Windows 10: screensaver or login image how to view it after login

Discus and support screensaver or login image how to view it after login in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, how do I view the login image on Windows 10 after I have logged in. There are many good images which I wanted to save when they were presented on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by datatraveler2012, Sep 12, 2019.

1. screensaver or login image how to view it after login

Hi,

how do I view the login image on Windows 10 after I have logged in.

There are many good images which I wanted to save when they were presented on my login screen but I don't know how to retain them once I have logged in.

:)

datatraveler2012, Sep 12, 2019
  2. Sean8 Win User

php login guide

bump..

Let me rephrase what I'm trying to accomplish.

I have my php login script setup with my mysql database with usernames/passwords.
    I'm trying to protect images on my website from being viewed by members logged in with my php login script. The script works, but anyone can type image urls in with out being logged in and view the pictures. Anyone with any idea, or any direction to point me in, in order to accomplish this? Any questions just ask

I've tried a couple htaccess things and none seem to of worked.

Sean8, Sep 12, 2019
  3. Must Kill XP Login Icon

Auto Login? and you can use third party program to make the boot image/screen all black. It should, depending on your system speed, display the old style login menu for 1/4 of a second and then you're in.

So it would be old style NT login, with auto-login enabled. The icons dissapear as well.

newconroer, Sep 12, 2019
  4. ATIonion Win User

screensaver or login image how to view it after login

login screens

goto CONTROL PANEL/ USER ACCOUNTS then you have to remove all the other accounts except for the one you logon with....then restart...it should bypass the login tho it will still show the screen for it...it will continue to load windows...good luck*Rockout :rockout:

edit:: it asks for a login when there are more then one accounts..or if you set a pw to your login name...

ATIonion, Sep 12, 2019
Thema:

screensaver or login image how to view it after login

1. screensaver or login image how to view it after login - Similar Threads - screensaver login image

2. Bubbles screensaver with picture displayed. How to put in login password setting after come...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bubbles screensaver with picture displayed. How to put in login password setting after come...: Hi About the post in 2012. I managed to follow the instructions to show the desktop picture on the bubbles screen saver but didn't manage to put in the setting to make the Windows 10 ask for the login when I come back. I did the setting on the main bubbles screen saver...
  3. Image BEFORE Login

in Windows 10 Customization
    Image BEFORE Login: Somehow, the screen prior to me logging in on my Surface Tablet started showing one of my photos. How do I change it or reset the default? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/image-before-login/e324f492-6e0b-4660-9471-928fa15767f6
  4. How to Change Theme of Windows Login Spotlight Image?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How to Change Theme of Windows Login Spotlight Image?: I like the Windows10 spotlight images that show when screen is locked, or when it prompts the login/password. How to set the theme of the pics? Eg., I only pics from North America, or Antarctica. Right now it shows pics from all over the world, which I don't care for, since I...
  5. Change image on login screen

Change image on login screen: How do I change image on login screen from micro soft image to image of my choice? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-image-on-login-screen/d9cdb201-67ff-4a3a-b823-480d575ebf14
  6. Daily Login Image

Daily Login Image: The image today stated erroneous information. Where do we report such mistakes? The Rocky Mountains do NOT go to El Paso. The range stops in northern New Mexico. [ATTACH]...
  7. login image

login image: Why the image of login screen is not clear? What can I do to see it clear in login screen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/login-image/480dbca0-c608-4345-b6f8-4a69916a5bbd
  8. How to "cancel" login and go back to image details at login?

How to "cancel" login and go back to image details at login?: Hi there, This might seem liked an odd request but hopefully I can make it clear. I was wondering - when you start up Windows 10 and are presented with a "Start Up Screen" image (with image details after you wait a little bit) like the one below: [IMG] You then have...
  9. How to change the login screen background image?

How to change the login screen background image?: I was wondering where the login screen background image is stored? I'm trying to change it to a different image. Thanks. 31131
  10. How to Remove Pre Login Image?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to Remove Pre Login Image?: After the latest Windows 10 update an image with the time and date on it now inserts itself before the login screen. There is no way to get to the login screen without clicking on the image. How do I remove this darn nuisance? 59093