Windows 10: Screensaver is not working after Windows update to 1903.

Discus and support Screensaver is not working after Windows update to 1903. in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I have tried setting DISPLAY, SCREEN and all the other settings to enable the screensaver to come on at the set time but nothing happens? I have to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by LeondiosPapadopoulos, Jun 9, 2019.

1. Screensaver is not working after Windows update to 1903.

I have tried setting DISPLAY, SCREEN and all the other settings to enable the screensaver to come on at the set time but nothing happens? I have to close the lid when I leave my laptop alone for awhile

***Modified Title from: Screensaver doesn’t come on at set time Windows 10 ver 1903***

:)

LeondiosPapadopoulos, Jun 9, 2019
  2. terrace Win User

Screensaver shortcut

I did this"
    Search Results

I would suggest you to try the following steps and check if that helps.

• Go to the folder C:\Windows\System32 and sort by file type.
    • Look for the screensaver file type (.scr).
    • Find the file scrnsave.scr(you can choose any of the screensavers).
    • Right click and select send to>desktop (create shortcut). The shortcut on my attachment, but when i click on it my screen goes off and on and nothing else.Screensaver is not working after Windows update to 1903. :)

terrace, Jun 9, 2019
  3. Screensaver not working after updated to Windows 10 Creators Update.

No change after following suggested steps. It works fine and then I get the message that it could not load that screensaver. Then it will work again for a few times and then decide not to work. A fix would be greatly appreciated since it does not come
    out of the screen that says it could not load the screensaver easily.

Grandmato4, Jun 9, 2019
  4. Screensaver is not working after Windows update to 1903.

Screensaver Issues After the Latest Update

Hello,

Outdated drivers can be a possible reason why you cannot exit your screensaver when you press the space bar. To better assist you, we need the answers to the following questions:

• Do you receive any error messages when you are trying to exit the screensaver?
    • Have you tried updating your graphic's card driver?

In the meantime, we suggest setting your screensaver to use images from the Photo app
    instead of the Windows Live Photo Gallery and see if the issue still persist. To do this, simply follow the steps below:

• Click the Start button and type Settings
      on the search box. Click on the first option.
    • Select Personalization.
    • Click on Lock screen.

We are looking forward to your response.

Jefferson Ore, Jun 9, 2019
Thema:

Screensaver is not working after Windows update to 1903.

1. Screensaver is not working after Windows update to 1903. - Similar Threads - Screensaver working update

2. Screensaver and monitor sleep not working after KB5016616 update

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screensaver and monitor sleep not working after KB5016616 update: After I did the update a couple of days ago the screensaver stopped working and the monitor doesn't go to sleep anymore. I use my computer for 3D rendering, and the fact that it doesn't put the monitor to sleep means it's burning the monitor basically 24/7 without any need...
  3. Screensaver not working

Screensaver not working: Hi All I have set a GPO to enable the screensaver and turn on after 60 seconds for testing. Im using photos that slideshow and have modified other GPO settings to copy these files from server to local and to modify the registry to reference these photos. When I go to...
  4. Power or Screensaver settings don't work after 2004 update?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Power or Screensaver settings don't work after 2004 update?: I have my power settings set so that the screen turns off after 5 minutes of inactivity. My screensaver timeout is also set for 5 minutes and I'm just using the blank screen screensaver. Basically, I just want my monitor to go off after the timeout. Since updating to 2004, it...
  5. "No Gui Boot" not working after 1903 update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "No Gui Boot" not working after 1903 update: I have a dual boot on my computer. I was using "No Gui Boot" to get the basic DOS type screen where I select which OS to boot. I updated the main Windows to 1903 and now the gui boot is always on. So when I boot, it goes all the way up to he gui boot screen, when I select the...
  6. Search Not Working At All After Update to 1903

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Search Not Working At All After Update to 1903: Well it did work before the update but now there is nothing. The window pops up with search at the bottom but no icons, everything is blank and if i type i anything to search for an hit return it just completely ignores it. 139918
  7. Network adapter not working after Windows 1903 update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network adapter not working after Windows 1903 update: My PC updated today with the latest 1903 update, when it restarted I cannot connect to the internet and my network adapter (Realtek) is not showing as an option in Network Connections . I have gone to the view hardware where it is showing the yellow error symbol and tried to...
  8. Screensaver not working

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Screensaver not working: Despite working with level2 Microsoft technicians on four separate occasions to try and allow my Toshiba laptop to enter screensaver mode and eventually enter sleep mode I have had no success. No matter which power settings I use the computer enters sleep mode and after...
  9. No Screensaver after 10 update

No Screensaver after 10 update: I updated from Windows 7 to 10 last night and now I cannot get my Screensaver to work or get my screen to turn off in the power settings. Something must be causing the screen to stay awake. Any help would be great. 11232
  10. Screensaver not working after update

Screensaver not working after update: I updated today from Windows 7 to 10, and everything seems to be working great except for a screensaver I purchased a few years ago. I know it's a relatively minor problem, but it worked fine on 7. The screensaver worked by taking a screenshot when initialized, and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 1903 screensaver no longer working

2. screen saver not coming after the 1903 update

3. sceensaver windows 1903

4. windorw 10 ver 1903 screen saver