowFold, Aug 1, 2020
  4. Khang Le Win User

Screen will turn off for a few seconds then about 30 seconds later it'll do the same thing....

Laptop turns on then shuts off few seconds later.

Hello everyone,

I am using MSI GE60 apache with Windows 10 Pro. My laptop have worked completely fine for one year and a half. But after some windows' updates recently, it's become unstable. Everytime I turn it on for the first time, it automatically shut down after 3 seconds
    while the circle's still spinning. I have tried many methods but none of them solved my issue (Plug out everything - Press Power button for 30-60 seconds, Update BIOS, Install Drivers from Manufacturer).

Then I turned off the fast startup feature in Power Options. Surprisingly, the issue solved...

But the booting sequence consumes too much time...

So are there any other methods that can help me with this issue?

Is this a driver's problem?

Khang Le, Aug 1, 2020
Thema:

Screen will turn off for a few seconds then about 30 seconds later it'll do the same thing....

1. Screen will turn off for a few seconds then about 30 seconds later it'll do the same thing.... - Similar Threads - Screen turn off

2. If I leave it for few seconds it will turn off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If I leave it for few seconds it will turn off: Hello I have a problem with my device surface pro7, if I leave it for few seconds it will turn off, and never go to sleep mode anymore even if I close the cover the keyboard I did a reset and formatting the hardware but nothing changes...
  3. If I leave it for few seconds it will turn off

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    If I leave it for few seconds it will turn off: Hello I have a problem with my device surface pro7, if I leave it for few seconds it will turn off, and never go to sleep mode anymore even if I close the cover the keyboard I did a reset and formatting the hardware but nothing changes...
  4. Closing the lid of my laptop turns off my external monitor display 30 seconds later

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Closing the lid of my laptop turns off my external monitor display 30 seconds later: When I close the lid of my laptop LG Gram17 running Windows 11, the display of the external monitor I am using will go black, exactly 30 seconds after the lid is closed. My "Closing the lid" settings are both set to "Do Nothing" on battery and plugged in. It also occurs on a...
  5. Closing the lid of my laptop turns off my external monitor display 30 seconds later

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Closing the lid of my laptop turns off my external monitor display 30 seconds later: When I close the lid of my laptop LG Gram17 running Windows 11, the display of the external monitor I am using will go black, exactly 30 seconds after the lid is closed. My "Closing the lid" settings are both set to "Do Nothing" on battery and plugged in. It also occurs on a...
  6. Specific game freezing for a few seconds every 20-30 seconds.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Specific game freezing for a few seconds every 20-30 seconds.: I'm having trouble running Hitman 3. It will load up correctly, but once I'm playing, it will start freezing for a few seconds every 20-30 seconds. This started happening out of the blue, a week or 2 after their most recent update. I didn't change anything in my PC before it...
  7. Second monitor powers on and off every few seconds

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Second monitor powers on and off every few seconds: I connected an LG IPS234 monitor to my wife's HP laptop using an HDMI conversion cable. When I first connected it it worked fine. But after my wife powered down and up the next day it stopped working and hasn't worked since. The power goes on and off every few seconds. Right...
  8. Screens flashing off and on every 30 seconds

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Screens flashing off and on every 30 seconds: My computer screens flash off every 30 seconds or so. It doesnt effect any application I have open or system windows such as control panel. It does however close windows explorer window when it flashes. When I look at the event viewer it is showing almost 600 events...
  9. Bluetooth mouse turns on for a few seconds, then turns off.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth mouse turns on for a few seconds, then turns off.: So, I got a Gearhead bluetooth mouse like a year ago, (Model Number: MPT3200RED) and it worked fine when I first got it, like a standard mouse. And when I turned it on, it stayed on. A few weeks ago, my friend got me a game, and it's best played w/mouse, so I got my mouse and...
  10. Screen turns black after 30 seconds

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Screen turns black after 30 seconds: I use a laptop in a docking station with two screens connected - it has worked well for one year. Suddenly, and as I remember, right after accepting a systems update, screen 1 turns black, looses connection to the computer approx 30 seconds after I have turned on the...