Windows 10: screensaver goes into 'restart' then freezes.

Discus and support screensaver goes into 'restart' then freezes. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; On windows 10 Home version 1703, my screensaver goes into 'restart' then freezes.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Eirene42, Jun 3, 2019.

1. Eirene42 Win User

screensaver goes into 'restart' then freezes.

On windows 10 Home version 1703, my screensaver goes into 'restart' then freezes.

:)

Eirene42, Jun 3, 2019
  2. terrace Win User

Screensaver shortcut

I did this"
    Search Results

I would suggest you to try the following steps and check if that helps.

• Go to the folder C:\Windows\System32 and sort by file type.
    • Look for the screensaver file type (.scr).
    • Find the file scrnsave.scr(you can choose any of the screensavers).
    • Right click and select send to>desktop (create shortcut). The shortcut on my attachment, but when i click on it my screen goes off and on and nothing else.screensaver goes into 'restart' then freezes. :)

terrace, Jun 3, 2019
  3. windows 10 screensaver issue.

Hi,

To resolve your issue about changing your screen saver, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.
    • Change the View by option to Large icons.
    • Click on Troubleshooting and select View all option on the left panel.
    • Run the Power troubleshooter.
    • Try to save the screensaver again.
    Let us know how it goes.

Melowin Mar, Jun 3, 2019
  4. screensaver goes into 'restart' then freezes.

Can't Remove Screensavers

Well since there is no way to uninstall the two screensavers I made it was suggested I uninstall the program. Unfortunately, even after uninstalling Axialis Screensaver, the screensavers I made are still listed. Not a big deal just wonder where the data is hiding? Normally they should of been created in the system32 folder but in searching none where found. *Mad

Winmicro10help, Jun 3, 2019
Thema:

screensaver goes into 'restart' then freezes.

1. screensaver goes into 'restart' then freezes. - Similar Threads - screensaver goes 'restart'

2. Windows 11 Freezes, goes to black screen, then restarts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Freezes, goes to black screen, then restarts: Hi,I installed Windows 11 about a month ago and since, I have had the computer unexpectedly shut off on me multiple times. It seems targeted. For example, if I'm playing a new game like Fifa 23, it is far more frequent than if I'm browsing the web. But it has now happened in...
  3. Windows 11 Freezes, goes to black screen, then restarts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Freezes, goes to black screen, then restarts: Hi,I installed Windows 11 about a month ago and since, I have had the computer unexpectedly shut off on me multiple times. It seems targeted. For example, if I'm playing a new game like Fifa 23, it is far more frequent than if I'm browsing the web. But it has now happened in...
  4. Windows 11 freezes, goes to black screen, then restarts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 freezes, goes to black screen, then restarts: Hi,I installed Windows 11 about 3 weeks ago and since, I have had the computer unexpectedly shut off on me multiple times. It seems targeted. For example, if I'm playing a new game like Fifa 23, it is far more frequent than if I'm browsing the web. But it has now happened in...
  5. Windows 11 freezes, goes to black screen, then restarts

Windows 11 freezes, goes to black screen, then restarts: Hi,I installed Windows 11 about 3 weeks ago and since, I have had the computer unexpectedly shut off on me multiple times. It seems targeted. For example, if I'm playing a new game like Fifa 23, it is far more frequent than if I'm browsing the web. But it has now happened in...
  6. screensaver all setting is off but still goes into screensaver after idle

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    screensaver all setting is off but still goes into screensaver after idle: have tried online solutions and also contacted customer service but still cant solve this problem.the setting all changed to never. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screensaver-all-setting-is-off-but-still-goes-into/d744e647-f77c-4c92-948e-ecb61b2ad811
  7. screensaver all setting is off but still goes into screensaver after idle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    screensaver all setting is off but still goes into screensaver after idle: have tried online solutions and also contacted customer service but still cant solve this problem.the setting all changed to never. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screensaver-all-setting-is-off-but-still-goes-into/d744e647-f77c-4c92-948e-ecb61b2ad811
  8. screensaver all setting is off but still goes into screensaver after idle

9. Bubble screensaver goes speedy

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bubble screensaver goes speedy: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/RedOrange7 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dvl8xz/bubble_screensaver_goes_speedy/
  10. Screensaver goes black while running

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screensaver goes black while running: Each time my screensaver plays my photos, it runs for awhile then the screen goes black. How do I keep the photos and screensaver going? 20419