Windows 10: Screens dim when using office products

Discus and support Screens dim when using office products in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Whenever I open one of my Office 365 application (Word, Powerpoint), both of my monitors dim as if a blue light filter has been applied. When I close... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by hollyyoung, Apr 15, 2019.

1. Screens dim when using office products

Whenever I open one of my Office 365 application (Word, Powerpoint), both of my monitors dim as if a blue light filter has been applied. When I close the Office application. The screen goes back to normal. This affects the entire monitor, not just the window with the Office product. I have set my background to none and my Theme to white. I'm so frustrated!

:)

hollyyoung, Apr 15, 2019
  2. Fool Win User

How to dim screen?

I tried googling Windows Ten, "how to dim screen," but the layout listed is not the layout I have. I just got Ten yesterday. How do you dim the screen?

I can't even find the options in the Display section.

3. Kari Win User
  4. Screens dim when using office products

Dim screen Win 10?

Have read the blogs. Windows 10 needs to make it EASY for people to dim their screen. This is my 3rd Toshiba laptop and it was easy to adjust the screen on all 3 including this one, until windows 10. Will buy a new laptop without Win 10 before I'll go
    through all the steps to dim screen in win 10 that is listed in the blogs I've read. I did stall an APP that helped but screen still hurts my eyes and creates a headache. Anybody have an EASY answer. It was so easy to work with DOS and windows 3.1. It's been
    a pain for a lot of people ever since they came up with the REGISTRY. Thanks people.

RandyFilion, Apr 15, 2019
Thema:

Screens dim when using office products

1. Screens dim when using office products - Similar Threads - Screens dim using

2. Screen dims when the majority of the screen is dark

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen dims when the majority of the screen is dark: It's hard to explain but whenever the majority of the screen is dark the computer dims, this is especially annoying when I'm playing dark games like Carrion or just using steam since the lighting is all messed up and it's actually painful to look at, I've tried searching but...
  3. Screen dims when the majority of the screen is dark

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen dims when the majority of the screen is dark: It's hard to explain but whenever the majority of the screen is dark the computer dims, this is especially annoying when I'm playing dark games like Carrion or just using steam since the lighting is all messed up and it's actually painful to look at, I've tried searching but...
  4. Screen dims when the majority of the screen is dark

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Screen Dimming when Power is Disconnected

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Screen Dimming when Power is Disconnected: Hello,I'm having this problem that when I unplug my laptop, the screen dims a bit. I've checked the brightness level and I'm sure it is set to high. I've even reinstalled windows and it still isn't working. The only solution I am able to get is to disable the Windows...
  6. When using battery power, the screen brightness will be dimmed.

in Windows 10 Customization
    When using battery power, the screen brightness will be dimmed.: When using battery power, the screen brightness will be dimmed. Many ways can not be solved. It seems that when I unplug the power, the screen will automatically enter the brightness of the power-saving mode, but I didn't turn on the power-saving mode at all. In the display...
  7. Screen Dims when in full screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Screen Dims when in full screen: For the past 3-4 months my screen randomly started dimming when I go fullscreen in various applications. I originally thought it was an Overwatch problem, but it has also happened in zoom whenever someone screenshares. I have tried everything I have found online, messed with...
  8. Screen dims when no charging

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Screen dims when no charging: When my laptop is not charging the screen dims a lot, and the only way to get it to be brights again is to plug it in. submitted by /u/ext-meticulous [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ikaywz/screen_dims_when_no_charging/
  9. Screen Brightness Dims When Full Screen.

Screen Brightness Dims When Full Screen.: Hi, Every time I'm in full screen mode for example YouTube, or even full screen F11 in browser my screen dims automatically with no option to turn down the brightness. When I exit full screen, it goes back to the brightness level I had before. Lenovo Yoga 11S. Windows 10...
  10. Screen dim when using some program.

Screen dim when using some program.: Hi, It is happening for a long time now. I start to get annoyed with the screen dims whenever I change to a different program. Example; When I'm using Movie & TV to watch a video that I downloaded. In the main menu, the screen was bright. But then it starts dimming when...