Windows 10: Screens close

Discus and support Screens close in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When I am online or doing work offline, the screen suddenly closes or goes back to a previous screen. What is wrong and how do I fix it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ElaineWachtel, Apr 8, 2019.

1. Screens close

When I am online or doing work offline, the screen suddenly closes or goes back to a previous screen. What is wrong and how do I fix it?

:)

ElaineWachtel, Apr 8, 2019
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Apr 8, 2019
  3. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Apr 8, 2019
  4. Screens close

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Apr 8, 2019
Thema:

Screens close

1. Screens close - Similar Threads - Screens close

2. Windows 11 / screen turn to night vision by itself at night i turn it off and once i close...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 / screen turn to night vision by itself at night i turn it off and once i close...: Windows 11 / screen turn to night vision by itself at night i turn it off and once i close the settings it gets as it was https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-screen-turn-to-night-vision-by-itself/218f4889-bde5-4e7e-9c66-b6d927df1aaa
  3. Windows 11 / screen turn to night vision by itself at night i turn it off and once i close...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 / screen turn to night vision by itself at night i turn it off and once i close...: Windows 11 / screen turn to night vision by itself at night i turn it off and once i close the settings it gets as it was https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-screen-turn-to-night-vision-by-itself/218f4889-bde5-4e7e-9c66-b6d927df1aaa
  4. PC gets black screen everytime after I close a stress test

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC gets black screen everytime after I close a stress test: As the title describes, in cyberpunk my PC would randomly freezes around a few minutes into the game into the game but audio still works. So I wanted to check things out, I tried furmark for around 15 minutes and didn't see anything out of the ordinary. However, a few seconds...
  5. PC gets black screen everytime after I close a stress test

PC gets black screen everytime after I close a stress test: As the title describes, in cyberpunk my PC would randomly freezes around a few minutes into the game into the game but audio still works. So I wanted to check things out, I tried furmark for around 15 minutes and didn't see anything out of the ordinary. However, a few seconds...
  6. When a close pop-up message appears, the window changes to the full screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When a close pop-up message appears, the window changes to the full screen: In programs such as Chrome and Edge, the window gradually grows to the full screen when a pop-up message appears when you press Closehttps://youtu.be/m3BpaFQ6Jh4 please help me...
  7. When a close pop-up message appears, the window changes to the full screen

When a close pop-up message appears, the window changes to the full screen: In programs such as Chrome and Edge, the window gradually grows to the full screen when a pop-up message appears when you press Closehttps://youtu.be/m3BpaFQ6Jh4 please help me...
  8. Winforms screen dimming overlay program gets drawn twice when opening/closing start menu or...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Winforms screen dimming overlay program gets drawn twice when opening/closing start menu or...: I'm currently making a small screen dimming program in C# that uses black windows forms with an adjustable opacity. In order to be able to dim the windows start menu as well as alt+tab and win+tab menu's I've declared the program to be accessibility as described in the top...
  9. Winforms screen dimming overlay program gets drawn twice when opening/closing start menu or...

Winforms screen dimming overlay program gets drawn twice when opening/closing start menu or...: I'm currently making a small screen dimming program in C# that uses black windows forms with an adjustable opacity. In order to be able to dim the windows start menu as well as alt+tab and win+tab menu's I've declared the program to be accessibility as described in the top...
  10. PC crashes after closing out of/alt + tabbing out of any full screen application

PC crashes after closing out of/alt + tabbing out of any full screen application: My Computer will freeze for a few seconds and then crash when I try to alt tab out of a full screen application. If I close out of one the screen will go black for a few seconds and then do the same exact thing. This is also the third time I've had to ask this because no one...