Windows 10: Screensaver doesn't work

Discus and support Screensaver doesn't work in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My screensaver wasn't working, I updated & downloaded the display driver and it worked for about 2 hot seconds now nothing again.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by OceansAriel, Jan 8, 2020.

1. Screensaver doesn't work

My screensaver wasn't working, I updated & downloaded the display driver and it worked for about 2 hot seconds now nothing again.

:)

OceansAriel, Jan 8, 2020
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Screensaver doesn't work [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Jan 8, 2020
  3. terrace Win User
    Screensaver shortcut

I did this"
    Search Results

I would suggest you to try the following steps and check if that helps.

• Go to the folder C:\Windows\System32 and sort by file type.
    • Look for the screensaver file type (.scr).
    • Find the file scrnsave.scr(you can choose any of the screensavers).
    • Right click and select send to>desktop (create shortcut). The shortcut on my attachment, but when i click on it my screen goes off and on and nothing else.Screensaver doesn't work :)

terrace, Jan 8, 2020
  4. Screensaver doesn't work

Double Tap doesn`t work on Lumia 620

Hello,

Double Tap to wake doesn`t work at my Lumia 620. I have all on in settings but still doesn`t work. I`m pretty sure that in update AMBER or BLACK this function works properly. But after DENIM update doesn`t. Maybe you are planning some update for this future
    ?

Thanks

Mariusz

MariuszBluma, Jan 8, 2020
Thema:

Screensaver doesn't work

1. Screensaver doesn't work - Similar Threads - Screensaver doesn't

2. need a COMPLETELY BLACK SCREENSAVER that doesn't glow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    need a COMPLETELY BLACK SCREENSAVER that doesn't glow: Hi,I wish to have a screensaver that is truly, completely black so the computer is still functioning exactly as it was prior to the screensaver going on. I have good technical reasons for needing this, so having the computer sleep/hibernate or the screen shut off in the power...
  3. need a COMPLETELY BLACK SCREENSAVER that doesn't glow

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    need a COMPLETELY BLACK SCREENSAVER that doesn't glow: Hi,I wish to have a screensaver that is truly, completely black so the computer is still functioning exactly as it was prior to the screensaver going on. I have good technical reasons for needing this, so having the computer sleep/hibernate or the screen shut off in the power...
  4. need a COMPLETELY BLACK SCREENSAVER that doesn't glow

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Screensaver doesn't start and screen doesn't lock

Screensaver doesn't start and screen doesn't lock: Since the installation of KB5003690 the screensaver doesn't work properly and the screen doesn't lock.I have the screensaver configured to activate 4 minutes after inactivity and the screen to turn off 1 minute after that.When i boot the computer, it works properly...
  6. My screensaver doesn't start

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My screensaver doesn't start: Yeah I looked at other forums, it didn't help at all, I've set my screensaver to play after 1 minute of idling, I reset my power plan thing through control panel, I checked for updates, the only idea I have is that my mouse sensor might be a bit stupid? Sometimes when my...
  7. Screensaver doesn't come on at set time Windows 10 ver 1903

Screensaver doesn't come on at set time Windows 10 ver 1903: I have tried setting DISPLAY, SCREEN and all the other settings to enable the screensaver to come on at the set time but nothing happens? I have to close the lid when I leave my laptop alone for awhile...
  8. Screensaver doesn't ever activate in Windows 10

Screensaver doesn't ever activate in Windows 10: I know how to fix my problem, but I had to search a long time to find the solution. To see if you have my problem -- a program actively preventing sleep, open an elevated command prompt and run this command: powercfg -requests If you see any results, there is a good chance...
  9. screensaver doesn't work

screensaver doesn't work: I just did the latest update to Windows 10 and now my screensavers won't work. All I get is a black screen that is hard to get out of. I have to do a Control+Alt+Delete to get the computer to respond. Anyone else have this problem? Thanks - appreciate the help...
  10. New Computer With OEM Win 10 (Screensaver Function Doesn't Activate)

New Computer With OEM Win 10 (Screensaver Function Doesn't Activate): Last week I purchased a new computer pre-installed with Windows 10. After installing applications I needed (including an extra purchase of Office 365), I set the system to my preferred power settings, which are to never turn off the monitors and never shut the system down,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why wont webshots