Windows 10: Screens in the right order to bring Windows 10?

Discus and support Screens in the right order to bring Windows 10? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; small word in advance, I have no big idea about pc elements and so I can only describe it. I have 2 screens and the 2nd one is always activated as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Nerverever, Jun 27, 2020.

1. Screens in the right order to bring Windows 10?

small word in advance, I have no big idea about pc elements and so I can only describe it.

I have 2 screens and the 2nd one is always activated as number 1 when I turn it on (apps are moved over automatically) under settings you can change this but no matter how I turn it around it always stays the same, then I had the idea to simply turn the plugs around which didn't work because one of them has a connector with screws and the other one has a normal HDMI connector. Who has a solution?

:)

Nerverever, Jun 27, 2020
  2. WhyMe Win User

how to bring window up to full screen

@2harts4ever

A suggestion if you really want full-screen function

• Right click on the Edge icon on your taskbar
    • Click on the option to 'unpin from taskbar'
    • Go to Start menu►Windows accessories►Internet Explorer and right click 'pin to taskbar'
    • Go to Settings►System►Default Apps►Web Browser
    • Change the default browser from Edge to Internet Explorer

WhyMe, Jun 27, 2020
  3. 95Viper Win User
    Black screen after 'Starting Windows' sequence

Sounds like the old... windows black screen of death.

Try this quoted from "VisiHow" article "Repair Windows 7 Black Screen of Death":

They, also, have some other options there, too.
    Google search and you will find a lot of the "Windows Black Screen of Death with cursor" fixes.

95Viper, Jun 27, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Screens in the right order to bring Windows 10?

Change Wireless Network Connection Priority Order in Windows 10

Hello Denis, Screens in the right order to bring Windows 10? :)

The command in step 2 of Option Two should show your wireless networks listed in priority order. Top of the list is higher.

Brink, Jun 27, 2020
Thema:

Screens in the right order to bring Windows 10?

1. Screens in the right order to bring Windows 10? - Similar Threads - Screens right order

2. my screen is shifted to the right I can't bring it to the middle.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my screen is shifted to the right I can't bring it to the middle.: my screen is shifted to the right side. I can't bring it the middle. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-screen-is-shifted-to-the-right-i-cant-bring-it/78d150dc-a685-458d-9ad3-ac848b6f2018
  3. my screen is shifted to the right I can't bring it to the middle.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my screen is shifted to the right I can't bring it to the middle.: my screen is shifted to the right side. I can't bring it the middle. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-screen-is-shifted-to-the-right-i-cant-bring-it/78d150dc-a685-458d-9ad3-ac848b6f2018
  4. Right Click always brings up search bar?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Right Click always brings up search bar?: Every time I right click with my touchpad it brings up the search bar. This is incredibly annoying for when I playing games and every time I click it brings up the search. I can't seem to find any way in the settings to stop this. Please help....
  5. Right Click always brings up search bar?

Right Click always brings up search bar?: Every time I right click with my touchpad it brings up the search bar. This is incredibly annoying for when I playing games and every time I click it brings up the search. I can't seem to find any way in the settings to stop this. Please help....
  6. Right click does not bring up a menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Right click does not bring up a menu: I have searched this problem and none of the supposed fixes work for me. So far I have verified the mouse works, downloaded shellexe and disabled all non-microsoft content, ran the file checker and scannow, updated the mouse driver, and re-booted a million times. When I click...
  7. Right click does not bring up a menu

Right click does not bring up a menu: I have searched this problem and none of the supposed fixes work for me. So far I have verified the mouse works, downloaded shellexe and disabled all non-microsoft content, ran the file checker and scannow, updated the mouse driver, and re-booted a million times. When I click...
  8. Right click does not bring up a menu

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. Windows 10 login brings me back to the lock screen.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 login brings me back to the lock screen.: Last night, I shut down and updated my computer. This morning I turned it on and once I put my password in, the screen would flicker black and then take me back to the lock screen. I've been trying to fix this for 5 hours now and I am unable to get into the windows recovery...
  10. installing GPT disks in the right order

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    installing GPT disks in the right order: How do I install the GPT partitions in the right order? I am trying to install Windows 10 Pro. I keep getting the message that I am trying to install in the wrong order....