Windows 10: Screen with white marks after 1 week no being used + charger not recognized anymore

Discus and support Screen with white marks after 1 week no being used + charger not recognized anymore in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; After 2 weeks holiday, i opened my laptop Dell inspiron and found the touch screen was with white marks and the charger is not recognized anymore. The... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Jean-LucBechard, Aug 12, 2019.

1. Screen with white marks after 1 week no being used + charger not recognized anymore

After 2 weeks holiday, i opened my laptop Dell inspiron and found the touch screen was with white marks and the charger is not recognized anymore. The charger was sitting on the laptop for the 2 weeks, and the shape of the white marks match te size and shape of the charger which by the way was not powered.

How come the Bios doesn’t recognize the charger anymore, and how come the charger damaged the touch screen?

thanks

:)

Jean-LucBechard, Aug 12, 2019
Thema:

Screen with white marks after 1 week no being used + charger not recognized anymore

1. Screen with white marks after 1 week no being used + charger not recognized anymore - Similar Threads - Screen white marks

2. Computer doesn't recognize when the charger is plugged in.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Computer doesn't recognize when the charger is plugged in.: computer not showing that it's plugged in and charging ***Original title: computer doesn't recognise when plugged in*** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-doesnt-recognize-when-the-charger-is/5a6d8793-a71a-462d-a093-148f06d0b3fe
  3. White screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    White screen: I had a problem with my desk. I simply reformat it using the reset options that remove all personal files from my desktop. While I was in the process, I was already at 70%, but when I went out and came back, the screen is blank. I managed to force the shutdown, but when I...
  4. All downloads being marked as having virus and being deleted

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    All downloads being marked as having virus and being deleted: All files that I try and download from all browsers are being marked as having virus and being deleted (I think by WIndows Defender.) I can't download some of the things that have been suggested to fix it as the interruption is on all files. How do I get rid of what I...
  5. White screen a few seconds after using fullscreen

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    White screen a few seconds after using fullscreen: [IMG]When I start playing a video, it plays fine until I open it in fullscreen. Then, a few seconds later the screen starts showing white. When move the cursur it stops or do anything that disturbes the video. I have already updated to the latest drivers of my graphics card....
  6. NVIDIA GPU NOT BEING RECOGNIZED AFTER UPDATE

NVIDIA GPU NOT BEING RECOGNIZED AFTER UPDATE: First of all, back in 11th month of 2017, after updating NVDIA drivers through Geforce Experience and receiving an update from Windows Update, I was stuck at the blue screen of death (the error was nvlddmkm.sys, after a quick googling I found out that it was dual my NVIDIA...
  7. Videos turn black and white after charger is plugged in

Videos turn black and white after charger is plugged in: Hello, I have a Dell Inspiron and I've had it for a few years and just today when I plugged my laptop in the videos automatically turned black and white or sometimes I could still see a bit of color in them but hardly. I made sure the device was completely updated but I still...
  8. Windows system not recognized anymore

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows system not recognized anymore: Hello, here's the situation : I have two hard drives : C and H. The C drive used to be my main drive containing the system. One year ago, I installed Windows on my second H drive and placed all the contents of the C drive in the trash and cleared it (some could not be...
  9. Black screen after 1-8 hours after use or no use

in Windows 10 Support
    Black screen after 1-8 hours after use or no use: Hello all, the title states it all. Out of the blue I started getting a black screen, while playing video games, or comp just sitting idle. If I'm playing a game, audio is fine after both my monitors go black for about 30 seconds, then rig reboots. Rig runs great other wise....
  10. Black screen with cursor after being left not used

in Windows 10 Support
    Black screen with cursor after being left not used: Hi, I keep getting a black screen with cursor appear on my laptop after I leave it alone for a while (not being used). I have read many forums with similar problems but after login or at boot, for me it just happens randomly when im not using it. I have windows 10 and...