Windows 10: ScreenRecorder utility

Discus and support ScreenRecorder utility in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I saw people are asking for SreenRecorder, as it cannot be installed on Windows 10. For 64 bit Windows 10 I repacked the utility, corrected... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by burakuysaler, Mar 21, 2020.

1. ScreenRecorder utility

I saw people are asking for SreenRecorder, as it cannot be installed on Windows 10. For 64 bit Windows 10 I repacked the utility, corrected installation issues and corrected the DPI awareness.

I published at: https://burakuysaler.wordpress.com/2020/03/16/screenrecorder-final-by-burak-uysaler

As I’m not working at Microsoft anymore, I uploaded it to my Blog. Please try it, You will love it :

ScreenRecorder utility 4dc7f83c-f1e3-434a-bf47-c421a4376533?upload=true.jpg

:)

burakuysaler, Mar 21, 2020
  2. aikonN8 Win User

Removing WLAN Utilities

Wan update instructions below state remove wan utilities,

Uninstallation instructions:

• Turn WLAN Off
    • Manually uninstall "WLAN Utilities" package from the installed applications.
    • Turn WLAN On
    I can't find them under installed applications anywhere. Could somebody give step by step instrucions, I've looked in :

Installations/ already installed.

aikonN8, Mar 21, 2020
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Directory Size Utility

Cool utility that we used to use in the DOS days!

I've got to try it out at home, but here's one of the best features of the old utility:

A bar graph by each folder, listing the relative size of each folder. It was great for flagging large files when housecleaning on a network... or home PC for that matter.

Sasqui, Mar 21, 2020
  4. Arul_D Win User

ScreenRecorder utility

GrooveMonitor Utility on fresh copy of windows 10

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

As I understand that groove monitor utility is running as a startup process on a windows 10 computer which you have not installed.

I would suggest you to check the file location of groove monitor utility and check where is the file location it has been installed.

Follow the steps to find the file location of the particular process.

• Press Alt + Ctrl + Delete

• Open task manager

• Click on Process tab

• Right click on Groove Monitor Utility and click on file location
    Reply us back with more information. We will be happy to assist you.

Arul_D, Mar 21, 2020
Thema:

ScreenRecorder utility

1. ScreenRecorder utility - Similar Threads - ScreenRecorder utility

2. Windows 11 Create Recovery Drive Utility after April 2024 Windows Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Create Recovery Drive Utility after April 2024 Windows Update: I have generally created a new recovery drive image after each Windows Update - which is generally monthly. I actually create two just to be on the safeside. Following the April 2024 update the creation of the image fails when about 95% complete. I have rebooted the computer...
  3. Windows 11 Create Recovery Drive Utility after April 2024 Windows Update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Create Recovery Drive Utility after April 2024 Windows Update: I have generally created a new recovery drive image after each Windows Update - which is generally monthly. I actually create two just to be on the safeside. Following the April 2024 update the creation of the image fails when about 95% complete. I have rebooted the computer...
  4. My laptop is stuck in Aptio setup utility 2020 American mega trends inc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop is stuck in Aptio setup utility 2020 American mega trends inc: The only options it’s given me is:MainSecurityBootSave and exitI’ve clicked save and exit and it keeps taking me back to the main page of the Aptio setup utility I’ve tried turning it on and off again aswell and it’s just brought me back my laptops a venturer and i have no...
  5. My laptop is stuck in Aptio setup utility 2020 American mega trends inc

My laptop is stuck in Aptio setup utility 2020 American mega trends inc: The only options it’s given me is:MainSecurityBootSave and exitI’ve clicked save and exit and it keeps taking me back to the main page of the Aptio setup utility I’ve tried turning it on and off again aswell and it’s just brought me back my laptops a venturer and i have no...
  6. What do I do if my network utilization is at 0 and wont download anything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What do I do if my network utilization is at 0 and wont download anything: Whenever I start downloading a game or just updating it. My task manager always says 0% network and never downloads it or downloads it at a very slow speed. A few weeks ago it was downloading at 25mb/s and sometimes even 50mb/s but now its only getting a few kb/s and takes...
  7. Screenshots/ screenrecordings not getting saved........

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Screenshots/ screenrecordings not getting saved........: Hello everyone, I need HELP in ANY POSSIBLE WAY.so, last month i moved my all Pictures to my external hard drive, including the folders like Camera roll, Screenshots etc.few days after that i tried using camera and it didn't work, i eventually figured out that it's because I...
  8. Screenshots/ screenrecordings not getting saved........

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screenshots/ screenrecordings not getting saved........: Hello everyone, I need HELP in ANY POSSIBLE WAY.so, last month i moved my all Pictures to my external hard drive, including the folders like Camera roll, Screenshots etc.few days after that i tried using camera and it didn't work, i eventually figured out that it's because I...
  9. Screenshots/ screenrecordings not getting saved........

10. my screenrecording isnt working

in Windows 10 Customization
    my screenrecording isnt working: my pcs screen recording is not working it says that ur pc is not powerful to record the game, but i dont play any game i want to record for official purposes, recording scrren, chrome tabs ,etc. before update the screen was recording and after the update there is sbox game...