Windows 10: Screensaver does not go on (Win10)?

Discus and support Screensaver does not go on (Win10)? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, I have set my screensaver to 2 minutes but it does not turn on, what now? Bildschirmschoner geht nicht an (Win10)? Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Dario003, Jun 7, 2020.

1. Dario003 Win User

Screensaver does not go on (Win10)?

Hi, I have set my screensaver to 2 minutes but it does not turn on, what now?

:)

Dario003, Jun 7, 2020
  2. terrace Win User

Screensaver shortcut

I did this"
    Search Results

I would suggest you to try the following steps and check if that helps.

• Go to the folder C:\Windows\System32 and sort by file type.
    • Look for the screensaver file type (.scr).
    • Find the file scrnsave.scr(you can choose any of the screensavers).
    • Right click and select send to>desktop (create shortcut). The shortcut on my attachment, but when i click on it my screen goes off and on and nothing else.Screensaver does not go on (Win10)? :)

terrace, Jun 7, 2020
  3. Can't Remove Screensavers

Well since there is no way to uninstall the two screensavers I made it was suggested I uninstall the program. Unfortunately, even after uninstalling Axialis Screensaver, the screensavers I made are still listed. Not a big deal just wonder where the data is hiding? Normally they should of been created in the system32 folder but in searching none where found. *Mad

Winmicro10help, Jun 7, 2020
  4. Screensaver does not go on (Win10)?

Screensaver Issues After the Latest Update

Hello,

Outdated drivers can be a possible reason why you cannot exit your screensaver when you press the space bar. To better assist you, we need the answers to the following questions:

• Do you receive any error messages when you are trying to exit the screensaver?
    • Have you tried updating your graphic's card driver?

In the meantime, we suggest setting your screensaver to use images from the Photo app
    instead of the Windows Live Photo Gallery and see if the issue still persist. To do this, simply follow the steps below:

• Click the Start button and type Settings
      on the search box. Click on the first option.
    • Select Personalization.
    • Click on Lock screen.

We are looking forward to your response.

Jefferson Ore, Jun 7, 2020
Thema:

Screensaver does not go on (Win10)?

1. Screensaver does not go on (Win10)? - Similar Threads - Screensaver does Win10

2. Screensaver does not start automatically

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screensaver does not start automatically: New windows 10 laptop. I already did following things:Dism restorehealth found no issuesSFC scannow found no issuesReSet power plan to balancedChecked registry current user, control panel, desktop: screensaver time is defined as 60Unplugged wireless keyboard with USB...
  3. Screensaver does not start automatically

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screensaver does not start automatically: New windows 10 laptop. I already did following things:Dism restorehealth found no issuesSFC scannow found no issuesReSet power plan to balancedChecked registry current user, control panel, desktop: screensaver time is defined as 60Unplugged wireless keyboard with USB...
  4. Screensaver does not start automatically

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Screensaver Does Not Work

Screensaver Does Not Work: OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Home Version 10.0.18363 Build 18363 The screensaver does not work, it'll preview but nothing else. I've tried most stuff suggested, changing the power options, but no luck. Does anyone know a fix? 149757
  6. screen going to screensaver to quickly

screen going to screensaver to quickly: If I take just a few minutes of NOT typing or searching for something, my laptop goes to the screen saver mode? How do I adjust that ?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-going-to-screensaver-to-quickly/78c88fc8-40a8-4c01-ac60-51ae877defff
  7. Screensaver lock screen does not respond in Win10 Pro

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Screensaver lock screen does not respond in Win10 Pro: I upgraded to Win10 Pro from Win7 Pro. Now the screensaver lock screen does not respond to password entry or fingerprint reading. I have to reboot to sign in. Is there a fix for this?...
  8. Screensaver does not come on

Screensaver does not come on: For whatever reason the screensaver doesn't come on, any ideas what might cause this? 14159
  9. Win10 screensaver- origin?

in Windows 10 Support
    Win10 screensaver- origin?: I'm looking at a Windows-supplied screen image of a grey rockface, with two climbers dwarfed by the scale. I'd really like to know the climb/mountain/ whereabouts..... Google Images can't help. 85043
  10. win10 installation does not go on

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    win10 installation does not go on: I intended to do a clean install on a Acer Aspire 3660 so that I created a 32 bits Windows 10 install pen drive , changed the boot order on BIOS and booted the machine to start the setup. It booted from the pen drive , started to read from the device (pen driver's led...