Windows 10: ScreenMix error, i can't record anything

Discus and support ScreenMix error, i can't record anything in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I tried to record my screen but this happens everytime i try... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Артем Васильчук, Nov 19, 2022.

1. ScreenMix error, i can't record anything

I tried to record my screen but this happens everytime i try

:)

Артем Васильчук, Nov 19, 2022
  2. Ryan Fra Win User

Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Nov 19, 2022
  3. Berton Win User
    Berton, Nov 19, 2022
  4. ScreenMix error, i can't record anything

Steps Recorder in Windows 10

Hi,

To further assist you, we suggest that you provide your feedback on how to improve the resolution using the Steps Recorder by going to the Feedback Hub. Refer to the steps below:

• Go to Search or Cortana.
    • Type Windows Feedback.
    • Sign in with your Microsoft account.

Thank you.

Stephanie Sal, Nov 19, 2022
Thema:

ScreenMix error, i can't record anything

1. ScreenMix error, i can't record anything - Similar Threads - ScreenMix error can't

2. Game bar Can't Record Error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Game bar Can't Record Error: I'm having an issue with Xbox Game Bar on windows 11 but game bar says windows 10 and it's not letting me record at all. It keeps giving me a "we can't record right now, try again later" error. I've tried every fix: uninstalling & reinstalling the xbox app, using the...
  3. Game bar Can't Record Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game bar Can't Record Error: I'm having an issue with Xbox Game Bar on windows 11 but game bar says windows 10 and it's not letting me record at all. It keeps giving me a "we can't record right now, try again later" error. I've tried every fix: uninstalling & reinstalling the xbox app, using the...
  4. Microphone is not recording anything but voice.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microphone is not recording anything but voice.: Since the latest Windows updates, my computer refuses to record anything except voice: guitar, clicks right next to the microphone, claps, anything. I have tried uninistalling updates, installing more recent ones, but nothing has helped. Earlier today I recorded a track with...
  5. Microphone is not recording anything but voice.

Microphone is not recording anything but voice.: Since the latest Windows updates, my computer refuses to record anything except voice: guitar, clicks right next to the microphone, claps, anything. I have tried uninistalling updates, installing more recent ones, but nothing has helped. Earlier today I recorded a track with...
  6. ScreenMix error, i can't record anything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ScreenMix error, i can't record anything: I tried to record my screen but this happens everytime i try https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screenmix-error-i-cant-record-anything/588401df-63d9-4c00-b3ec-36a1611d209b
  7. Can't record or capture anything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't record or capture anything: I can't configure or use the recording feature of windows 11. I've tried every article I found including uninstalling xbox game bar, xbox app, using powershell, modifying registry, as well as disabling controlled folder access in Widows Security to no avail. Is this is a...
  8. Can't record or capture anything

Can't record or capture anything: I can't configure or use the recording feature of windows 11. I've tried every article I found including uninstalling xbox game bar, xbox app, using powershell, modifying registry, as well as disabling controlled folder access in Widows Security to no avail. Is this is a...
  9. Stereo Mix not recording anything

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Stereo Mix not recording anything: I have no idea why this isn't working. I have disabled all outputs and inputs except for Realtek Digital Output as output and Stereo Mix as input. Both at 100% volume. Checking/unchecking "Listen to this device" doesn't do anything nor does connecting a headset through a...
  10. Can't change anything in advanced tab for playback and recording

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't change anything in advanced tab for playback and recording: I'm on a windows 10 PC and accessed the advanced settings for my headset to see if changing the format of the sound would improve it's sound quality. But now i find out that i can't change the format anymore, is there any way to fix this?...