Windows 10: screensaver slideshow

Discus and support screensaver slideshow in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Is there a way to find out where a picture that I'm seeing in screensaver slideshow is located. I have a lot of subfolders in the folder that I'm... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AndrewFilipczak, Feb 28, 2019.

1. screensaver slideshow

Is there a way to find out where a picture that I'm seeing in screensaver slideshow is located.

I have a lot of subfolders in the folder that I'm using for the screensaver slideshow, and it's hard to find a specific picture that I sometimes see and want to get the info on that picture, for example.

It would be nice if there was a key shortcut for that.

Thanks

:)

AndrewFilipczak, Feb 28, 2019
  2. Xylee Del Win User

Screensaver slideshow does not display correctly whith dual monitors set to "extend desktop"

Hi Tom,

Since you've already checked the Screen Saver Settings, kindly answer the following question for clarification:

• Have you tried turning off the second monitor while assigning the screensaver slideshow to the primary monitor?
    • Have you tried disabling and re-enabling the screensaver?

We also suggest that you make the screensaver slideshow to appear first at the primary monitor properly before troubleshooting with the second monitor.

Kindly get back to us for clarification.

Xylee Del, Feb 28, 2019
  3. Solar7 Win User
    screensaver slideshow

Windows 10 Home/Version 1803-5/15/18/OS Build 17134.48/Satellite P55W-C.

After the last update, my screensaver settings were restored to default. I set up a screensaver slideshow using my "Pictures" file. But, I have a 5 minute delay showing a black screen, before my slideshow starts. Please Help.

Solar7, Feb 28, 2019
  4. B Calvey Win User

screensaver slideshow

screensaver slideshow

Why in Windows 10 are the rectangular photos much smaller than the vertical photos in my screensaver slideshow?

B Calvey, Feb 28, 2019
Thema:

screensaver slideshow

1. screensaver slideshow - Similar Threads - screensaver slideshow

2. Windows 11 Screensaver Slide Show "An error is preventing this slideshow from playing"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Screensaver Slide Show "An error is preventing this slideshow from playing": I set the screensaver to use images on shuffle from a folder with thousands of images.Made sure in Power Settings -> Slideshow is Enabled.It works in preview, but I get the error message above when it actually pulls up the screensaver. It shows one or two images in the...
  3. Windows 11 Screensaver Slide Show "An error is preventing this slideshow from playing"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Screensaver Slide Show "An error is preventing this slideshow from playing": I set the screensaver to use images on shuffle from a folder with thousands of images.Made sure in Power Settings -> Slideshow is Enabled.It works in preview, but I get the error message above when it actually pulls up the screensaver. It shows one or two images in the...
  4. Pan Zoom / Ken Burns / Crossfade Screensaver or Slideshow for 2000 Photos...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pan Zoom / Ken Burns / Crossfade Screensaver or Slideshow for 2000 Photos...: Hi!In our dental office we use Screens on the ceiling to distract patients during treatment. These Screens show JPGs of nature, architecture, etc. We have a dedicated PC running in the basement, which delivers the video signal via HDMI/LAN Bridges throughout the office,As our...
  5. Pan Zoom / Ken Burns / Crossfade Screensaver or Slideshow for 2000 Photos...

Pan Zoom / Ken Burns / Crossfade Screensaver or Slideshow for 2000 Photos...: Hi!In our dental office we use Screens on the ceiling to distract patients during treatment. These Screens show JPGs of nature, architecture, etc. We have a dedicated PC running in the basement, which delivers the video signal via HDMI/LAN Bridges throughout the office,As our...
  6. Slideshow Screensaver Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slideshow Screensaver Error: Hello,So I have a Dell Desktop Main PC; HP Desktop my former PC now connected to a Smart TV and a Dell Laptop I use primarily to stream spotify music.. All three are running Windows 10 with full updates. All three power up automatically at 9am and are on all day until I go to...
  7. Screensaver slideshow - file path

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screensaver slideshow - file path: In older versions of Windows, there used to be a "screensaver settings" button that let you optionally show the file path of the photo being displayed the only realistic way to find it when you have thousands of them. Is there still a way to do this in the current version?It...
  8. Screensaver slideshow - file path

Screensaver slideshow - file path: In older versions of Windows, there used to be a "screensaver settings" button that let you optionally show the file path of the photo being displayed the only realistic way to find it when you have thousands of them. Is there still a way to do this in the current version?It...
  9. Screensaver slideshow - file path

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. Slideshow screensaver color is over saturated

in Windows 10 Support
    Slideshow screensaver color is over saturated: My Benq monitor is calibrated and my images color looks in great in Photoshop and also in Windows Photos. When I run a slide show the images are greatly over saturated and just awful for viewing. A few days ago the color in the slide show was perfectly okay. Does anyone have...