Windows 10: Screensaver settings

Discus and support Screensaver settings in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi I have one small problem when using the screensaver settings on windows 10 pc. I went to choose "photos" in the drop down menu to display it as my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Ryan Choi, Jan 1, 2019.

1. Ryan Choi Win User

Screensaver settings

Hi

I have one small problem when using the screensaver settings on windows 10 pc. I went to choose "photos" in the drop down menu to display it as my screensaver. Then when I went to the right and clicked on the button that said "settings..." the screensaver settings window froze, and I couldn't close it unless I did in the taskbar. So I could not access the screensaver photos option because it freezes the program every time I try. I have already tried changing my power plan settings, and nothing worked.

:)

Ryan Choi, Jan 1, 2019
  2. terrace Win User

Screensaver shortcut

I did this"
    Search Results

I would suggest you to try the following steps and check if that helps.

• Go to the folder C:\Windows\System32 and sort by file type.
    • Look for the screensaver file type (.scr).
    • Find the file scrnsave.scr(you can choose any of the screensavers).
    • Right click and select send to>desktop (create shortcut). The shortcut on my attachment, but when i click on it my screen goes off and on and nothing else.Screensaver settings :)

terrace, Jan 1, 2019
  3. Screensaver settings on Windows10

Hi Steven,

Sorry for the delay in response.

• What screensaver setting was kept?
    • What screensaver did you keep?
    • Do you face this with a particular Screensaver?
    If you haven't tried with a different screensaver, check and let us know.

Ravinath P, Jan 1, 2019
  4. Screensaver settings

cant work out how to set the screensaver with windows 10

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

Follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Open Start menu.
    • Type Screensaver and click on Change screensaver.
    • In the dialogue box, select the screensaver you want. You may also change the settings from there.

Let us know If you need any further help. We'll be glad to assist you.

Thank You

Sahil Bali, Jan 1, 2019
Thema:

Screensaver settings

1. Screensaver settings - Similar Threads - Screensaver settings

2. I set the Windows 11 screensaver to start after a time period of inactivity showing my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I set the Windows 11 screensaver to start after a time period of inactivity showing my...: I set my WIndows 11 screen saver to start after a time period of inactivity to show my photos, but how do I manually start the screen saver earlier if I don't want to wait? I want to see my pictures, and Win-L locks the screen but doesn't show my photos. In my case, I set it...
  3. I set the Windows 11 screensaver to start after a time period of inactivity showing my...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I set the Windows 11 screensaver to start after a time period of inactivity showing my...: I set my WIndows 11 screen saver to start after a time period of inactivity to show my photos, but how do I manually start the screen saver earlier if I don't want to wait? I want to see my pictures, and Win-L locks the screen but doesn't show my photos. In my case, I set it...
  4. Adjusting screensaver sound independently from other applications or settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    Adjusting screensaver sound independently from other applications or settings: I know that what i am writing might not be a question but because i could not reply to a question similar to mine , i wanted to be as helpful as possible to the ones that may face the same as problem as i did. First things first the type of screensaver that i am referring to...
  5. Adjusting screensaver sound independently from other applications or settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Adjusting screensaver sound independently from other applications or settings: I know that what i am writing might not be a question but because i could not reply to a question similar to mine , i wanted to be as helpful as possible to the ones that may face the same as problem as i did. First things first the type of screensaver that i am referring to...
  6. Adjusting screensaver sound independently from other applications or settings

7. Windows 11 - I set it to defalut to pin screen. No matter what I set the screensaver and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - I set it to defalut to pin screen. No matter what I set the screensaver and...: I do not have a laptop that needs an override on the power settings. I want the power settings or screensaver settings I set to be what works....
  8. Windows 11 - I set it to defalut to pin screen. No matter what I set the screensaver and...

Windows 11 - I set it to defalut to pin screen. No matter what I set the screensaver and...: I do not have a laptop that needs an override on the power settings. I want the power settings or screensaver settings I set to be what works....
  9. How do I automatically set the screensaver wait time to 9999 in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I automatically set the screensaver wait time to 9999 in Windows 10?: Hello, Is there a way to automatically set the screensaver wait time to 9999 upon boot-up in Windows Server 2019 Datacenter?Note: I do not have access to registry files, so this might be impossible.I'm on a work laptop, with many virtual desktops up on my screen. There's one...
  10. How do I automatically set the screensaver wait time to 9999 in Windows 10?

How do I automatically set the screensaver wait time to 9999 in Windows 10?: Hello, Is there a way to automatically set the screensaver wait time to 9999 upon boot-up in Windows Server 2019 Datacenter?Note: I do not have access to registry files, so this might be impossible.I'm on a work laptop, with many virtual desktops up on my screen. There's one...