Windows 10: Screenrec audio help

Discus and support Screenrec audio help in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi I have installed Screenrec and would like to record audio as don't have a mic, however in settings the option to change as shown in the pic. Can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by vanessalilac, Dec 30, 2019.

1. Screenrec audio help

Hi I have installed Screenrec and would like to record audio as don't have a mic, however in settings the option to change as shown in the pic. Can anyone help I would be so grateful :

Screenrec audio help 1c0502eb-0556-46c9-a80f-b0a1745bd235?upload=true.png

:)

vanessalilac, Dec 30, 2019
  2. Junaid_A Win User

App Permissions for Desktop apps (ScreenRec)

Hi lanex,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Desktop apps are a specific type of app that won’t ask for permission to access data associated with privacy settings in Windows 10 in the same way that a Microsoft Store app does. Some desktop apps may not even ask
    for permission to get access to personal data stored on your device. Desktop apps also won’t appear in the list of apps in the privacy settings pages that allows you to choose which apps can use data associated with that privacy setting. For more info,
    refer to Windows 10 desktop apps and privacy

Ideally, any privacy setting that is to be set-up should be done within the app.
    On ScreenRec, the microphone is selected by default to allow you to add audio narration. I would suggest you to look for a setting within the app that could help you tweak the recording settings. You may want to refer to the article
    Record Your Computer Screen And Audio (For Free) for the same.

For further help, I would suggest you to get in touch with the app publisher.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Dec 30, 2019
  3. Ryan Fra Win User
    Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Dec 30, 2019
  4. Screenrec audio help

Audio not working! Need Help!!

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concerned. Let me help you to fix the issue.

Let’s try simple troubleshooting steps and check if this helps in resolving the issue. Follow the below methods.

Method 1.

I would suggest you to run sound audio troubleshooter, it will automatically detect the problem and fix it. Follow the below steps.

• Press Windows key + R and click on
      Control Panel

• Click on View by: category and click on
      Small icon.

• Now click on troubleshooting and click on
      Hardware and Sound.

• Click on Playing Audio and Click on Next button.
    Method 2.

Step 1.

I suggest you to uninstall/reinstall the sound adapter driver and check.

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Device manager

• Now click on Sound, video and game controllers
      to expand, right click on the device and click on uninstall.

• Once you are done installing the driver, restart the computer. It will automatically install the sound adapter driver.
    If the still persist, try the below steps.

Step 2.

I suggest you to update the audio driver and check.

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Device manager
    • Now click on Sound, video and game controllers and right click on it and
      update the software.
    If the above methods did not help to fix the issue, try the below method.

Method 3.

I suggest you to go to the below link, select appropriate Windows operating system and download the audio driver and install same.

http://www.asus.com/support/Download/3/580/0/5/0gOdr7OTSYtNTbh2/45/

Hope this helps. Let us know the result.

Billion Debbarma, Dec 30, 2019
Thema:

Screenrec audio help

1. Screenrec audio help - Similar Threads - Screenrec audio help

2. Can't seem to allow screenrec app to access my microphone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't seem to allow screenrec app to access my microphone: Hey, Ive used the screenrec app on my computer before and it has always worked just fine, but today I found that it wasn't recording audio. I went to my security and privacy folder and tried turning on permission to the mic but it gave me a message that some apps may not be...
  3. Audio Help

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Audio Help: For some reason whenever I play video games my headphones always disconnect and sometimes won't even turn back on, I have a JBL Quantum 1 and whenever it disconnects I have to restart my entire PC. This happens almost every time I play video games and I hope to get this fixed...
  4. ScreenRec opening randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ScreenRec opening randomly: I recently donwloaded ScreenRec to record gameplay clips as I have a lowend PC and the xbox game bar created too much lag. Everything was working perfectly for the first day or two but now when playing the app will randomly make my game windowed and will setup a...
  5. Screenrec audio is inaudible

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screenrec audio is inaudible: I use screenrec to record my zoom meetings but when a watch the recording I cant hear the sound..I've enabled record system audio also...I dknt know what to do...pls help quickly...
  6. HELP with audio

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HELP with audio: Hi everyone, can anyone help, can someone give me a link to a decent audio drive (free), I have been using my mums laptop and it has dts audio on it and its great, but i have been back to using mine and updated the laptop to the newest windows 10 update. however my laptop...
  7. Audio help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio help: I don’t know if this is the correct subreddit for this but I need some help. I can’t get my headset to work on my computer. It sometimes worked before but now it doesn’t at all. I troubleshooted the problem and it doesn’t recognize that anything is plugged in. I’ve tried a...
  8. Help no audio

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Help no audio: What should I do because I have no audio after doing a Windows 10 reset. [ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-no-audio/dfd7a70f-b804-445c-aed9-5c5704f18b99
  9. Audio Help

in Windows 10 Customization
    Audio Help: I got my laptop around Christmas time and have been using it since then. I've only been using my bluetooth headphones with my computer up until earlier this week. I'm writing this because I didn't have wi-fi before. Anyway, whenever I use the speakers or plug in headphones,...
  10. App Permissions for Desktop apps (ScreenRec)

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    App Permissions for Desktop apps (ScreenRec): <p>I have a small YouTube channel and record videos via screen recording software. On my Dell XPS 12 laptop (With Windows 10 Pro) I recently installed a software called ScreenRec that records screen videos as well as system audio and audio from the built-in microphone.&nbsp;...