Windows 10: ScreenClippingHost.exe keeps crashing. Help!

Discus and support ScreenClippingHost.exe keeps crashing. Help! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I love using Win+Shift+S to take small screenshots of specific things. But now it's to the point where I only get one Screenshot before pushing that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by IcecreamSprinkles, Oct 23, 2021.

1. ScreenClippingHost.exe keeps crashing. Help!

I love using Win+Shift+S to take small screenshots of specific things. But now it's to the point where I only get one Screenshot before pushing that shortcut does NOTHING. I then have to end the task in Control Panel... and then it will just do the same thing again... Crash after one screenshot.I use this while gaming, so it's not like I have the luxury to Alt+Tab every damn time I take a screenshot...Can anyone help me?

:)

IcecreamSprinkles, Oct 23, 2021
  2. Threeflow Win User

Help! New system keeps crashing

Ask this guy if he can help ->>

Threeflow, Oct 23, 2021
  3. Mayra Aqu Win User
    Windows 10 keeps crashing

Hi,

There are many possible reasons why the computer will keeps on crashing. One of which is missing or corrupted system files. For us to further isolate the issue, we suggest answering the following questions:

• What exactly are you accessing/doing when the computer crashes?
    • Were you still able to login to the computer after it happens?
    • Can you send us a screenshot of the error messages or mini dump that you've received?

In the meantime, if you're seeing a blue screen when the computer crashes, we suggest following the steps on this article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors. Kindly choose the appropriate answer to the category
    "When did you get the error?".

We'll wait for your response on this matter.

Mayra Aqu, Oct 23, 2021
  4. peach1971 Win User

ScreenClippingHost.exe keeps crashing. Help!

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Oct 23, 2021
Thema:

ScreenClippingHost.exe keeps crashing. Help!

1. ScreenClippingHost.exe keeps crashing. Help! - Similar Threads - ScreenClippingHost exe keeps

2. Computer keeps crashing, help!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer keeps crashing, help!: Computer keeps crashing, this is the error displayed. The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000116 0xffffd280194c3010, 0xfffff805bdaf6730, 0xffffffffc000009a, 0x0000000000000004...
  3. Computer keeps crashing, help!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer keeps crashing, help!: Computer keeps crashing, this is the error displayed. The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000116 0xffffd280194c3010, 0xfffff805bdaf6730, 0xffffffffc000009a, 0x0000000000000004...
  4. ScreenClippingHost.exe keeps crashing. Help!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ScreenClippingHost.exe keeps crashing. Help!: I love using Win+Shift+S to take small screenshots of specific things. But now it's to the point where I only get one Screenshot before pushing that shortcut does NOTHING. I then have to end the task in Control Panel... and then it will just do the same thing again... Crash...
  5. ScreenClippingHost.exe keeps crashing. Help!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ScreenClippingHost.exe keeps crashing. Help!: I love using Win+Shift+S to take small screenshots of specific things. But now it's to the point where I only get one Screenshot before pushing that shortcut does NOTHING. I then have to end the task in Control Panel... and then it will just do the same thing again... Crash...
  6. .exe game help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    .exe game help: Hello i am Developing a game in pygame and converting it to a .exe so everyone can use it but when i try to use the application on a different computer it either doesn't see the file or just won't run it. Please help...
  7. Csgo.exe crashing gta5.exe crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Csgo.exe crashing gta5.exe crashing: the error i was getting: Virhesovelluksen polku: C:\Program Files x86\Steam\steamapps\common\Counter-Strike Global Offensive\csgo.exe Ongelman kuvaus Ongelmatapahtuman nimi: BEX Sovelluksen nimi: csgo.exe Sovelluksen versio: 0.0.0.0 Sovelluksen aikaleima: 5f2c93d3...
  8. My laptop keeps crashing,help.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My laptop keeps crashing,help.: My laptop keeps showing the blue screen whenever I put my charger on while playing a game. It shows stop codes like IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL,MEMORY MANAGEMENT,etc. Please help me. Here's the mindump, ets. https://1drv.ms/f/s!ApFhXMFCkw0wgSYC4TnjQ8k4c_Mo Specs- i3 8 gen...
  9. Help- windows 10 keeps crashing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Help- windows 10 keeps crashing: I suppose on recent update my computer crashed "Stop Code: SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED" blue screen. Finally got it to open and sadly had to do an entire system restore; losing all my files! Get it back up and today a new error: "UNMOUNTABLE BOOT VOLUME" and back to...
  10. orgnwrks32.exe crashing

in Windows 10 Support
    orgnwrks32.exe crashing: If I open up a sample or a project, most functions will work; However; If I try to setup a new project; it crashes. Uninstalled/Reinstalled dozens of times; no luck