Windows 10: Screensaver Help

Discus and support Screensaver Help in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I've been trying for a while and I can't seem to find a way to add my own playlist of music to my photo slideshow which i set as my screensaver. Is it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by NiteDumper, Aug 1, 2022.

1. Screensaver Help

I've been trying for a while and I can't seem to find a way to add my own playlist of music to my photo slideshow which i set as my screensaver. Is it possible, and if so, is there an option to shuffle each song?

:)

NiteDumper, Aug 1, 2022
  2. terrace Win User

Screensaver shortcut

I did this"
    Search Results

I would suggest you to try the following steps and check if that helps.

• Go to the folder C:\Windows\System32 and sort by file type.
    • Look for the screensaver file type (.scr).
    • Find the file scrnsave.scr(you can choose any of the screensavers).
    • Right click and select send to>desktop (create shortcut). The shortcut on my attachment, but when i click on it my screen goes off and on and nothing else.Screensaver Help :)

terrace, Aug 1, 2022
  3. Windows 11 upgrade screensaver problem

Where are the results for the dozen-plus steps I gave you to try, and was waiting for results to be posted back so I know what else to suggest?

This is an interactive process. I give steps to perform, you do each one and then report back results until something works, so I know what to suggest next. If you need help performing any step, just ask back. But please do not skip any steps. We often find out the skipped step is the fix.

Screensaver is so dated I had to really dig to find those fixes, so to have them completely ignored is very discouraging. Can you go back to the top of the list and work through them now?

Greg Carmack - Windows MVP 2010-2020, Aug 1, 2022
  4. Screensaver Help

Can't Remove Screensavers

Well since there is no way to uninstall the two screensavers I made it was suggested I uninstall the program. Unfortunately, even after uninstalling Axialis Screensaver, the screensavers I made are still listed. Not a big deal just wonder where the data is hiding? Normally they should of been created in the system32 folder but in searching none where found. *Mad

Winmicro10help, Aug 1, 2022
Thema:

Screensaver Help

1. Screensaver Help - Similar Threads - Screensaver Help

2. Screensaver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screensaver: I have 57" G9 and a 27" screen above it. When screensaver goes on the image is split across both screens and looks ridiculous. How do I change the screensaver screen settings? I want the image on 1 screen only! Or separate picture for each screen. Or anything that just not...
  3. Screensaver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screensaver: I have 57" G9 and a 27" screen above it. When screensaver goes on the image is split across both screens and looks ridiculous. How do I change the screensaver screen settings? I want the image on 1 screen only! Or separate picture for each screen. Or anything that just not...
  4. Why does this show when trying to apply a screensaver "this screensaver can't run because...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does this show when trying to apply a screensaver "this screensaver can't run because...: When I try and apply a screensaver it says "this screensaver can't run because it requires a newer video card or one that is compatible with Direct3DI prefer to use the time for my screensaver, and have it bounce back and forth, that is not an option on this Dell Snapdragon...
  5. Screensaver gone missing, help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screensaver gone missing, help: Hello! I've come across an unusual problem with my Legion 5 Pro running Windows 11 Home. There used to be a screensaver on my PC that resembled Mac's "drift," and it was pre-installed; I didn't download it. However, it has suddenly disappeared. Has anyone else experienced...
  6. Screensaver gone missing, help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screensaver gone missing, help: Hello! I've come across an unusual problem with my Legion 5 Pro running Windows 11 Home. There used to be a screensaver on my PC that resembled Mac's "drift," and it was pre-installed; I didn't download it. However, it has suddenly disappeared. Has anyone else experienced...
  7. Screensaver Help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screensaver Help: I've been trying for a while and I can't seem to find a way to add my own playlist of music to my photo slideshow which i set as my screensaver. Is it possible, and if so, is there an option to shuffle each song?...
  8. Screensaver Help

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screensaver Help: I've been trying for a while and I can't seem to find a way to add my own playlist of music to my photo slideshow which i set as my screensaver. Is it possible, and if so, is there an option to shuffle each song?...
  9. SCREENSAVER LAGGING/STUTTERING/LOW FPS. HELP PLEASE!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    SCREENSAVER LAGGING/STUTTERING/LOW FPS. HELP PLEASE!: Hello all, I’ve been using the Helios screensaver and it ran perfectly for almost a year. Now that screensaver barely moves (low FPS and stuttering). I switched to stock windows 10 screensavers to see if the issue persisted and it does lag/stutter pretty bad. Games run fine...
  10. windows open under screensaver? Please help

in Windows 10 Support
    windows open under screensaver? Please help: downloaded and installed win10 last evening...... I can no longer view pages, I see the mini version when I hover over an icon, but where does it open. I have an alienware screensaver, but can not turn it off as I can not access the control panel. Thanks for your help 28502