Windows 10: screen wont go away, please help

Discus and support screen wont go away, please help in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; THis screen wont go away, restart, relog, close all programs. It stays and randomly goes away, but if i restart i just have to wait hours sometimes for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by frankienicks, Sep 30, 2018.

1. screen wont go away, please help

THis screen wont go away, restart, relog, close all programs. It stays and randomly goes away, but if i restart i just have to wait hours sometimes for it to go away, what the hell is THIS????

:)

frankienicks, Sep 30, 2018
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Sep 30, 2018
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Sep 30, 2018
  4. swat354 Win User

screen wont go away, please help

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Sep 30, 2018
Thema:

screen wont go away, please help

1. screen wont go away, please help - Similar Threads - screen wont away

2. Icon on screen wont go away

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Icon on screen wont go away: This icon stays on the screen even if apps are fullscreen, the icon is only there after logging into windows, and you cant take a screenshot of it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icon-on-screen-wont-go-away/e40700b5-7195-4436-b29c-52d5cdaf14e8
  3. Icon on screen wont go away

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Icon on screen wont go away: This icon stays on the screen even if apps are fullscreen, the icon is only there after logging into windows, and you cant take a screenshot of it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icon-on-screen-wont-go-away/e40700b5-7195-4436-b29c-52d5cdaf14e8
  4. Icon on screen wont go away

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. BSOD Wont go away...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD Wont go away...: Hi, Over the past year I've had a range of BSODs. They had a variety of different error codes and after looking into it it seemed that my RAM was the problem. After plenty of testing I found that one stick was faulty so I replaced it and ended up being fine for a while. Flash...
  6. screen in game frozen wont go away

in Windows 10 Gaming
    screen in game frozen wont go away: I stupidly installed a VISTA game disc on my Windows 10 laptop. After launching the program, a screen has frozen. Its on full view so anything I try to do ie TASK MGR is opening behind it. I can see task mgr in the bar on the bottom and it pops up when I hover over it, but...
  7. Please help me make this go away!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Please help me make this go away!: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/thewaffless [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ikrwif/please_help_me_make_this_go_away/
  8. {Finished} Provide a pin screen wont go away

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    {Finished} Provide a pin screen wont go away: So when i just turned on my computer, i saw a message saying "Provide a PIN." I pressed OK, but it just went back to the same screen. I cant log on to my computer. I tried CTRL+ALT+DELETE. But it won't work either, is there a special way to do CTRL+ALT+DELETE? Also when i see...
  9. {Again} Provide a pin screen wont go away

{Again} Provide a pin screen wont go away: So when i just turned on my computer, i saw a message saying "Provide a PIN." I pressed OK, but it just went back to the same screen. I cant log on to my computer. I tried CTRL+ALT+DELETE. But it won't work either, is there a special way to do CTRL+ALT+DELETE? Also when i see...
  10. Provide a pin screen wont go away

Provide a pin screen wont go away: So when i just turned on my computer, i saw a message saying "Provide a PIN." I pressed OK, but it just went back to the same screen. I cant log on to my computer. I tried CTRL+ALT+DELETE. But it won't work either, is there a special way to do CTRL+ALT+DELETE? Also when i see...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows support screen wont go away

2. screen capture wont go away