Windows 10: screen window, showing my Gmail, got enlarged all of a sudden

Discus and support screen window, showing my Gmail, got enlarged all of a sudden in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I was looking at my email in Google, NOT in the Windows email function. All of a sudden the email screen enlarged. I must have hit a key that did this.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by LynnE547, Apr 18, 2019.

1. LynnE547 Win User

screen window, showing my Gmail, got enlarged all of a sudden

I was looking at my email in Google, NOT in the Windows email function. All of a sudden the email screen enlarged. I must have hit a key that did this. I cannot figure out what I did or now to get it back to the "normal" size.

:)

LynnE547, Apr 18, 2019
  2. Allan Mej Win User

Enlarging Fonts

Hi,

The option for enlarging fonts, apps, and other items is located in the Display settings. To enlarge fonts, apps, and other items in
    Windows 10, kindly follow these steps:

• Right-click on any blank space on your desktop.
    • Open Display settings.
    • Under Change the size of text, apps, and other items on the Display tab, select your preferred size percentage.

Should you have more concerns, feel free to post.

Regards.

Allan Mej, Apr 18, 2019
  3. Windows phone 7 hotmail To: selection showing already deleted gmail addresses.

Successfully synched gmail in Windows phone 7. Later contacts in gmail updated using browser on desktop.

Now when I draft a new email using hotmail on windows phone 7, the suggestion list displayed by the phone shows already deleted gmail addresses.

This is annoying...

GeorgeMatt, Apr 18, 2019
  4. Arul_D Win User

Screen Enlargement on Nextbook

Hello,

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

Thank you for posting your concern here in Microsoft Community and welcome to the Windows 10 family. I would be happy to assist you.

Follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: Update the Display driver. Please follow the steps given below to update the display driver.

• Click Start and go to
      Run.

• In the Run prompt, type
      devmgmt.msc
      and then click OK.

• Device Manager will open.

• In Device Manager
      expand Display adapters.

• Right-click the display driver and click
      Update Driver Software.

• Select Search Automatically for Updated Driver Software.
    Step 2: Check if there are any updates for display drivers available in Optional Updates; this might fix the issue. Refer to the following steps.

• At the Start screen, type Windows Update.

• Click or tap Settings on the right side of the screen, and then select Install optional updates from the left results.

• When the Windows Update control panel opens, click on “Check for Updates” on the top left corner to receive a fresh list of updates.
    Step 3: If the issue persists, I would suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the Display driver. Please follow the steps mentioned below to uninstall the display driver.

• Open Device Manager.

• Expand Display adapters.

• Right-click the display card driver and click
      Uninstall.

• Windows will prompt you to confirm the device’s removal. Click OK to remove the driver.

• After the un-installation is complete, reboot your computer as soon as possible.
    Computer will load the generic display drivers. Now, please go to the manufacturer’s website, download and install the compatible display card drivers for your computer and check.

The above steps holds good for Windows 10 as well.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Arul_D, Apr 18, 2019
Thema:

1. screen window, showing my Gmail, got enlarged all of a sudden - Similar Threads - screen window showing

2. Screen enlarged

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screen enlarged: My computer has enlarged everything. Windows and icons. The zoom feature is greyed out and i cant adjust my screen at all. Tried holding control and zooming out hut nothing is workong...
  3. suddenly my screen showing this

in Windows 10 Gaming
    suddenly my screen showing this: Hi all, can somebody help me with the following screen, this happened a few months ago so I changed the os, and Re-installed the os. Even though after 4 or 5 days I got this screen again. what should I do?? WHAT SHOULD I DO TO STOP COMING THIS ON NEXT TIMEPS: - I didn't...
  4. suddenly my screen showing this

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    suddenly my screen showing this: Hi all, can somebody help me with the following screen, this happened a few months ago so I changed the os, and Re-installed the os. Even though after 4 or 5 days I got this screen again. what should I do?? WHAT SHOULD I DO TO STOP COMING THIS ON NEXT TIMEPS: - I didn't...
  5. All of a sudden my pc showed a blue screen and reset

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    All of a sudden my pc showed a blue screen and reset: Hello I powered up my pc today and after I left it alone for a few minutes, while doing breakfast my girlfriend sat on it and after not even a minute said that something happened aka there was a blue screen and the pc reset after which it started attempting a repair but it...
  6. Sudden enlarging and shrinking of work within the screen

Sudden enlarging and shrinking of work within the screen: When typing or when doing a puzzle, everything on the screen suddenly shrinks or enlarges and it is specific to that page only. This is very recent and I have not been able to reverse it. How can I stop this from happening? This Windows 10. It is not related to Office. I do...
  7. Window display suddenly enlarged

Window display suddenly enlarged: Hello. I just read a locked thread with all unhelpful answers. I just stumbled upon the answer for my HP Laptop, purchased around March 2020, because I had noted where my right hand was when it happened. I had just skimmed the touchpad by accident. It occurred to me that...
  8. my screen suddenly enlarged I want it back to normal

my screen suddenly enlarged I want it back to normal: how to reduce screen size to normal from enlarged https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-screen-suddenly-enlarged-i-want-it-back-to/e9955406-77f6-4b87-b6be-e4098a114991
  9. Screen enlargement

Screen enlargement: My screen suddenly enlarges. I know how to get back to 100% but how can I stop this happening. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/screen-enlargement/b66ef8cc-c125-4e48-87fe-1a3f88d12986
  10. Sudden screen enlargement

in Windows 10 Support
    Sudden screen enlargement: Hi All Had Windows 10 for a few months now and I have a problem which is driving me to distraction *Mad Every now and then (quite often) something happens and the computer goes into a sort of mode where if I slide my finger over the touchpad from bottom to top everything on...