Windows 10: Screensaver bright colors

Discus and support Screensaver bright colors in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I got a new monitor recently, and ever since the last 1-2 windows updates, whenever the screen goes inactive for a few minutes it starts flashing solid... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Wraithmainbtwxd, Sep 29, 2020.

1. Screensaver bright colors

I got a new monitor recently, and ever since the last 1-2 windows updates, whenever the screen goes inactive for a few minutes it starts flashing solid bright colors, and I can't find out how to change it, I've ch anged screensaver settings, tv settings, everything, and it still shows these blinding bright light colors after a few minutes of inactivity. I'd much rather some nice bubbles.

submitted by /u/Wraithmainbtwxd
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Wraithmainbtwxd, Sep 29, 2020
  2. terrace Win User

Screensaver shortcut

I did this"
    Search Results

I would suggest you to try the following steps and check if that helps.

• Go to the folder C:\Windows\System32 and sort by file type.
    • Look for the screensaver file type (.scr).
    • Find the file scrnsave.scr(you can choose any of the screensavers).
    • Right click and select send to>desktop (create shortcut). The shortcut on my attachment, but when i click on it my screen goes off and on and nothing else.Screensaver bright colors :)

terrace, Sep 29, 2020
  3. screen brightness on windows 10

Hi,

Some computers can let Windows automatically adjust screen brightness based on the current lighting conditions.

To manually adjust the screen brightness, we suggest following these troubleshooting steps:

• Click Start, then select Settings.
    • Choose System, then select Display.
    • Under Brightness and color, move the Change brightness slider to adjust the brightness.

Feel free to post back if you have other concern.

Gerard Qui, Sep 29, 2020
  4. Screensaver bright colors

Can't Remove Screensavers

I have generated two screensavers using Axialis Screensaver. The program is suppose to generate scr files in theSystem32 folder. In looking in the System32 folder I am unable to locate the screensaver scr files I made. When I open the screensaver app I see the two file names but are no where to be found. Both of these are not installed so their not listed in the uninstall program listing. *Sad I don't know wear the files are and have scanned through the registry by name of the screensavers.

Winmicro10help, Sep 29, 2020
Thema:

Screensaver bright colors

1. Screensaver bright colors - Similar Threads - Screensaver bright colors

2. How to switch backlight brightness & color

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to switch backlight brightness & color: Hi, I have a Dell Latitude 5491 i5 8th Generation 32 GB RAM 1000 GB SSD.How do I change backlight color and brightness. Any Reply is appreciated thanks!...
  3. How to switch backlight brightness & color

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to switch backlight brightness & color: Hi, I have a Dell Latitude 5491 i5 8th Generation 32 GB RAM 1000 GB SSD.How do I change backlight color and brightness. Any Reply is appreciated thanks!...
  4. Switching between different color settings brightness and contrast?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Switching between different color settings brightness and contrast?: Hello,is there a way to have multiple color settings for your display color profiles, so that you can switch between them?I'm not talking about the color of the taskbar or dark mode. But contrast/brightness/gamma settings.For example: I want to use my main color settings with...
  5. Slideshow screensaver color is over saturated

in Windows 10 Support
    Slideshow screensaver color is over saturated: My Benq monitor is calibrated and my images color looks in great in Photoshop and also in Windows Photos. When I run a slide show the images are greatly over saturated and just awful for viewing. A few days ago the color in the slide show was perfectly okay. Does anyone have...
  6. Change screen brightness when switching to screensaver

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Change screen brightness when switching to screensaver: Is there a way to make it so that my brightness is set to just below max when my screensaver comes on? At the minute, i can't see the image very well cause of the brightness, and I'd rather not have to manually set it and change the brightness for the whole screen....
  7. Brightness changes based on background color

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Brightness changes based on background color: When I go on a website that has a white background the screen brightens as well. I'm on a desktop pc, at this point in time I've changed my entire system, so this issue has to be something within windows and it's driving me crazy. I've heard of "Adaptive Brightness" "Dynamic...
  8. Windows 10 screen colors too bright

Windows 10 screen colors too bright: Hi, For a few days, I noticed an issue with the display of my laptop screen on Windows 10. I dont know where it came from. Some examples of this issue below I wonder if you see the borders, as I cant see them on me defectuous screen...: [ATTACH] Here I cannot see anymore...
  9. Scree color is too bright and too colorful

Scree color is too bright and too colorful: Split from this thread. SCREEN COLOR IS NO GOOD. TOO BRIGHT AND COLORFUL https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scree-color-is-too-bright-and-too-colorful/cad05f58-9288-4db9-9a44-6dc371ee2506
  10. Sticky Notes color/brightness

Sticky Notes color/brightness: I was wondering why we only have the option for 6 basic bright colors as background for the sticky notes, when it is so easy to just put in a color wheel with brightness options. As a designer who is pretty much used to only working in dark grey themed program And i love...