Windows 10: Screensaver Countdown Feature

Discus and support Screensaver Countdown Feature in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Any ideas on how a person might add a countdown timer, to warn that the screensaver is about to turn on? I've got to re-login whenever it does, and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by raywood, Feb 13, 2019.

1. raywood Win User

Screensaver Countdown Feature

Any ideas on how a person might add a countdown timer, to warn that the screensaver is about to turn on? I've got to re-login whenever it does, and sometimes I'm just sitting here, thinking. I wouldn't want something like Mouse Jiggler -- I do want the screensaver to turn on, on schedule, unless manually interrupted. Thinking of maybe some text at the center of the screen: "Screensaver commencing in 10 ... 9 ... 8 ..."

:)

raywood, Feb 13, 2019
  2. terrace Win User

Screensaver shortcut

I did this"
    Search Results

I would suggest you to try the following steps and check if that helps.

• Go to the folder C:\Windows\System32 and sort by file type.
    • Look for the screensaver file type (.scr).
    • Find the file scrnsave.scr(you can choose any of the screensavers).
    • Right click and select send to>desktop (create shortcut). The shortcut on my attachment, but when i click on it my screen goes off and on and nothing else.Screensaver Countdown Feature :)

terrace, Feb 13, 2019
  3. James79 Win User
    Screensaver issue...

I'm having a serious issue with my screensaver. Anytime I step away from my laptop...within a minute or so it will go directly into screensaver mode. This is with the screensaver disabled. How do I fix this problem...it's driving me nuts.

James79, Feb 13, 2019
  4. Screensaver Countdown Feature

Screensaver Issues After the Latest Update

Hello,

Outdated drivers can be a possible reason why you cannot exit your screensaver when you press the space bar. To better assist you, we need the answers to the following questions:

• Do you receive any error messages when you are trying to exit the screensaver?
    • Have you tried updating your graphic's card driver?

In the meantime, we suggest setting your screensaver to use images from the Photo app
    instead of the Windows Live Photo Gallery and see if the issue still persist. To do this, simply follow the steps below:

• Click the Start button and type Settings
      on the search box. Click on the first option.
    • Select Personalization.
    • Click on Lock screen.

We are looking forward to your response.

Jefferson Ore, Feb 13, 2019
Thema:

Screensaver Countdown Feature

1. Screensaver Countdown Feature - Similar Threads - Screensaver Countdown Feature

2. Countdown timer Overlay

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Countdown timer Overlay: Is there a way to give a visual countdown that overlays over other applications? I have been using the family safety settings to limit screen time. My only issue is that it does not warn the user prior to the program simply shutting off. If there is not something built into...
  3. SCHEDULED Pop Up Countdown Timer - Alarm AND Countdown & SECOND Alarm

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SCHEDULED Pop Up Countdown Timer - Alarm AND Countdown & SECOND Alarm: ***NOT LOOKING FOR ORDINARY COUNTDOWN TIMER!!** I'm looking for a countdown timer that I can SCHEDULE at set times during the week/day and have it pop up up and give an alarm, AND countdown for a the number of minutes I set and do a SECOND ALARM. I want both alarms to be...
  4. Is there a simple countdown app I can have on my taskbar to countdown to a certain date?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a simple countdown app I can have on my taskbar to countdown to a certain date?: First of all, apologies if this is the wrong place to ask - I’ve been wondering about this for a few days and have no idea where else to ask about it. I’m looking for some sort of program that’ll show a countdown timer on my taskbar (or somewhere else non-intrusive, but...
  5. Screensaver

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screensaver: Is there a way to randomize screensaver photo in Windows 10? Thx, JD https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screensaver/dbb69809-eded-4f42-9601-4d92ace37c18
  6. Countdown to greatness help?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Countdown to greatness help?: So my computer gets stuck if i restart (not turn off and on, restart option) or update it. i tried to fix this forever ago and couldnt, im getting a new pc (needed an upgrade anyway) but i dont currently have the money, so while i wait to be able to get a new pc i have to...
  7. Cyber attack from downloaded screensaver Fliqlo Screensaver left in Apps & features after...

Cyber attack from downloaded screensaver Fliqlo Screensaver left in Apps & features after...: I am not really sure what this means. Apparently program was stopped from installing by the Sophos Anti-virus program that was running. I checked Apps & features and still see Fliqlo Screen Saver listed. When I try to uninstall I get RED X "This file does not have an app...
  8. SCREENSAVER

in Windows 10 Customization
    SCREENSAVER: HOW DO I CREATE MY OWN SCREENSAVER https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screensaver/d843cb45-ef62-447b-909d-d5b10cdccf3a
  9. App for scheduled countdown timer?

App for scheduled countdown timer?: Hi, I'm wondering whether there is an app for a countdown timer that will run every day at schedule times (i.e. a countdown timer for how many work hours are left). I wasn't able to find anything in the store and the default Alarms & Clock app doesn't have a way to...
  10. SHA-1 deprecation countdown

in Windows 10 News
    SHA-1 deprecation countdown: The SHA-1 hash algorithm is no longer secure. Weaknesses in SHA-1 could allow an attacker to spoof content, execute phishing attacks, or perform man-in-the-middle attacks when browsing the web. Microsoft, in collaboration with other members of the industry, is working to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. countdown screensaver windows 10