Windows 10: Screen with green dots

Discus and support Screen with green dots in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I have a sony vaio e series laptop with windows 10 installed. Screen was showing green dots but it was working fine and then i got blue screen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Tarique A., Apr 20, 2020.

1. Screen with green dots

Hi,

I have a sony vaio e series laptop with windows 10 installed.

Screen was showing green dots but it was working fine and then i got blue screen few times as soon as logged in.

So i tried to boot in safe mode. In safe mode, also i have green dots on screen and brightness is set to highest.

Now i am not able to diagnose the problem is it with graphics card or with screen. I think problem is with graphics card as green dots are present also while vaio logo is displayed while booting.

Due to lockdown can't get it to service center.

Please help or any suggestions would be appreciated.

:)

Tarique A., Apr 20, 2020

2. Green Dots on screen

on one of my 3 monitors I have green dots all over the screen and especially on dark parts all over the monitor that monitor is connected by display port to dvi cable my GPU is rx 480 is that helps...

***Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / PC Projection & Continuum ***

Dannymcd99, Apr 20, 2020
  3. Green screen

Hi Nancy,

The issue you are experiencing may be due to a corrupted software or a hardware failure on the computer. However, we need to perform some troubleshooting steps to isolate the cause of this concern. Before we proceed, may we know the following:

• What were you doing when you encountered the green screen?
    • Did you make any changes on the computer prior to this problem?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Are you also getting any error messages when experiencing the green screen? If so, can you send us a screenshot?
      Note: Please do not include any personal information.

Desiree Yau, Apr 20, 2020
  4. radu11211 Win User

Screen with green dots

The Green Dot

Hello,

Does anybody know if Nokia has an agreement with some companies belonging to the Green Dot system for recycling the packages?

I saw the recycling symbol(The Green Dot) on other mobiles packages and I don't know how Nokia is dealing with the recycling issue.

Thanks

radu11211, Apr 20, 2020
Thema:

Screen with green dots

1. Screen with green dots - Similar Threads - Screen green dots

2. Row of green dots that color match to my screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Row of green dots that color match to my screen: On the top of my screen I have like 15ish rows of horizontal dots that are normally green, but if i pull up anything the dots around that area turn the same color as the thing I just pulled up. I have tried many ways to fix this and none have worked at all. The row is also...
  3. Green dots

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Green dots: Anyone have any ideas of what this could be? I’m guessing gpu. Tried restarting the gpu drivers and am currently restoring from a restore point. It boots into safe mode. It randomly crashed when I was playing a game....
  4. Green dots

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Green dots: Anyone have any ideas of what this could be? I’m guessing gpu. Tried restarting the gpu drivers and am currently restoring from a restore point. It boots into safe mode. It randomly crashed when I was playing a game....
  5. Green dots

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Green Dot Windows?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Green Dot Windows?: Hello, a few days ago I got a green dot in the lower right-hand corner. Does anyone know from which program it comes and how I can turn off the icon? [ATTACH] Grüner Punkt Windows?
  7. Green dot on my laptop screen, help!!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Green dot on my laptop screen, help!!: so i had my laptop screen changed a couple of days ago, everything was normal but today i noticed a green dot in my screen, it seems to be the only one there as i cant notice another one, i restarted my laptop but its still there, its kinda small, like a pin's head but its...
  8. GREEN DOT AND ORANGE DOT

GREEN DOT AND ORANGE DOT: WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN GREEN DOT AND YELLOW ON THE BOTTOM LEFT CONER OF A FOLDER ON DESK TOP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/green-dot-and-orange-dot/b3899991-b7be-48a5-bffb-24adbbb597dd
  9. Green Dots

Green Dots: I ran an update on Windows 10 and now I have green dots with check marks on every icon. What are they and how do I get rid of them. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/green-dots/343dd7f4-0878-4205-b625-968bbc9a197e
  10. Green dots/glitter all over my screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Green dots/glitter all over my screen: This happened while I was playing a game: When a level was loading (not for the first time, normally it would load) the game froze and I couldn't quit the game so I restarted my computer by holding the on/off button. When it came back on it was in a low resolution (I fixed...