Windows 10: screens move without user interaction

Discus and support screens move without user interaction in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My screens move without user interaction. I am working in one screen an another pops in front of it. Also i can be doing nothing and a different screen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by BobHahnPhoto, Jun 20, 2020.

1. screens move without user interaction

My screens move without user interaction. I am working in one screen an another pops in front of it. Also i can be doing nothing and a different screen come to the front. Most times its Microsoft Edge.

Thanks

Bob

:)

BobHahnPhoto, Jun 20, 2020
  2. Kreij Win User

Current active users that are friends

The other reason I suggested this is that users can add characters to their username that are not alphanumeric (e.g. user*). This confuses things somewhat when looking at the list.

Kreij, Jun 20, 2020
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jun 20, 2020
  4. screens move without user interaction

Windows Security Screen shutdown/restart with GPO

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I will certainly help you with this.

Are you on domain computer?

I would suggest you to go through the below steps:

Steps: Try to change the group policy settings.

• Press Windows key+R.

• Type gpedit.msc and press enter.

• Expand the security settings.

• Click on security options.

• On the right pane, double click on Interactive logon: display user information when the session is locked.

• Under local security setting tab, change the dropdown to do not display user information.

• Under the same section,
      double-click on Interactive logon: Do not display last user name.

• Under security setting tab, click on enabled and click on apply.

Please post back with the status of the issue and we will be glad to assist you further.

Shubham Chaubey, Jun 20, 2020
Thema:

screens move without user interaction

1. screens move without user interaction - Similar Threads - screens move without

2. My pc sound volume button moves without interaction

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc sound volume button moves without interaction: Hello, For the past few months, at any moment, the volume changes automatically without me touching it. I've already reinstalled drivers, and with the help of task manager, i cannot see any applications that would modify the sounds whatsoever. I even bought a new pc during...
  3. My pc sound volume button moves without interaction

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pc sound volume button moves without interaction: Hello, For the past few months, at any moment, the volume changes automatically without me touching it. I've already reinstalled drivers, and with the help of task manager, i cannot see any applications that would modify the sounds whatsoever. I even bought a new pc during...
  4. BitLocker Startup PIN without User Interaction

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    BitLocker Startup PIN without User Interaction: Hi, We want to enable BitLocker Startup PIN using Intune. Is there a way by which the PIN can be setup without User interaction. From my understanding, we will have to set PIN for each computer and requires user interaction. Please help. Thanks in advance...
  5. BitLocker Startup PIN without User Interaction

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BitLocker Startup PIN without User Interaction: Hi, We want to enable BitLocker Startup PIN using Intune. Is there a way by which the PIN can be setup without User interaction. From my understanding, we will have to set PIN for each computer and requires user interaction. Please help. Thanks in advance...
  6. BitLocker Startup PIN without User Interaction

7. User moving up to Windows 11 without permission

in Windows 10 Gaming
    User moving up to Windows 11 without permission: Hello, I have a user who has been moved up to Windows 11 without my permission or the users. We used "Go Back" to revert back to 10 already. I am just wondering how this can be happening, he is not even in the WSUS group approved to move up. Is there a service or a background...
  8. User moving up to Windows 11 without permission

User moving up to Windows 11 without permission: Hello, I have a user who has been moved up to Windows 11 without my permission or the users. We used "Go Back" to revert back to 10 already. I am just wondering how this can be happening, he is not even in the WSUS group approved to move up. Is there a service or a background...
  9. OpenAL was downloaded without any interaction.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    OpenAL was downloaded without any interaction.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/trostyboysbadluck [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g8g3y8/openal_was_downloaded_without_any_interaction/
  10. Using Remote Assistance in Windows 10 without user interaction

in Windows 10 Customization
    Using Remote Assistance in Windows 10 without user interaction: We have a situation where we need to be able to use RA without the user needing to interact. The set up we had was working perfectly with Windows 7 clients however Windows 10 doesn't seem to support this. Single domain, client & helper PCs are configured via GPO, offering...