Windows 10: Screensaver problem

Discus and support Screensaver problem in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Few weeks ago, my screensaver is not working propertly. It works after restart or after changing some screensaver settings(no matter what) but after... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/00Squid00, Apr 1, 2020.

1. Screensaver problem

Few weeks ago, my screensaver is not working propertly. It works after restart or after changing some screensaver settings(no matter what) but after that it’s not working.

submitted by /u/00Squid00
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/00Squid00, Apr 1, 2020
  2. terrace Win User

Screensaver shortcut

I did this"
    Search Results

I would suggest you to try the following steps and check if that helps.

• Go to the folder C:\Windows\System32 and sort by file type.
    • Look for the screensaver file type (.scr).
    • Find the file scrnsave.scr(you can choose any of the screensavers).
    • Right click and select send to>desktop (create shortcut). The shortcut on my attachment, but when i click on it my screen goes off and on and nothing else.Screensaver problem :)

terrace, Apr 1, 2020
  3. James79 Win User
    Screensaver issue...

I'm having a serious issue with my screensaver. Anytime I step away from my laptop...within a minute or so it will go directly into screensaver mode. This is with the screensaver disabled. How do I fix this problem...it's driving me nuts.

James79, Apr 1, 2020
  4. Screensaver problem

Can't Remove Screensavers

Well since there is no way to uninstall the two screensavers I made it was suggested I uninstall the program. Unfortunately, even after uninstalling Axialis Screensaver, the screensavers I made are still listed. Not a big deal just wonder where the data is hiding? Normally they should of been created in the system32 folder but in searching none where found. *Mad

Winmicro10help, Apr 1, 2020
Thema:

Screensaver problem

1. Screensaver problem - Similar Threads - Screensaver problem

2. Screensaver continually having problems across multiple installs of Win 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screensaver continually having problems across multiple installs of Win 10: I am running Windows 10 64 bit on my home PC with a licence of Office 365 provided by my work. I have an Alienware OLED monitor, and so I need a screensaver to function to ensure that I have no burn in issues.Across multiple installs of Windows 10, I keep having problems...
  3. Screensaver continually having problems across multiple installs of Win 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screensaver continually having problems across multiple installs of Win 10: I am running Windows 10 64 bit on my home PC with a licence of Office 365 provided by my work. I have an Alienware OLED monitor, and so I need a screensaver to function to ensure that I have no burn in issues.Across multiple installs of Windows 10, I keep having problems...
  4. Screensaver continually having problems across multiple installs of Win 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. New monitor, new problems screensaver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New monitor, new problems screensaver: Hello, recently made the jump to an ASUS OLED monitor and it confirmed what I knew since looking at my parents CRT display for the last time as a kid...I hate LCD's for anything bigger than a medium tablet. SOO hooked on OLED. Anyways, I had a Dell LCD that I was replacing...
  6. New monitor, new problems screensaver

New monitor, new problems screensaver: Hello, recently made the jump to an ASUS OLED monitor and it confirmed what I knew since looking at my parents CRT display for the last time as a kid...I hate LCD's for anything bigger than a medium tablet. SOO hooked on OLED. Anyways, I had a Dell LCD that I was replacing...
  7. I am having a problem with a screensaver i downloaded and when i try to install, a message...

I am having a problem with a screensaver i downloaded and when i try to install, a message...: I am having a problem with a screensaver i downloaded and when i try to install, a message comes up that says “ Content was blocked because it was not signed by a valid security certificate.” I had just cleared my hard drive and reset my laptop to hopefully speed it up and...
  8. I am having a problem with a screensaver i downloaded and when i try to install, a message...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I am having a problem with a screensaver i downloaded and when i try to install, a message...: I am having a problem with a screensaver i downloaded and when i try to install, a message comes up that says “ Content was blocked because it was not signed by a valid security certificate.” I had just cleared my hard drive and reset my laptop to hopefully speed it up and...
  9. I am having a problem with a screensaver i downloaded and when i try to install, a message...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. Windows 11 upgrade screensaver problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 upgrade screensaver problem: Since upgrading to Windows 11 yesterday, screen reverts to screensaver within about 1 minute of inactivity. When mouse etc touched it goes back to screen item. This is really annoying when trying to read a scientific paper or a news item or doing crossword. Sleep settings set...