Windows 10: Screen won't turn back on (Happens randomly) - ft Realtek High Definit

Discus and support Screen won't turn back on (Happens randomly) - ft Realtek High Definit in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; The issue causing it I believe is the realtek driver (I will expand about it below) The device in question is a laptop FX503VD (I contacted the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Sharif, Oct 18, 2018.

1. Sharif Win User

Screen won't turn back on (Happens randomly) - ft Realtek High Definit

The issue causing it I believe is the realtek driver (I will expand about it below)

The device in question is a laptop FX503VD (I contacted the manufacturer, concluded with resetting my laptop which is like demolishing a house because of a spider issue).
    My screen off is set to 10 minutes and sleep is set to 15 minutes.

There is 3 issues all connected to the same issue I feel like (I'll start with addressing the title)

• Sometimes out of the blue the computer will be still powered on but won't turn the screen back on nor will the backlit keys turn back on, the only solution to get out of it is to hard reset the laptop which goes away for couple of days again.
    • Computer won't go to sleep but I solved it in a bandage way by the text in italic below.
    • Youtube videos tends to go out of sync halfway though the video or randomly when going out of full screen

• Probably not relevant but I had one blue screen (Would put it here if I could find it, it's been couple of days) but it was likely due to system being unstable from undervolting the system using intel XTU, I put it back to default and uninstalled it for now until I get this solved. Reason I say not relevant is because this happened like 3 weeks after the issues started and never happened again.

I had to request override because of this (I had to google my way to find this solution)

Screen won't turn back on (Happens randomly) - ft Realtek High Definit [​IMG]

powercfg /requestsoverride DRIVER "HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0295&SUBSYS_10431B90&REV_1000\4&34b173f8&0&0001" SYSTEM
    powercfg -REQUESTSOVERRIDE DRIVER "Realtek High Definition Audio" SYSTEM

Things I tried so far for sync or sleep
    • Reinstall intel ME twice (Asus Rep advice) (For sleep)
    • Clean install Nvidia drivers (For sync)
    • Launch chrome using Intel gpu once and nvidia gpu once, check Youtube on each run (Both goes out of sync eventually)
    • Install realtek generic drivers (From realtek website), install microsoft auto drivers downloaded automatically (This wasn't really international though but didn't work too), install latest available driver from laptop's driver site which is from 2017 (For both sync and sleep)
    • Cry in a corner

I am basically out of ideas at this point, I would really appreciate some help

:)

Sharif, Oct 18, 2018

2. Realtek High Definition Audio not working

First of all, the Realtek High Definition Audio Device did not automatically reinstall after uninstalling and rebooting. I had to go into Add Legacy Software and select it to install. The Device Manager crashed while installing it, which it always does.
    Upon starting it up again, the Device is there, but with a warning sign next to it indicating it is not functional.

Second of all, when I did the rest of the steps, the Driver Manager told me specifically that the drivers for Realtek High Definition Audio Device are up to date.

Thank you for trying to help so far btw

ZeussApelflauge, Oct 18, 2018
  3. Realtek High Definition Audio

Download a newer version of the driver from the realtek website, install it and check if the sound comes back.

http://www.realtek.com.tw/downloads...=24&Level=4&Conn=3&DownTypeID=3&GetDown=false

If not, uninstall the realtek Driver by:

• Open device manager
    • Sound Video and Game controllers
    • Right click realtek high definition audio device and select uninstall driver software
    • Make sure the checkbox "Delete the device software for this device is checked"
    Check if it helps.Do reply back with the results.

Sumit Dhiman2, Oct 18, 2018
  4. Screen won't turn back on (Happens randomly) - ft Realtek High Definit

Realtek high definition audio driver

Hi

Yesterday Realtek high definition driver update by window update menu, after update these driver sound is not working.

Please suggest me and provide appropriate driver for the sound.

My email ID: *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

Thanks

Surendra Mohan

Surendra MohanGupta, Oct 18, 2018
Thema:

Screen won't turn back on (Happens randomly) - ft Realtek High Definit

1. Screen won't turn back on (Happens randomly) - ft Realtek High Definit - Similar Threads - Screen won't turn

2. Realtek High Definition Audio disappeared?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Realtek High Definition Audio disappeared?: Hello! When I went on my pc today, all my sound devices worked fine both of my monitors had audio and so did my headphones. Then suddenly my pc didn't detect my headphones or my second monitor. I looked in the device manager to see if something was wrong and I noticed the...
  3. Realtek Audio to Realtek High Definition Audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek Audio to Realtek High Definition Audio: I've been trying to get a HD audio for sometime now, and all i can do is nothing cause it seems like my laptop doesn't want me to move on. I now have Realtek Audio, instead of a HD one. Been trying to get a HD even trying to install multiple drivers to see if it works even...
  4. Realtek Audio to Realtek High Definition Audio

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Realtek Audio to Realtek High Definition Audio: I've been trying to get a HD audio for sometime now, and all i can do is nothing cause it seems like my laptop doesn't want me to move on. I now have Realtek Audio, instead of a HD one. Been trying to get a HD even trying to install multiple drivers to see if it works even...
  5. Realtek Audio to Realtek High Definition Audio

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Realtek High Definition Audio

in Windows 10 Customization
    Realtek High Definition Audio: I uninstalled realtek high definition audio from under the "sound video and audio controllers" section of the device manager. when i restarted my computer i was told it would re appear with refreshed drivers but instead its not showing up at all. i really need help in...
  7. Realtek High Definition Audio

Realtek High Definition Audio: I uninstalled by mistake “Realtek High Definition Audio” out of my Windows 10. So it no longer appears in Device Manager. How could I put it back ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/realtek-high-definition-audio/3c4e9f23-6ed9-4f8f-bda7-3f751f4e4f16
  8. Realtek High Definition Audio issues

Realtek High Definition Audio issues: Alright... here we go Earlier today i was having some audio issues and after messing around with the settings for a while i thought it would be a good idea to just remove the device through the sound control panel and when i went to do that it asked me if i would like to go...
  9. Realtek high definition audio turned into Realtek(R) Audio

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Realtek high definition audio turned into Realtek(R) Audio: I have no clue what happened, as far as I know, my system hasn't been updated, but when I booted up my computer today, the sound was really off and Realtek High Definition Audio was replaced with Realtek(R) Audio. I tried to reinstall Realtek High Definition Audio, but it...
  10. Realtek High Definition Sound Problem

Realtek High Definition Sound Problem: Hello ! I reinstalled my Windows 10 a week ago and since then my sound is not working good. I'm using Realtek High Definition driver and it worked good before. But since i reinstalled my Windows the sound is really bad. It has like a little echo and it's really annoying....