Windows 10: screensaver doesn't work

Discus and support screensaver doesn't work in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I just did the latest update to Windows 10 and now my screensavers won't work. All I get is a black screen that is hard to get out of. I have to do a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by KathieLennes, Feb 7, 2019.

1. screensaver doesn't work

I just did the latest update to Windows 10 and now my screensavers won't work. All I get is a black screen that is hard to get out of. I have to do a Control+Alt+Delete to get the computer to respond. Anyone else have this problem? Thanks - appreciate the help

:)

KathieLennes, Feb 7, 2019
  2. terrace Win User

Screensaver shortcut

I did this"
    Search Results

I would suggest you to try the following steps and check if that helps.

• Go to the folder C:\Windows\System32 and sort by file type.
    • Look for the screensaver file type (.scr).
    • Find the file scrnsave.scr(you can choose any of the screensavers).
    • Right click and select send to>desktop (create shortcut). The shortcut on my attachment, but when i click on it my screen goes off and on and nothing else.screensaver doesn't work :)

terrace, Feb 7, 2019
  3. Double Tap doesn`t work on Lumia 620

Hello,

Double Tap to wake doesn`t work at my Lumia 620. I have all on in settings but still doesn`t work. I`m pretty sure that in update AMBER or BLACK this function works properly. But after DENIM update doesn`t. Maybe you are planning some update for this future
    ?

Thanks

Mariusz

MariuszBluma, Feb 7, 2019
  4. Bushka Win User

screensaver doesn't work

Microphone doesn`t work

My microphone and ear-phone doesn`t work. Please help me, I have windows 7 home basic, my computer reproduces a sound, but devices no.

Bushka, Feb 7, 2019
Thema:

screensaver doesn't work

1. screensaver doesn't work - Similar Threads - screensaver doesn't

2. need a COMPLETELY BLACK SCREENSAVER that doesn't glow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    need a COMPLETELY BLACK SCREENSAVER that doesn't glow: Hi,I wish to have a screensaver that is truly, completely black so the computer is still functioning exactly as it was prior to the screensaver going on. I have good technical reasons for needing this, so having the computer sleep/hibernate or the screen shut off in the power...
  3. need a COMPLETELY BLACK SCREENSAVER that doesn't glow

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    need a COMPLETELY BLACK SCREENSAVER that doesn't glow: Hi,I wish to have a screensaver that is truly, completely black so the computer is still functioning exactly as it was prior to the screensaver going on. I have good technical reasons for needing this, so having the computer sleep/hibernate or the screen shut off in the power...
  4. need a COMPLETELY BLACK SCREENSAVER that doesn't glow

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Screensaver doesn't start and screen doesn't lock

Screensaver doesn't start and screen doesn't lock: Since the installation of KB5003690 the screensaver doesn't work properly and the screen doesn't lock.I have the screensaver configured to activate 4 minutes after inactivity and the screen to turn off 1 minute after that.When i boot the computer, it works properly...
  6. My screensaver doesn't start

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My screensaver doesn't start: Yeah I looked at other forums, it didn't help at all, I've set my screensaver to play after 1 minute of idling, I reset my power plan thing through control panel, I checked for updates, the only idea I have is that my mouse sensor might be a bit stupid? Sometimes when my...
  7. Screensaver doesn't work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Screensaver doesn't work: My screensaver wasn't working, I updated & downloaded the display driver and it worked for about 2 hot seconds now nothing again. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screensaver-doesnt-work/98cadde8-cb0a-4a55-9127-7f5cdc806b06
  8. Screensaver doesn't come on at set time Windows 10 ver 1903

Screensaver doesn't come on at set time Windows 10 ver 1903: I have tried setting DISPLAY, SCREEN and all the other settings to enable the screensaver to come on at the set time but nothing happens? I have to close the lid when I leave my laptop alone for awhile...
  9. Screensaver doesn't ever activate in Windows 10

Screensaver doesn't ever activate in Windows 10: I know how to fix my problem, but I had to search a long time to find the solution. To see if you have my problem -- a program actively preventing sleep, open an elevated command prompt and run this command: powercfg -requests If you see any results, there is a good chance...
  10. New Computer With OEM Win 10 (Screensaver Function Doesn't Activate)

New Computer With OEM Win 10 (Screensaver Function Doesn't Activate): Last week I purchased a new computer pre-installed with Windows 10. After installing applications I needed (including an extra purchase of Office 365), I set the system to my preferred power settings, which are to never turn off the monitors and never shut the system down,...