Windows 10: Screen

Discus and support Screen in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I laid a book on my keyboard and the page headings are now on the side How to I change back to normal position.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by kxrowe, Jun 24, 2020.

1. kxrowe Win User

Screen

I laid a book on my keyboard and the page headings are now on the side How to I change back to normal position.

:)

kxrowe, Jun 24, 2020
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jun 24, 2020
  3. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Jun 24, 2020
  4. Screen

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Jun 24, 2020
Thema:

Screen

1. Screen - Similar Threads - Screen

2. Screen Flickering At The Half Bottom Of The Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen Flickering At The Half Bottom Of The Screen: When ever I switch to 144hz my bottom half of the screen goes dark and flickers see picture . So when I take a screenshot for example nothing shows up on the Screenshot or when I display my screen during a call, the people on the call cannot see it, which means its more of a...
  3. Screen Flickering At The Half Bottom Of The Screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen Flickering At The Half Bottom Of The Screen: When ever I switch to 144hz my bottom half of the screen goes dark and flickers see picture . So when I take a screenshot for example nothing shows up on the Screenshot or when I display my screen during a call, the people on the call cannot see it, which means its more of a...
  4. Black screen with cursor what can i do i have tried alt+ctrl+del it is not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen with cursor what can i do i have tried alt+ctrl+del it is not working: Please i need a solution to my laptop that is blank with cursor https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/black-screen-with-cursor-what-can-i-do-i-have/acc9c1ed-d2e7-4361-baaf-283774a3ec61
  5. Welcome screen and shut down glitch.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Welcome screen and shut down glitch.: So what happened is that It's stuck on the welcome screen while I was trying to login. i tried clicking shutdown after long enough but then it got stuck on shut down. I was forced to unplug the plug to the computer a few times which I think made it worse. I tried restarting...
  6. Black screen with cursor what can i do i have tried alt+ctrl+del it is not working

Black screen with cursor what can i do i have tried alt+ctrl+del it is not working: Please i need a solution to my laptop that is blank with cursor https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/black-screen-with-cursor-what-can-i-do-i-have/acc9c1ed-d2e7-4361-baaf-283774a3ec61
  7. Welcome screen and shut down glitch.

Welcome screen and shut down glitch.: So what happened is that It's stuck on the welcome screen while I was trying to login. i tried clicking shutdown after long enough but then it got stuck on shut down. I was forced to unplug the plug to the computer a few times which I think made it worse. I tried restarting...
  8. Computer keeps black screening if i play a game with a controller plugged in.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer keeps black screening if i play a game with a controller plugged in.: i seem to have a problem where if my controller is plugged in i get a irql_not_less_or_equal bsod or just a hard crash with no bsod. i tried to read the mini dump but couldn't find what the problem was. i have also tried updating windows and updating my graphics card. the...
  9. Computer keeps black screening if i play a game with a controller plugged in.

Computer keeps black screening if i play a game with a controller plugged in.: i seem to have a problem where if my controller is plugged in i get a irql_not_less_or_equal bsod or just a hard crash with no bsod. i tried to read the mini dump but couldn't find what the problem was. i have also tried updating windows and updating my graphics card. the...
  10. Is there an update on laptop going to black screen after login page?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Is there an update on laptop going to black screen after login page?: Since the past two weeks, we saw that users from our organization is getting black screen with cursor after some windows updates. They get to login screen, put in their credentials and then get to black screen. Tried system restore, uninstall latest updates and then had to...