Windows 10: Screens acting weird after Windows 10 Update

Discus and support Screens acting weird after Windows 10 Update in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Last night I shut down my computer and it auto updated. I then get on this afternoon to some odd occurances. The first is that my main monitor shows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Elijah P, Aug 8, 2018.

1. Elijah P Win User

Screens acting weird after Windows 10 Update

Last night I shut down my computer and it auto updated. I then get on this afternoon to some odd occurances. The first is that my main monitor shows "no signal" when connected and turned on. I decided to unplug my 2nd monitor and use the HDMI cable from that monitor so I could see my desktop. The screen has random blue pixels in the bottom lefthand side. It will also go black for a few seconds for no reason.

I am still unable to get both of my monitors working as they should.

This has happened before but it subsided after a few days. Any help would be awesome.

Edit: It may be of some importance that I recently updated ALL of my drivers.

:)

Elijah P, Aug 8, 2018
  2. lpoulter Win User

windows 10 acting weird

for the past couple of days now my pc a sony vaio desktop with windows 10 has been acting weird slow to boot up, no text showing in my files, my Web browsers are also not working and when I shut my pc down I get a blue screen no idea what to do ?Attachment 179453

lpoulter, Aug 8, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 8, 2018
  4. P4-630 Win User

Windows 10 Creators Update to Feature New Levels of Privacy Control

Just a tiny step closer before I'll upgrade to windows 10....

P4-630, Aug 8, 2018
Thema:

1. Screens acting weird after Windows 10 Update - Similar Threads - Screens acting weird

2. Keyboard acts weird after windows update in Fortnite

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard acts weird after windows update in Fortnite: Hello,I was playing fortnite today and everything was normal and worked perfectly. Untill I wanted to shut off my computer and saw an update i could do so I pressed update and shut off. Later I wanted to play fortnite again, and something in the controls or settings of my...
  3. Keyboard acts weird after windows update in Fortnite

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keyboard acts weird after windows update in Fortnite: Hello,I was playing fortnite today and everything was normal and worked perfectly. Untill I wanted to shut off my computer and saw an update i could do so I pressed update and shut off. Later I wanted to play fortnite again, and something in the controls or settings of my...
  4. Windows 10 acting weird after restart

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 acting weird after restart: Please help! I restarted my Windows 10 so I could change some settings and stop it from lagging. When I started it back up and logged in, I wasn't connected to the wifi which im usually always connected to. I tried to turn up the volume but It wasnt working and said "The...
  5. HDD acting weird after Windows 10 install.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    HDD acting weird after Windows 10 install.: I've installed Windows 10 for the first time, clean. Now in my boot order I have a Windows Boot Manager. If I use that my computer opens, but if I use my HDD, it tells me to reboot and select proper boot device. Is this normal? Is this caused by the fact I didn't remove the...
  6. Windows 10 is acting weird

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 is acting weird: Yesterday i noticed that some things are not working properly so i checked windows defender and i noticed there was one threat that i cannot delete, i didn't think much about that and i format windows and the partition where it was installed. But the problem is still there i...
  7. Windows 10 is acting weird after a reinstall(November update)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 is acting weird after a reinstall(November update): [ATTACH] submitted by /u/RedditorWhoLovesTech [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dwa9l2/windows_10_is_acting_weird_after_a/
  8. Windows acting weird

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows acting weird: My dell computer with windows sometimes makes noise, even when it is turned off. Not the sound of the fan, but it will often use the notifcation jingle. I’ve reset, used windows defender to check for viruses, and looked all over, but I can’t seem to find a solution. If anyone...
  9. PC acting weird after november's update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC acting weird after november's update: Hello guys, i am new here so i will try to be on point as possible. *Smile After the big update of this month (November 2015) my computer is acting strange. When i try to play any game, my FPS is fine, but after a couple of minutes the fps drop half and because of...
  10. windows 10 acting weird

in Windows 10 Support
    windows 10 acting weird: for the past couple of days now my pc a sony vaio desktop with windows 10 has been acting weird slow to boot up, no text showing in my files, my Web browsers are also not working and when I shut my pc down I get a blue screen no idea what to do ? [img] 105437

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 acting weird in new update