Windows 10: screensaver problem

Discus and support screensaver problem in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; i use my photos as a screensaver , and sometimes it works fine , but 3-5 times a week it shows a black screen and says that an error the screensaver... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by calvin, Jan 27, 2016.

1. calvin Win User

screensaver problem

i use my photos as a screensaver , and sometimes it works fine , but 3-5 times a week it shows a black screen and says that an error the screensaver from running
    it drives me nuts , anyone know what happening and how to fix it once and for all ?

:)

calvin, Jan 27, 2016
  2. mrnotia Win User

Screensaver Question

I have installed BIG battery screensaver V2 for N95 the problem is when the BIG battery screensaver times out the default phone screensaver kicks in how can I stop the default screensaver from kicking in.

mrnotia, Jan 27, 2016
  3. lidarosa Win User
    Windows 10 Screen Saver

I have had a problem with screensavers since I upgraded? to windows 10. but at least I used to have screensavers. Now, suddenly, I have no screensaver at all. Just a black screen? I can't even access screensavers. when I search my pc there are zero results
    for screensavers????? Not Happy.

lidarosa, Jan 27, 2016
Thema:

screensaver problem

1. screensaver problem - Similar Threads - screensaver problem

2. Screensaver continually having problems across multiple installs of Win 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screensaver continually having problems across multiple installs of Win 10: I am running Windows 10 64 bit on my home PC with a licence of Office 365 provided by my work. I have an Alienware OLED monitor, and so I need a screensaver to function to ensure that I have no burn in issues.Across multiple installs of Windows 10, I keep having problems...
  3. Screensaver continually having problems across multiple installs of Win 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screensaver continually having problems across multiple installs of Win 10: I am running Windows 10 64 bit on my home PC with a licence of Office 365 provided by my work. I have an Alienware OLED monitor, and so I need a screensaver to function to ensure that I have no burn in issues.Across multiple installs of Windows 10, I keep having problems...
  4. Screensaver continually having problems across multiple installs of Win 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. New monitor, new problems screensaver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New monitor, new problems screensaver: Hello, recently made the jump to an ASUS OLED monitor and it confirmed what I knew since looking at my parents CRT display for the last time as a kid...I hate LCD's for anything bigger than a medium tablet. SOO hooked on OLED. Anyways, I had a Dell LCD that I was replacing...
  6. New monitor, new problems screensaver

New monitor, new problems screensaver: Hello, recently made the jump to an ASUS OLED monitor and it confirmed what I knew since looking at my parents CRT display for the last time as a kid...I hate LCD's for anything bigger than a medium tablet. SOO hooked on OLED. Anyways, I had a Dell LCD that I was replacing...
  7. I am having a problem with a screensaver i downloaded and when i try to install, a message...

I am having a problem with a screensaver i downloaded and when i try to install, a message...: I am having a problem with a screensaver i downloaded and when i try to install, a message comes up that says “ Content was blocked because it was not signed by a valid security certificate.” I had just cleared my hard drive and reset my laptop to hopefully speed it up and...
  8. I am having a problem with a screensaver i downloaded and when i try to install, a message...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I am having a problem with a screensaver i downloaded and when i try to install, a message...: I am having a problem with a screensaver i downloaded and when i try to install, a message comes up that says “ Content was blocked because it was not signed by a valid security certificate.” I had just cleared my hard drive and reset my laptop to hopefully speed it up and...
  9. I am having a problem with a screensaver i downloaded and when i try to install, a message...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. Windows 11 upgrade screensaver problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 upgrade screensaver problem: Since upgrading to Windows 11 yesterday, screen reverts to screensaver within about 1 minute of inactivity. When mouse etc touched it goes back to screen item. This is really annoying when trying to read a scientific paper or a news item or doing crossword. Sleep settings set...