Windows 10: Screensaver on Windows desktop, where are the photos taken ?

Discus and support Screensaver on Windows desktop, where are the photos taken ? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I would like to know in a simple fashion, how i find out the location of the photos taken for my desktop screensaver. The equivalent one at my work... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MariaWheatley, Jul 10, 2020.

1. Screensaver on Windows desktop, where are the photos taken ?

I would like to know in a simple fashion, how i find out the location of the photos taken for my desktop screensaver. The equivalent one at my work tells you onscreen !

:)

MariaWheatley, Jul 10, 2020
  2. terrace Win User

Screensaver shortcut

I did this"
    Search Results

I would suggest you to try the following steps and check if that helps.

• Go to the folder C:\Windows\System32 and sort by file type.
    • Look for the screensaver file type (.scr).
    • Find the file scrnsave.scr(you can choose any of the screensavers).
    • Right click and select send to>desktop (create shortcut). The shortcut on my attachment, but when i click on it my screen goes off and on and nothing else.Screensaver on Windows desktop, where are the photos taken ? :)

terrace, Jul 10, 2020
  3. Xylee Del Win User
    Screensaver slideshow does not display correctly whith dual monitors set to "extend desktop"

The images will be repositioned in the Windows Screensaver based on the aspect ratios. Also, if the pictures are taken as portrait and not Landscape they will never fill the entire screen of the screensaver and the result would be a visible display offset.

We suggest that you check the desktop resolution to correct this, kindly follow the steps below:

• Right click in an open area on your desktop, select Display Setings.
    • Under Display, click on
      Advanced display settings.
    • Try to change the resolution and click on
      Apply
      and on Keep changes.

We also suggest that you check if this issue also occurs using a different user account.

Kindly get back to us so we can assist you further.

Xylee Del, Jul 10, 2020
  4. Screensaver on Windows desktop, where are the photos taken ?

Photo Gallery as screensaver.

This problem arose after installing 'Creator update', three days ago, on my Win10 pro with 16Gb Ram.

Everything works as before with one exception. I was using Photo Gallery as screensaver. After the update, Photo gallery screensaver starts and works as it should. But Mouse movement or Keyboard input has no effect in stopping screensaver and going back
    to desktop. Using, ctrl-alt-del combination is the only way to get back to desktop.

I changed screensaver to other options, like Bubbles, 3D writing and all the others available screensavers. Mouse and Keyboard wakes up the system and Desktop pops up in all other screensavers. Only when using Photo Gallery, movement of Mouse or Keyboard
    produces no effect.

There are no other peripherals on my system.

Thanks for any help and suggestions.

nazimzaman, Jul 10, 2020
Thema:

Screensaver on Windows desktop, where are the photos taken ?

1. Screensaver on Windows desktop, where are the photos taken ? - Similar Threads - Screensaver desktop where

2. Where are my document, photo and desktop?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Where are my document, photo and desktop?: Hello, after I started using one drive for this class I am taking, all of my documents, photos and desktop have disappeared from my PC. I never ASKED for any of this so what is going on? I ONLY want to store things relevant to school on that onedrive. I find this highly...
  3. Where are my document, photo and desktop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where are my document, photo and desktop?: Hello, after I started using one drive for this class I am taking, all of my documents, photos and desktop have disappeared from my PC. I never ASKED for any of this so what is going on? I ONLY want to store things relevant to school on that onedrive. I find this highly...
  4. Where are my document, photo and desktop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Where is this background picture taken?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Where is this background picture taken?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Widow_Maker_GT2 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/wbdhak/where_is_this_background_picture_taken/
  6. Desktop and screensaver photos

in Windows 10 Customization
    Desktop and screensaver photos: I used to get a friendly note every morning telling me where the photo was taken and what it represented. This has now stopped. How can I get the facility back? Also can I get different changing photos every day for BOTH desktop and screensaver or just for the desktop? I am...
  7. No photos screensaver

No photos screensaver: This seems to have happened since the last Windows update. I had a photo set as 'wallpaper' or background but also had a screensaver which showed photos from my photo gallery - each one for a few seconds. But I cant seem to set this up now. Any help appreciated. Thanks...
  8. Photos as Screensaver

Photos as Screensaver: I have a strange problem. I have a large inventory of photos that I have set up as a screensaver. The photos are in a designated folder within the Photos folder. It is set to rotate randomly. The inventory consist of about 400 pictures. For some reason, the random...
  9. Where are the photos stored that are taken of a video frame?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where are the photos stored that are taken of a video frame?: I'm using the Photo app to take a picture of a frame in a video. After successfully selecting a frame and confirmation that the photo is saving, I can't find the photo. I've looked in the pictures folder and the folder where the video was stored, but nothing is there....
  10. Where was this photo taken?

Where was this photo taken?: My corporate issued laptop must have some restrictions so the info icon is not showing up. Can anyone tell where this photo is from? Thanks [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start/where-was-this-photo-taken/254880ff-ba3e-447f-b477-3b209d8d56b5