Windows 10: Screen

Discus and support Screen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello so recently i have been facing an issue where my screen on my laptop just keep bugging out and curiously this only happens when i am watching... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MuhammadAban, Jan 16, 2021.

1. Screen

Hello

so recently i have been facing an issue where my screen on my laptop just keep bugging out and curiously this only happens when i am watching YouTube and scroll up or down then the screen stutters for less than a second and i get the bug and only gets fixed when i let the screen time out or restart my laptop. Now at the moment the screen isn't like that as i just fixed it but when it does its very annoying to just wait for it to time out or in some cases even restarting it so i will post a screen shot of my task bar which is where it happens and show it so i would very much appreciate if i can get a solution to this

Thanks

:)

MuhammadAban, Jan 16, 2021
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jan 16, 2021
  3. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Jan 16, 2021
  4. Screen

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Jan 16, 2021
Thema:

Screen

1. Screen - Similar Threads - Screen

2. Caps lock on-screen notification won't go away; how do i fix this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Caps lock on-screen notification won't go away; how do i fix this?: The way this happened was strange. I restarted my computer, and starting from that point on, an on-screen notification for when i turn caps lock on appeared. It gets in the way, but every tutorial I've followed gave me a dead end. I have an HP laptop, if that helps at all....
  3. Caps lock on-screen notification won't go away; how do i fix this?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Caps lock on-screen notification won't go away; how do i fix this?: The way this happened was strange. I restarted my computer, and starting from that point on, an on-screen notification for when i turn caps lock on appeared. It gets in the way, but every tutorial I've followed gave me a dead end. I have an HP laptop, if that helps at all....
  4. Win10 hard drive going into green screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Win10 hard drive going into green screen: So I had a malware infection last night. I ran a few suggested apps, and was able to get my pc back up and running. But when I booted the PC this morning, it went to the dreaded green screen. Now it won't boot, boot repair isn't working does it ever?, and there is no option...
  5. Win10 hard drive going into green screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win10 hard drive going into green screen: So I had a malware infection last night. I ran a few suggested apps, and was able to get my pc back up and running. But when I booted the PC this morning, it went to the dreaded green screen. Now it won't boot, boot repair isn't working does it ever?, and there is no option...
  6. Win10 hard drive going into green screen

7. How to disable the on-screen notification of caps lock/num lock enabling/disabling?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to disable the on-screen notification of caps lock/num lock enabling/disabling?: I have been getting this new pop-up since yesterday which shows up whenever my Caps lock or Num lock button is pressed. Never had this issue before. I did install a software update yesterday before shutting down my laptop. Just so you know, I am using a HP Victus laptop with...
  8. How to disable the on-screen notification of caps lock/num lock enabling/disabling?

How to disable the on-screen notification of caps lock/num lock enabling/disabling?: I have been getting this new pop-up since yesterday which shows up whenever my Caps lock or Num lock button is pressed. Never had this issue before. I did install a software update yesterday before shutting down my laptop. Just so you know, I am using a HP Victus laptop with...
  9. I have a white screen and don't know what to do.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a white screen and don't know what to do.: I factory reset my PC without taking the necessary steps in case of any sort of corrupt files. After the reset was complete, I tried signing in, but it said "user profile cannot be found". I looked for a guide online to see what to do, so I booted into safe mode with...
  10. I have a white screen and don't know what to do.

I have a white screen and don't know what to do.: I factory reset my PC without taking the necessary steps in case of any sort of corrupt files. After the reset was complete, I tried signing in, but it said "user profile cannot be found". I looked for a guide online to see what to do, so I booted into safe mode with...