Windows 10: screen zoom out and scrolling right

Discus and support screen zoom out and scrolling right in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, Currently having some difficulty with my PC. I am operating windows version 10 10.0.17134 Build 17134. There seems to be 3 symptoms with the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Jacob Devaney, Oct 16, 2018.

1. screen zoom out and scrolling right

Hi,

Currently having some difficulty with my PC. I am operating windows version 10 10.0.17134 Build 17134.

There seems to be 3 symptoms with the issue I am having. The first is that when i click on a 'username' style box online i am presented with my options of saved log in data, however this disappears immediately.

The second issue is that the screen is permanently trying to scroll right. If i click on the address tab for a website i will scroll all the way to the right of this address, the same happens with any window open where you can scroll; everything immediately scrolls as far right as it can.

Finally the Ctrl button seems to zoom in every time i press it.

Any advise of what the cause might be? I have turned both my mouse and keyboard off individually and the problem persists. Tried restarting the computer also. No joy.

Any advise on this would be greatly appreciated.

P.S the drop down menu at the bottom of this ask a question page has the same problem where i cannot choose from one of the options as the drop down disappears immediately after i click it.

:)

Jacob Devaney, Oct 16, 2018

2. Tablet mode Scroll Often Zooms

Hi Mark,

Are you using the touchpad to scroll? Could it be that the Pinch Zoom feature is enabled? To check, follow these steps:

• Press Start button on the keyboard, type Touchpad settings and select the top most search result.
    • Scroll down until you find the Pinch to zoom option.
    • Uncheck the box next to Pinch to zoom.
    • Close the window and check if the changes are effective.

Let me know how it turns out.

Aileen Alf, Oct 16, 2018
  3. Tablet mode Scroll Often Zooms

Interesting except I'm using the surface of the tablet itself to Scroll.

I've not coded on Windows in over 10 yrs, here's what I guess is going on:

- Windows interprets my one fingered slow drag as a pinch

- The apps DrawBoard and Edge Interpret a pinch as a zoom

So I'm guessing the bug is a windows problem. I checked both DrawBoard and Edge - there is nothing around zooming for me to disable.

MarkLevison, Oct 16, 2018
  4. screen zoom out and scrolling right

Badly zoomed in on all Office products and Explorer

Hi,

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

• If you have a mouse with a wheel, hold down the Ctrl key, and then scroll the wheel to zoom in or out.
    • From the keyboard, you can increase or decrease the zoom value in 10% increments. To zoom in, press Ctrl + (+). To zoom out, press Ctrl + (-). To restore the zoom to 100%, press Ctrl+0.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Oct 16, 2018
Thema:

screen zoom out and scrolling right

1. screen zoom out and scrolling right - Similar Threads - screen zoom scrolling

2. scroll and zoom

in Windows 10 Gaming
    scroll and zoom: scroll and zoom option for two finger scrolling does not have my windows 11 laptop: hp pavilion x360 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scroll-and-zoom/6f97e714-9655-4a14-a020-7f3557dd8503
  3. scroll and zoom

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    scroll and zoom: scroll and zoom option for two finger scrolling does not have my windows 11 laptop: hp pavilion x360 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scroll-and-zoom/6f97e714-9655-4a14-a020-7f3557dd8503
  4. screen touch zoom in out issue.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    screen touch zoom in out issue.: good day all, i have microsoft surface pro 4 and i have issue with screen touch. which i am not able to zoom an image or drawing while am drawing and issue that i looked up to online doesnt solve my problem and the problem is not with my cursor or mouse or touchpad. the issue...
  5. screen touch zoom in out issue.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    screen touch zoom in out issue.: good day all, i have microsoft surface pro 4 and i have issue with screen touch. which i am not able to zoom an image or drawing while am drawing and issue that i looked up to online doesnt solve my problem and the problem is not with my cursor or mouse or touchpad. the issue...
  6. screen touch zoom in out issue.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Mouse Wheel Zooms In and Out Instead of Scrolling

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mouse Wheel Zooms In and Out Instead of Scrolling: We are using Surface Pro devices models 4, 5 and 7. Out of 70 users we have 4 users that have the issue described below occasionally and one user that has the issue multiple times each day, every day. I will also list what we have tried so far. I also have a ticket in with...
  8. NO SCROLL OR ZOOM OPTIONS?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    NO SCROLL OR ZOOM OPTIONS?: Hi, have just purchased an HP Pavilion Laptop 15-cs2013na with Windows 10 pre-installed. I am trying to invert the touchpad scroll option, currently when I push two fingers towards the screen upward gesture the webpage / document etc scrolls down. I want to invert this so...
  9. my computer screen is zoomed out

in Windows 10 Customization
    my computer screen is zoomed out: my computer screen is zoomed out https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-screen-is-zoomed-out/4f172984-be86-4f45-90af-ab4c897077bd
  10. my entire screen is zoomed out

in Windows 10 Customization
    my entire screen is zoomed out: my entire screen is zoomed out https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-entire-screen-is-zoomed-out/0581fdac-64b6-4d06-9ff9-6903d7e67d11

Users found this page by searching for:

1. screen zoom out and scrolling right microsoft